Weight Loss Support - Time flies!

View Full Version : Time flies!

queenie91
07-09-2012, 03:58 AM
Wow! The last two weeks have just zoomed by! I had ended the month of June driving to Seattle for a music festival and came back just in time for the start of a wedding. Indian weddings last the whole darn week and include a lot of food and alcohol, so you can only imagine how well that ended for me, ha. Actually I was able to keep my weight loss off but I have fallen so far off the wagon right now that I'm just WAITING to get back on. Although I haven't exercised in the last 3 weeks, I have been dancing like crazy, and was able to maintain my weight. I have fallen so behind on school work, and of course, changing my life style! I just need to catch up on life and keep moving forward!

I'm glad to be back though. Although I'm not a huge poster here, I am a major creeper. Lol. This is really my only support group.

Just wanted to get that off my chest. I'm back and ready to keep going! :dizzy:

asharksrevenge
07-09-2012, 05:23 AM
Welcome back, queenie! It sure sounds like you had a lot of fun. You've also got the right attitude, knowing that you fell off the wagon but are ready and rearing to get started again. It was a great thing to post and let others know so you can get feedback and support--we're definitely here for you! Keep going and let us know of your accomplishments!

queenie91
07-10-2012, 03:36 AM
Welcome back, queenie! It sure sounds like you had a lot of fun. You've also got the right attitude, knowing that you fell off the wagon but are ready and rearing to get started again. It was a great thing to post and let others know so you can get feedback and support--we're definitely here for you! Keep going and let us know of your accomplishments!

Thanks so much for replying. Believe me, it meant the world to me :) :hug:

gailr42
07-10-2012, 09:41 AM
It sure sounds like you lead an exciting life! Keep up the good work!

queenie91
07-10-2012, 02:24 PM
It sure sounds like you lead an exciting life! Keep up the good work!

Thanks so much! My life isn't usually this exciting usually, but it always is in the summer. Hard to balance school, work, and a social life. Always gotta sacrifice one!