Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2003, 04:54 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 130/130/121

Height: 5 ft.

Default The support here is wonderful!

i posted this message in the success part of this forum(i actually meant to post it here)I love the success posts as well!
I just discovered this site last week, and although i have only posted a few times, i visit here in the evenings to read up on some of your posts. My dangerous time for overeating is in the evening. Ive got the mornings and afternoons under control, but sometimes i dread coming home from work because i know that it will take alot of will power to get through to bedtime. But coming here and reading about the good(and bad) days your having seems to give me a little more strength and it reminds me that i just have to get through one day at a time. You guys dont know me, but thank you for giving me that little extra support that i need.
Old 04-01-2003, 07:11 PM   #2  

Jules: No matter what program you are on, I would highly suggest holding back points, calories, whatever for an evening snack to keep you from cheating. I ALWAYS do because we eat really early and I need one around 7:30.

Welcome to you. Find a thread with ladies you have something in common with or like and go to it!

Donna
Closed Thread