Weight Loss Support - 300+ And Ready To Try Again....#308

QueenB
03-31-2003, 05:55 PM
GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!!!

We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears.
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We recently started a Topic of the Day.

Monday........Motivation Monday
Tuesday.......Tuesday Tips
Wednesday.....Wednesday Weigh ins
Thursday......Thankful Thursday
Friday........Friday Facials, Fingernails and Fun
Saturday.......Sit-up Saturdays - any physical activity
Sunday.........Soup and Salad Sunday - recipes

These are not required topics ...just ideas to share. We have found them very helpful. We also share heartaches and fears...joys and celebrations.

Please feel free to jump right in with us.
And be sure to check if there is a second page. We don't want anyone to miss any posts.
We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears.
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We recently started a Topic of the Day.

:wave: WELCOME!

QueenB
03-31-2003, 06:00 PM
from the last thread, minus all her cute smilies. I do however, remember how the post started. :lol:

:censored: I have just had one of those days!!!!

First I go to work this morning, I fill the coffee pot thing with water, well while its filling I try to strainghten the spout on the water jug and poof it pops off OH NO WATER EVERYWHERE!
Then, I finally get that cleaned up and go to dump the water into the pot to make coffee and drop the caraft on the floor and water everywhere again . Then, a while later I get the mail and we had two small payments come in and I add them up to do a deposit and whats the total????$666. . Then, I already shrared that my TOM is here and well with the way my day was going you guessed it, my body decides to flow extremely heavy and I flow right through the super plus tampon. So time to take a break and go home!!! Well then I try to open my bottle of water in the car and it's carbonated and what do you think happens , you guessed it, water all over me and the car as I'm driving down the road. I give up!!!! I don't think I dare get in the shower for fear that I might fall and break something. I seem to be having major trouble with water today!!! Are you all laughing? I swear to the heavens above this all happened in one day and to me!!!! It may have been too much info, but you had to get the whole effect of what a horrible day it is. But I'm here now and love all you ladies and yes 2Cute you made me laugh again with the joke. Donna? I know I'm blonde but was the blonde joke suppossed to be funny? I mean I got it, but boy that was a stupid blonde...

Thin: Keep up the good work on the airwalker, you are doing great!!!

tracy: nice photos of you and the family. I will have to post some on yahoo and do that to for you all to see. Soon as I figure out all that stuff.. I'm still learning this computer stuff. I know the basics and they seem to be getting me buy for now....LOL

Hello to everyone!!!!

Hugs and Kisses,
~Sandy~

peekabooangel
03-31-2003, 06:00 PM
Okay I just posted a big post on the last thread while Tina was saying not to post there. So if your looking for me I was a post short, just proves another part of my day!!!! Think I need to go to bed and start all over tomorrow.

QueenB
03-31-2003, 06:01 PM
:lol: Sandy: Look right above you sweetie. I brought you over.....

QueenB
03-31-2003, 06:10 PM
First of all, I am ready to get out of this funk I have been in. It is time to quit straddling the fence and get on the right side of it. Below I am posting my calendar for next month. Take a gander:

http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL22/552012/813274/22596619.jpg

Each day has in it, the approximate amount of points I will eat. I am still kinda following the Wendie plan. Anyways, isn't really different from WW and I like the flexibility of it. Now, the reason I have shared this with you is because this is my goal. To fill up this entire calendar with how many points I've eaten, how much water I've drank and how much exercise I've done. At the end of this month, good or bad...(and it WILL be good) I'm going to scan my calendar again and you will see that I have met my goal....
ONE MONTH CHEAT FREE! I can and I will do this.

I would also like to mention that I did eat some raisins today. :T
I also counted them and added the appropriate points. Take a good long look at that middle number down there ladies, but don't get too used to it, because it is going down!! :cb:

I am off to do my WATP, but I will be back! :grouphug:

2cute2Bfat
03-31-2003, 06:17 PM
Hey TINA !!!! In the words of a wise woman I know...
Starting a thread is not POSTING !!! and neither is moving someone elses post. :no: Get your butt back in here and POST.

Tracey... What a beautiful young woman you are. And what a lovely family. Thanks for sharing them with us. I am glad you have decided to join our littel "family" here too. :D

Okay... I have got to run. Just peeking in for a minute.
Glad some of you enjoyed my Snowman joke.
You will never make a snowball again without thinking of .......
ME silly. Get those minds out of the gutter. LOL
Getting hit in the face with a snowball will never be the same. :lol:

Ooopppsss. :o
Tina... you posted while I posted. But I want MORE. :D
You go girl !!!!

jackslady
03-31-2003, 07:11 PM
Tina: I am holding you to your promise on your calendar of one month, cheat free! I take up the challenge too, ok? Anybody else up for it? ONE MONTH, starting Wednesay morning, CHEAT free! That means anything over your points, your calories, your fat allowance, whatever your program is, is a cheat! So....Tina will have to hold on to that bag of raisins and make them last, I will have to NOT eat a box of chocolate graham snacks in one sitting (unless that is all I want for the day to eat! ), Thin will have to continue to lay off the PB cups unless it is in her program...

Sandy: Just for you, here is one that you might find funny:

Why did the 3 blondes jump off the building?
They wanted to see if their maxi-pads really had wings

You did have one of those days. It has something to do with TOM! I tell you, I get to be so clutzy that it is unbelievable. Chin up, tomorrow will be better. Oh and regarding, Tres leak, how do you like my French, oops, I promised I would not use anything French, German, or Russian, Ummmmm Grande leak (though Mexico is not treating us much better), uuuuhhhhhh, Bonzer leak, yeah, the Aussies are with us.....So, regarding that bonzer leak, when I went through my leaky period (about 5 years worth) I also wore an Always pad too. Mine were so bad, I had to wear two Always overnights, Front to up the back end when I was working, as being the receptionist I couldn't just get up and run to the bathroom. You might want to try at least wearing one besides your tampon on really heavy days. They do work amazingly well and they are much thinner than they used to be.

Tracy: You are a beautiful young woman and your children are adorable.

Thin: I think I would have loved having 2 boys. Having a girl can drive you nuts! I am sure you are going to miss the baby a lot. I still miss mine not being in the house occasionally. Course, dh and I had to keep our clothes on back then! :lol: :lol: I would love to buy Tony Little's machine, but I am afraid I would have trouble using it with my knee, getting on it and so forth and for that kind of money, I would want to be sure! I can't use a treadmill because I can't get on the darn thing while it is moving and can't stand on it and then start it either. I can't ride those moving sidewalks at the airports either and I used to be able to do that. Now when I try, I stumble.

2cute: Ugh, the pictures you manage to conjure up!!

I got my power walk in this afternoon, but hyperextended the knee a little so it is pretty sore right now. Sometimes, I just get to boogying down the mall and don't think about my knee and its problems. I stayed OP today and am thrilled about that.

Well, I guess I better go. I am in a funk because I broke a nail and it looks really ugly then put oven cleaner on the BBQ grates and got some of the spray on my nails and now my polish is all messed up. My beauty regimen is shot to you know what today! I guess I will keep the car so I can get them fixed tomorrow.

Donna ;)

Grannie39074
03-31-2003, 09:19 PM
I'm still here .talked to my brother tonight he's about the same.

SaraJoy
03-31-2003, 10:33 PM
Okay! Since I'm taking SOOO long making my website, I've decided to make a quick "before and after picture" post so that 2Cute will quit complaining! :lol:

Here goes... hope I'm doing this right. I've never posted a pic here before...

HERE'S THE BEFORE SHOT! That's me at a tropical themed party we hosted in January 2002.

----
Sara :)
Highest weight: 270
Current weight: 135

SaraJoy
03-31-2003, 10:34 PM
AND HERE'S ME THIS PAST WEEKEND!!!!!!

SaraJoy
03-31-2003, 10:35 PM
Okay... now I'm just being a show-off!!!! :lol:

katrinabgood
03-31-2003, 10:53 PM
Ooh, Sara, you little hottie! You look MAHVELOUS!

Tina...I'm up for the challenge! Cheat free April...I'll go one step further...daily exercise too. I will take my weight and measurements tomorrow and mark them on the calendar. Let's just see what a perfect month can do!

I'm off to work now...

SaraJoy
03-31-2003, 11:06 PM
Tina: Your cheat free calender is a great idea and posting it, so we all know about it, was even a better idea! I'm gonna hop on board with you, Kat, and Donna for a cheat free April! I'm still getting used to maintanence and I'm really trying to work out some issues I have with weekly binges... I have absolutely no doubt that I will conquer these food-free-for-alls. I think making a conscious committment to just NOT have one in the month of April might even do the trick!

2Cute: I'm so sorry to hear about the young soldier killed from your town. I can't even imagine what it must like to be part of the family left behind.

Okay! Should let someone else have a chance to post! :lol:

2cute2Bfat
04-01-2003, 12:55 AM
WOWZA !!!!!!!

SARA !!!! You look FANTASTIC !!!!!

:dance: :cp: :cb: :dancer: :jig: :bravo: :flow1:

I told you a couple of weeks ago I was going to stop bugging you.
I am sure glad you decided to make my day. :D

CONGRATULATONS !!!

If I were your husband I would keep you on a short leash. :lol:

2cute2Bfat
04-01-2003, 01:08 AM
I had to wait till midnight to post this one.

Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday dear Duckieeeee
Happy Birthday to YOU !!!

Well... I hope it is your birthday. LOL
I have it marked March 1st and April 1st :o
So I did not want to take a chance and miss it. :love:

:gift: :cp: :hat: :cb: :dancer: :balloons:

Did you get your hair done ????

Happy Birthday !!!!!

2cute2Bfat
04-01-2003, 01:58 AM
Okay... now it is time for me to share MY BAD DAY !!!!!
Sandy.... You are going to be bowing to me by the time you hear this.!!!
Your day was a breeze. LOL I could of used some of that water.
here it is.....

I went in for my annual mammogram. The technician, Gail, positioned me exactly as she wanted me..... (think of a really complicated game of Twister - right hand on the blue, left shoulder on the orange, right breast as far away as humanly possible from the rest of your body). :^:

Then she clamped the machine down so tight, I think my breast actually turned inside out. :yikes: I'm pretty sure neither Thin or Victoria's Secret has a bra for that. :no:

Suddenly... there was a loud popping noise. :eek:
I looked down at my right breast to make sure it hadn't exploded. :fr:
Nope, it was still flat as a pancake and still attached to my body. :cp:

"Oh no!" Gail said loudly. These are perhaps, the words you least want to hear from any health professional. Suddenly, she came flying pass me, her lab coat whipping behind her, on her way out the door. She yelled over her shoulder, "The machine's on fire, I'm going to get help!" :hot:

OK, I was wrong, 'The machine's on fire,' are the worst words you can hear from a health professional. :stress: Especially if you're all alone and semi-permanently attached to A MACHINE and don't know if it's "THE MACHINE" in question.

I struggled for a few seconds trying to get free, but even Houdini couldn't have escaped. I decided to go to plan B...
yelling at the top of my lungs !!!!

I hadn't seen anything on fire, so my panic hadn't quite reached epic proportions. But then I started to smell smoke coming from behind the partition. "This is ridiculous," I thought. "I can't die like this. What would they put in my obituary? Cause of death: breast entrapment?" :o

I may have inhaled some fumes because I started to hallucinate. An imaginary fireman rushed in with a firehose and a hatchet. "Howdy, ma'am," he said. "What's happened here?" he asked, averting his eyes.
"My breasts were too hot for the machine," I quipped, :flame: as my imaginary fireman ran out of the room again.
"This is gonna take "The Jaws of Life!" :eek:

In reality, Gail returned with a fire extinguisher and put out the fire. She gave me a big smile :D and released me from the machine. "Sorry! That's the first time that's ever happened. Why don't you take a few minutes to relax before we finish up?"

I "think" that's what she said.... I was running across the parking lot in my backless paper gown at the time. :lol:
After I'd relaxed , I figured I might go back.... in a few YEARS !!!
But I am bringing my own fire extinguisher. :lol:

2cute2Bfat
04-01-2003, 01:59 AM
o
Oh.. I forgot one more part of my story.....
:flow1:

:joker:APRIL FOOLS !!!!!!! :joker:

Have a fun filled day today !!! I just did !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

kidmeister
04-01-2003, 03:10 AM
OK first of all 2cute: I'm still laughing!!:lol: :lol: But that was sooo mean!! I fell for it, I was feeling bad for ya!!:lol: :lol: That was a good one.

Sandy: I think you just need to go to bed and call it a day. You poor girl. Too bad yours wasn't an April fools joke. ;)

Sara::eek: :fr: Wow!! What a difference!! Ok I am truly inspired to keep working hard at this. That is just soo awesome. I'll bet you feel magnificent.

Well I didn't do so good today, I felt like the incredible eating machine. Though I did stay within points. I was just craving all the bad stuff, high fat chees, top ramen, so on!! I will get over it, I will hit it hard tomorrow and Wednesday, Thurs is WI.

Well got to go. I am going to check out tracy's site.

OH ya. You wanna know what's worse, I have an appt. Wed. for my very first mammogram!! You got me sweatin it now!:flame:

katrinabgood
04-01-2003, 07:50 AM
Oh, 2cute...I call you "killer," cuz you SLAY me!

That was so good...
I'm sorry, but I was laughing at your predicament even before I know it was a joke! :lol: ;) :o
Thank you for that early morning chuckle!

ok, gals...we've gotta get her back now!

jackslady
04-01-2003, 08:37 AM
First of all DUHHHHH me, I thought tomorrow was April 1 so ladies, you DO NOT HAVE A GRACE DAY for the challenge. Today is it and I am going to go with the 2nd challenge, a perfect exercise month too. That one will be easy for me!

Sara: You are so adorable. I am so glad you got where you are while you were young.

2cute: Girl you are just bad, do you know that? Well, so am I because I was laughing hilariously and all I could think of was the cute EMT we talked about a couple weeks ago coming to your rescue! :lol: You certainly did get us all. I was also steaming at the tech for leaving you there alone. Congrat you win April Fool's Joker of the year!

I am kind of excited about the challenge. I hope the rest of you get on board. All it could do is help!

Baylee; I am WAYYYYY proud of you girl. You keep going!

Deon: Listen to me sister, IF YOU ARE STAYING IN YOUR POINT RANGE you are doing fine. You have to have fat etc in your diet and as long as your points are adding up, you can't be sabotaging yourself so relax.

I am off to get my chores done and the house cleaned up. (No comments from the peanut gallery!) Hope everyone has a scrumptious day!

Donna

thinthinker
04-01-2003, 09:32 AM
Good morning, ladies! :wave:

2cute: OMG! You are one wicked woman!!! :D I was laughing so hard and I found DH on IM so I sent it to him, then I read the second post. I do have to say that honey's reaction was, "from what you've told me, this could have really happened to her." :lol: Thanks for the hilarity this morning.

Sara: My goodness, you are lovely! What a wonderful accomplishment! :)

Duckie: :gift:Happy birthday, to you! :D Happy birthday, to you! :D Happy birthday, dear Duckie! :D Happy birthday, to you! And many more....:hat:

Hello to all of the rest of you. I'm off to pick up mom and be on my way to drop the 'baby's' truckload of stuff off. He finally left yesterday afternoon about 5:00. He takes his computer and a change of clothes in his car and then I take up the fridge, TV and all the rest in my van. I won't be home until late, so I'll probably see you all tomorrow.

GodBlessAmerica!

peekabooangel
04-01-2003, 10:10 AM
:wave: Hey there girlies,

I thought my day would be better today?:( Just kidding it is! But, I went to check my e mail and there were no e mail notifications for this thread and I was way bummed, then I went the long way to get here and found all sorts of them.....so I had tons of reading to do and OMG 2cute you had me in stitches, before I knew it was a joke. I was laughing so hard while I was reading I had tears in my eyes.

Sara: WOW!!! You are gorgeous!!!! You were a pretty girl large, but wow what a babe you are now. You should be so proud of yourself!!!!! I can't wait to join your club of over 100lbs gone.

Tina: Thanks for bringing my post over. Your a sweetie. I too will join your challenge of a cheat free April. And I have decided to try to do a walk everyday that I can. (you like that? I can't fail that way!!!):)

Donna: Thanks for the advice, usually on day 3 I wear a pad too, but forgot yesterday. Seems since I had my ovary and tube out and the other tube tied my cycles have been extremely heavy. I asked the dr. about it and she said that always happens? No explination, just that it happens. Oh well.

Duckie: Happy Birthday to you:hat:

Deon: You did not have a bad day if you stayed within your points!! You did excellent to not give in to those cravings. You keep up the good work girl.

Thin: have a safe trip with the baby and the mom.

Baylee and Kat: Hello there girlies, keep up the good work. We can all do this together.

Sorry if I forgot anyone, but to everyone!!!! HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

PS) CHECK OUT THE NEXT POST:joker:

peekabooangel
04-01-2003, 10:12 AM
Dust
"A house becomes a home when you can write
"I love you" on the furniture."
I can't tell you how many countless hours that I have spent CLEANING!
I used to spend at least 8 hours every weekend
making sure things were just perfect "in case someone came over".
Then I realized one day that no one came over;
they were all out living life and having fun!

Now, when people visit,
I find no need to explain the "condition" of my home...
They are more interested in hearing about the things
I've been doing while I was away living life and having fun.
If you haven't figured this out yet, please heed this advice.

Life is short. Enjoy it!
Dust if you must,
but wouldn't it be better to
paint a picture or write a letter,
bake a cake or plant a seed, ponder
the difference between want and need?

Dust if you must, but there's not much time,
with rivers to swim and
mountains to climb,
music to hear and books to read,
friends to cherish and life to lead.

Dust if you must,
but the world's out there
with the sun in your eyes, the wind in your hair,
a flutter of snow, a shower of rain.
This day will not come around again.

Dust if you must, but bear in mind,
old age will come and it's not kind.
And when you go -
and go you must -
you, yourself will make more dust!

Share this with all the wonderful women in your life.
I JUST DID !

It's not what you gather,
but what you scatter that
tells what kind of life
you have lived.

SaraJoy
04-01-2003, 12:00 PM
Duckie!!! Happy B-day! Hope you have a marvelous, spoiled-silly day! :hat: :gift: :cb:

2Cute: Bad! Bad! Bad! :lol:

Everyone: Thanks so much for all the congrats! You guys have been the most amazing support possible! :love:

Back in a bit,

QueenB
04-01-2003, 12:30 PM
You are a mess girl! :lol: Even though I knew today was April Fool's Day and I've been trying to watch my back, I still fell for it! :p Remind me to get you back for that one... :s: I have to say though..I could honestly see that happening to you! :lol: Sounds almost like something that happened to me a couple of years ago...I'm standing there, in the pancake position and one of the techs walk in, drop dead gorgeous, I might add and I was so embarassed I wanted to catch on fire.....or then again, maybe I was. :devil: Anyways, that is not the way you want to meet someone for the first time.

Sara: Girl, you are absolutely gorgeous and I am so proud of you! Ok, don't get mad at me for this, but if I can't be honest here...there's no where I can be honest. It is no secret that I have been jealous of your success. Not begrudging....just jealous that I have not had the willpower that you've had. Well, because it's taken so long to get some before and after pictures, I've been thinking, :chin: "Well, maybe Sara's not lost as much as she said." I'm SO sorry for thinking that way. I would never ever want to take away any of your success. It's the the evil devil in me being jealous of someone else's success when I have been flailing a little lately. I am so proud of you and you are definitely my inspiration in the flesh! I hope you can forgive me for being such a lunkhead. I know you would have never known my thoughts without me telling them to you and part of me just wants to go back and delete this whole post to you, but that would make me dishonest and I would never want to be anything but completely honest...with any of you. I want you to know I have printed your picture out (both of them) and they will be hanging on my fridge so that everytime I go to open the door, I will see you and know that it can be done. Thank you Sara.

Whew, I feel alot better having said that. :stress: I know that I am the only one that can change my life and I will do this!
I'm glad you guys like the idea of a cheat free calendar. It's one of those little two year ones...kinda small, I can put it in my purse and it keeps me accountable. I have actually been keeping it since January, but I've noticed more and more often, that I've not been staying cheat free or keeping track of my points and I'm really going to make a conscious effort to do that.

Sandy: Glad you're joining me on my challenge. The more the merrier. :) Sorry you had a bad day yesterday, but don't you worry...things are definitely looking up.

Thin:Have fun running all your errands today and we will see you tomorrow!

Duckie: If 2cute is right, Happy Birthday! :gift: I hope you have the best one ever!

Donna: Hey girl...if you ever need a house to clean other than your own, I definitely have one for you. Aren't you just down the road? :lol: P.S. I will be coming to Nashville on April 10th to see Tony...would sure like to meet up with you if you'd like to!

Deon: Getting a mammogram soon huh? Better bring the fire extinguisher! :flame:

Baylee: I just have to tell you how proud of you that I am. You are doing such a good job. Keep it up girl.

Lucky: Have you heard anything on the job front yet? Keeping my fingers :crossed: for you.

Mary: I'm still thinking of you and your brother too. Hope things get better.

Kat: I have a question I've been meaning to ask you. I may be crazy or just didn't pay attention, but I thought you said that you'd be getting off third shift sometime soon. I need an update!

Ok, I'm sure I forgot someone...but my internet time is almost over and I still haven't told you what I've been wanting to tell you the whole time:

I think me and dh have come to a parting of the ways. After many many months of trying, I just can't get a certain someone off my mind and it's too much for dh. After several phone calls to Indiana and many letters, Tony has finally consented to me coming and living with him. This way, I will save hundreds of dollars in film and developing, not to mention I can just ride to the races with him. Besides, don't you think Tina Stewart has a lovely ring to it?
We should be married within the month. :smug:

Alas, I must add my April Fools to the above paragraph, but a girl can dream, can't she? :cloud9:

http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL22/552012/842174/22638086.jpg

jackslady
04-01-2003, 12:33 PM
Sandy: The post was just for me wasn't it!:lol: :lol: If I ever had enough dust to write something on the furniture, I would probably beat myself to death with my duster! :lol: :lol:

Duckie: Felicitations, Birthday girl, :hat:
Oh Duckie sweet, you are a pearl.
Be crazy, have fun for heaven's sake,
:cb: :dance: :flow2: :dancer:
BUT DON'T EAT ANY BIRTHDAY CAKE!:hb: :nono:

Tina: Hey don't beat yourself up about Sara. I am sure she completely understands. I have to tell you that although I was excited losing weight like I did and wanted to share with all you guys, I felt terrible too. I mean, let's face it, it seemed impossible for someone to lose that fast and I couldn't believe it though I tried to keep myself on an even keel by telling myself it was going to slow way down (which it has now). I was almost ashamed to tell you guys, but then I tried to think about it that maybe it could be an encouragement for someone that was having trouble. You, darling are an encouragement to all of us, do you know that? You have no need to feel bad. You are doing wonderfully. By the way, I fell for the beginning of your dh sob story and was about to have a long counseling session with you, until I saw the word Tony! You have got to be good now!

Yeah, we now have 4 ladies taking up the challenge!

My dgs and his mom are coming over for a cookout tonight as sil is in class tonight. He was so sweet. I talked to him on the phone and he told me that he helped Nana and Pops (other grandparents) put their cat in the ground and covered it up with dirt to make it feel better. I asked dd if their cat died and she said yes. I said, "Yippee, I understood what he was telling me!" I loved to give them our cat, but they are elderly and he would probably give them a heart attack!

Well, I need to go. Everybody stay true today and get in that exercise!

Donna

peekabooangel
04-01-2003, 01:52 PM
Donna: :D I have to admit, when I first read that in an e mail my thought went to you....show of hands :wave: who else did? Just wanted to share with our clean machine......and wanted to tell you that today is my day off of work and I have cleaned the livingroom, kitchen, bathroom. Made my bed, doing laundry as we speak, washed and waxed the kitchen floor, then took a shower......boy Im tired!!!!

But I'm on my way out the door for my walk.......so catch you girls in a bit.

Hugs,
Sandy

Duckie25
04-01-2003, 01:55 PM
Yes my Duckies I am a big Fool :gift: :hat:
:grouphug: Thanks for all the birthday wishes, much appreciated, I think DF forgot, again. He left me a note this morning to book him an appointment for the dentist but no Happy Birthday. I'm not surprised, and I won't let it bother me, cause I got all you gals, :grouphug:

Tina I love your honesty I wish I could be that open and honest, and I will agree, that I have alot of jealousy issues as well, remember when we were around the same weight, I was secretly hoping each week when you posted your loss that I lost more than you. Isn't that stupid, I'm really proud of you.

I am jumping on the April Cheat Free Challenge as well, Starting tomorrow, I need to give myself a B-day gift even if it is food. I vow to walk at least 5x a week and stay under 1500cals a day. Would love to lose 91lbs this year, so on my next B-Day I can say I weigh in the 100s, I turned 27 today, and I don't want to weigh this much when I turn 28, definetly want to lose this weight before I hit the big 30.:p

2Cute, you have such an awsome imagination, your so funny, you always cheer me up.

Donna, you don't half to worry about me eating any cake, cause I don't think I'll be getting one, unless I make it myself, man I sure need someone around like you to clean my house, Its such a mess, I work all week and then on the weekends I spen about 5hrs cleaning, and by Monday it's a pig pen. It never ends, some times I feel like running away, and getting my own place so it will stay clean, just the way I like it and not half to pick up after anyone.:^:

Sara, your awsome, what more can I say. Your so tiny:cp:

Well I better get back to work before this thing boots me off, love ya babes, have a fun April Fools Day

jackslady
04-01-2003, 02:29 PM
Duckie: Good for you! We are all in this together! 91 LBS is definitely doable, I am going to nag the heck out of you to stay op just so you can say you are below 200! You post more with us though so we can keep you motivated. And just because you will not get something special....:gift: :hb: (this cake is delicious and totally without calories so feel free to eat the whole thing) Your gift from me is the promise to try and keep you motivated to get your goal for the year accomplished! You, my sweet, are in between my son and daughter's age so it is like having another daughter. You keep it up! You will succeed I guarantee!

Sandy: I knew it girl. After all, who else does it sound like, but me? You are doing fabo on the weight loss also, by the way along with your exercise.

Maybe I should be selling my housecleaning services? Nah, I don't like doing other people's, just nutso about my own so you guys are totally on your own, sorry.

Tina: I would love to see you, but can't get to Nashville that weekend. Hope you have fun with your "other spouse" though! Oooh a menage a trois with Tony, honey could this old woman teach him some things!!!!!!! :lol:

Since dd and dgs are coming over, I walked in the neighborhood today so I have my exercise in. So far, I am doing great OP today. I have found something that I could really pig out on though. I bought them at the commissary. Red Raspberries. I have eaten a lot of them, but not gotten out of my caloric range so am ok. I didn't know whether or not Splenda would make a nice syrup for them, but it sure does. They have been a yummy treat.

Well, gotta go and check my load of clothes to see if they are dry so I can get them put away.

TTFN Donna

peekabooangel
04-01-2003, 02:44 PM
Back from the walk. It's all of 39 degrees out there today, but boy I was sweating by the time I got done. I finally remembered to grab my ds walkman and walk away. Boy it made a difference, or so it seems like it did. I love country music, think I've said that before. I especially love older country music. So, todays pick for the walk was Tanya Tucker.....

Now I put a turkey in the oven a while ago, and it is staring to smell through the whole house, I can't wait to eat tonight....turkey is one of my favorites. My ds is in a school play tonight too. He is one of the Gods in a ancient greece play, I think King Midas? He sure has got his lines down good, can't wait to see him tonight in the play.

Hugs,
Sandy

kidmeister
04-01-2003, 03:17 PM
Ok here goes.

Duckie:Happy Birthday! So sorry I forgot. :hb: :gift: :hat::balloons: Have a good one.

Sandy: way to go on the walk!! It is raining :rain: here and windy and cold. I'm not walking.:no: I am a wimp when it comes to the weather. ;) And I can smell that turkey all the way over here.:p

Donna: You are so funny. You would just have :moo: if you saw my house. But it seems like no matter how much I clean my kids seem determined to mess it up quickly. Very frustrating.:stress:

Tina: Ok call me slow or whatever. But I thought Tony was your husband?? :?: I am confused. I don't read the entire posts and I guess somewhere along the way I missed something. :)

Kat, Baylee, thin, sara, and all others: Hi!:wave: And have a wonderful day:cb:

Duckie25
04-01-2003, 04:25 PM
Here's a cute funny, how many times has this happened to us, being mothers.

http://www.flowgo.com/flowgo2_view.cfm?page_id=50354

QueenB
04-01-2003, 04:30 PM
Instead, come and join all of us and the continuing saga of 2cute's boobs :o at 300+ And Ready To Try Again....#309 :wave: