Old 07-11-2012, 01:07 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 251/see ticker/175

Height: 5'11"

Talking Who makes you smile?

I have been thinking about all the wonderful supports in my life today and thought I would ask you to reflect on your sources of support: Who do you have in your life that makes you smile, gives you encouragement, pushes you to go for it, compliments you, motivates you. Perhaps it's a spouse, a partner, a significant other, a pet...let's hear it! Make it positive!

I am sure we all have something or someone who makes us smile on a daily basis. I have a wonderful husband who says to me almost every morning "Honey, you look great! Keep doing what you are doing. I can already see the change. You are my bottle of coca-cola" (because of my body shape). He often makes me breakfast, puts up with my mood swings, does laundry far more often than I, cleans, works a full time job (as do I), is a great dad and an overall fantastic guy! I have a great 3-year old son who is my everything. I love him so much and I am so glad to have him in my life. He does little things thoughout the day that make me smile. Lately he's been singing "you put a spell on me, spell on me...my universe will never be the same, I am glad you came"...that's when I pick him up from daycare

My parents are pretty supportive now...did not use to be like that when I was growing up but I think now they are proud of me and know that I have grown into a confident woman who has done a lot and accomplished a lot in my life.
I am very lucky to have a close friend who is doing Atkins with me and motivates me and I motivate her. She is a great friend and a great listener.

Your turn to tell us about your supports! I am all ears!
Summer2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 09:42 PM   #2  
Changing for the better

S/C/G: 268/257/150

Height: 5'8"

My son makes me smile a lot!! I have my mom is who is very supportive of me, and my boyfriend is my rock who compliments me and loves me.
TiffNeedsChange is offline   Reply With Quote