The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing - I didn't know this existed!

View Full Version : I didn't know this existed!

HappyHousewife
07-08-2012, 02:47 PM
I had mentioned on another thread...

BUT

I ordered 30 Day Shred, No More Trouble Zones, and one other Julian videos.

Can anyone tell me which videos you've done and if they're too hard for a beginner, such as myself??? :?:

Also, which one should I try first.

Thanks for any help or advice. :)

DandelionCupcakes
07-08-2012, 02:59 PM
I dig Body Revolution. I'm not sure if you have that one or not :]
Totally not too hard for a beginner, if you're worried about it...don't do weights. I have 30 day shred but I haven't tried it :]

HappyHousewife
07-08-2012, 03:18 PM
thank you. i dont have that one.
i think i will try 30 day shread to see if i lose anything. lol

Jez
07-08-2012, 03:23 PM
I like 30 day shred. some days i actually cant get through all the cardio without pausing because my calves start screaming.

HappyHousewife
07-08-2012, 06:30 PM
Well, we're about the same weight, Jez.
Have you been able to see results w/it so far? Not sure what I'm jumping into. I've never done very many workout videos.
I'm trying to lose 20 lbs and the scales are broken or my weight isn't budging. lol

novangel
07-08-2012, 06:55 PM
30 Day Shred with 5p weights. You WILL shrink. Good luck. :D

novangel
07-08-2012, 06:57 PM
Also, you don't have to do it for only 30 days, I did it for 90. ;)

mirax3
07-08-2012, 10:37 PM
I love, love 30 Day Shred!

Like these ladies said, it's pretty intense. I would recommend stretching before the workout a little more than she instructs. The first time I did it my thighs burned for days!

Good luck

HappyHousewife
07-09-2012, 07:15 PM
Thanks yall! :-)
The other video is "Banish Fat, Boost Metalbolism".

Not sure which one I should do first. 30 day shred is just the one i figured I'd start with.

Have you tried that one??

Hotaruchan
07-26-2012, 07:49 AM
I loved level 1 of the 30 Day Shred, but my apartment is too small to do level 2 properly @_@ I hit my (built-in) bed on the back swing of the pendulum lunges and the far wall on the front swing. I also am really self-conscious about the amount of noise that all of the jumping exercises cause for my neighbors. I like the exercises and found them challenging but doable (I was following Natalie for everything, but if it's too hard, I think Anita actually does a better job of executing the exercises anyway)...unfortunately I'm on a bit of a break from it at the moment while trying to find quieter alternatives that can be done in my limited space.