Ideal Protein Diet - MF or ID??

View Full Version : MF or ID??

kayhamil
07-13-2012, 06:21 PM
I am just learning about this program. I have been on medifast and did very well, but the last 30 lbs are NOT coming off... of course, I lost all my wt on MF a few years ago, have kept it off. I have tried doing MF again, its just not happening.
my questions about this program... from what I have seen, there is no added fats like salad dressing?
and where do you get the product. I know that nashua nurtition, diet direct do sell a similar product to MF are these the products?
also do you have to find a center to go to?
thanks for any info. I will continue to search this site.. it does have a lot of info...
OPPS... I meant IP..... typo in subject sorry...
Kay

GrandmaKiss
07-13-2012, 06:28 PM
I am just learning about this program. I have been on medifast and did very well, but the last 30 lbs are NOT coming off... of course, I lost all my wt on MF a few years ago, have kept it off. I have tried doing MF again, its just not happening.
my questions about this program... from what I have seen, there is no added fats like salad dressing?
and where do you get the product. I know that nashua nurtition, diet direct do sell a similar product to MF are these the products?
also do you have to find a center to go to?
thanks for any info. I will continue to search this site.. it does have a lot of info...
OPPS... I meant IP..... typo in subject sorry...
Kay

The real "true" Ideal Protein only comes through a clinic. You will meet with a counselor on a regular basis and buy food product from him/her. Cost is about 12-15 US$ per day plus the protein and veg you buy at the market.

There are several places you can go that have alternative products. Check the alternative threads for more information. Alternative products are cheaper but you are on your own, coachless.