Ideal Protein Diet - IP Fashionistas

View Full Version : IP Fashionistas

LindseyTradeChic
07-04-2012, 12:45 AM
Hey everyone!

One reason I am doing the IP diet so I can have more options when I'm shopping!! I currently own a plus size boutique near Seattle- but I want to feel great when I go to the mall! I started an IP blog about the IP diet & fashion! Would love support

-Lindsey

http://idealfashiondiet.wordpress.com/

CarCamMom
07-04-2012, 11:59 AM
Hey everyone!

One reason I am doing the IP diet so I can have more options when I'm shopping!! I currently own a plus size boutique near Seattle- but I want to feel great when I go to the mall! I started an IP blog about the IP diet & fashion! Would love support

-Lindsey

http://idealfashiondiet.wordpress.com/

Hi and Welcome! Good luck on your blog. I'll be following!

LindseyTradeChic
07-04-2012, 04:23 PM
Thank you! What have you guys done with your clothes that are too big now? Donate? Friends?!

Lynnie63
07-04-2012, 04:25 PM
Thank you! What have you guys done with your clothes that are too big now? Donate? Friends?!

There is a clothing exchange thred on the IP forum.

LindseyTradeChic
07-05-2012, 04:21 AM
OOhh. I want to do a clothing exchange event for my shop.. could be fun to meet local IP'ers

Aussieluver
07-05-2012, 07:58 AM
I have friends who opted for another weigh loss solution ... I have been able to pass my clothes on to them, but need to find someone to pass to me - lol

I have never blogged before - you inspired me to create one myself (though I kept it private for the moment; this whole "talk about me," is so NOT me ... my biggest issue is that I went off program and regained some of what I lost :O((( BUT, I am back on track now ... and definitely need everyone's support to stay there :O)

Good luck on your personal journey!

Patti

GramEGail
07-05-2012, 10:38 AM
What is the 24oz Iced Americano?

LindseyTradeChic
07-05-2012, 01:09 PM
Iced Americano is... 3 shots of espresso over ice with cold water added. That's the only espresso I'll drink. Not a milk fan ;) Luckily, that works out with IP. So long as I drink extra water during the day I can have all the coffee I want!