Ideal Protein Diet - Gained 0.4 lb but lost inches!!

View Full Version : Gained 0.4 lb but lost inches!!

rannoush30
07-07-2012, 01:37 PM
My 8th WI and OMG I dont know why I gained 0.4 lb :(...however, I lost 1 inch from my waist and an inch from the hips and 1/4 an inch from the bust..I thought this is an achievement by itself!!! but still I was thinking what' wrong with the weight gain?? any thoughts?? how do I make it better for the next WI?? experienced people please I need ur support and input.....thanks

wuv2bloved
07-07-2012, 01:52 PM
My 8th WI and OMG I dont know why I gained 0.4 lb :(...however, I lost 1 inch from my waist and an inch from the hips and 1/4 an inch from the bust..I thought this is an achievement by itself!!! but still I was thinking what' wrong with the weight gain?? any thoughts?? how do I make it better for the next WI?? experienced people please I need ur support and input.....thanks
No need to freak out, your body is adjusting and you may be retaining a little water. I have had some of these same things happen to me over the last 15 months, just continue to follow the protocol and it will come off next week. I have had 2 gains in 15 months and there is no reason why because I have not cheated once. Our bodies do crazy things, just hang in there next week will be better. Take the inches loss and be proud of that, also, are you feeling better? are your clothes fitting looser? go with these feelings, don't just go by what the scale says

rannoush30
07-07-2012, 02:11 PM
No need to freak out, your body is adjusting and you may be retaining a little water. I have had some of these same things happen to me over the last 15 months, just continue to follow the protocol and it will come off next week. I have had 2 gains in 15 months and there is no reason why because I have not cheated once. Our bodies do crazy things, just hang in there next week will be better. Take the inches loss and be proud of that, also, are you feeling better? are your clothes fitting looser? go with these feelings, don't just go by what the scale says

thanks Wuv for the support!!! Actually I do feel better and I look better and my clothes do fit looser....Im still OP and Im gonna stick to it coz I know it works :) y

wuv2bloved
07-07-2012, 02:14 PM
thanks Wuv for the support!!! Actually I do feel better and I look better and my clothes do fit looser....Im still OP and Im gonna stick to it coz I know it works :) y

that scale can be evil sometimes, I go there to see a number BUT I mostly go by how I am feeling and how my clothes are fitting :)

rannoush30
07-07-2012, 02:16 PM
that scale can be evil sometimes, I go there to see a number BUT I mostly go by how I am feeling and how my clothes are fitting :)

heheh...it (the scale) is evil!!! I actually call it the enemy sometimes :)

wuv2bloved
07-07-2012, 02:20 PM
heheh...it (the scale) is evil!!! I actually call it the enemy sometimes :)

I tell it that its lying when it puts me a gain....cuz there is no rhyme or reason to have gained....I tell it "whatever, you are crazy!"....lol...then just wave it off....lol....Try to only weigh yourself on your Official WI days like that you won't stress about it