Weight Loss Support - Darn it

View Full Version : Darn it

m3k
07-10-2012, 04:30 PM
Bad news: That vacation I posted about? Yep. Not happening. Argh! We're only getting to go for a few days now.

Long story short, the lady we're renting from booked our house to someone else. :mad:

Good news: The weight is falling off right now! I realize this may end, but I'm going to enjoy it while I can! I am sooo close to that first goal!

I'm going to focus on this^! Also, I get a little 'staycation' since I don't start up work again until next weekend. Leaves me more time for Zumba!!

Yay fitness. Anyone else love Zumba as much as I do? It's an addiction, for sure. Hehe.

alitorry
07-10-2012, 06:31 PM
Good for you!! Especially the weight falling off :) yes, i'm a zumba junkie too!. I feel like its the one part of my workout that doesn't feel like work, but just fun!!!

carbstart
07-10-2012, 06:38 PM
I love Zumba but it's hard for me to catch a class without joining a gym! Sad about the vacation :( Can you plan a nice extra outing instead?

btrinny
07-10-2012, 06:58 PM
Sorry about your vacation. I haven't tried Zumbo I am intimidated I will look like a fool. Is it hard if you you are not only out of shape and are not coordinated?

m3k
07-10-2012, 07:24 PM
ali Haha. Yes! I can't get enough of it. It's not even like a workout!
carb We're going to go down just for a day or two, but its not the same. I work all year!!!! I want a real vacation! Lol. Since we aren't spending the $$ though, yes, we probably will go somewhere else later in the year.
btrinny Thanks. You should try it! It's a lot of fun. The nice thing about it is that you can modify it to your intensity level. Right now, I've only been at it for a few weeks, so I don't jump around as much, but I do see constant improvement and I'm always sweating like crazy. I think that it's just important to find a class that has people at all levels. It's helpful!