Old 07-03-2012, 10:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 231/225/120

Height: 5'2"

Default Wake up Call

I was on this forum about 2 years ago. I lost 60 lbs and gained it all back and then some. Anywhoo, I began to feel so bad, sluggish. Then I got this weird internal alarm that went off. I had developed high blood pressure and that initially triggered me to loose the 60 lbs. Well I began to feel this warning going off again inside my head "LOOSE THIS WEIGHT NOW".

I went to the doctor and said please check my blood sugar. It was 110 with the figure prick. I was so concerned I had her do a blood glucose test there in the office. I was 5.8 and diabetic is 6.5. She said you are GLUCOSE INTOLERANT. She told me that I was pre-diabetic and needed to get the weight off. I almost cried because I felt I was getting these warning signals in my head. Even more I have 3 children and my middle child is overweight. So I have begun a permanent life change for me and my family. Before I went to the doctor I began to watch more closely and lost 5 lbs. YA!Y

I really need support as I am so tired of being a slave to the fork! I thank God for the warning. I want to get the combination that works for me. I can't afford to not get this right! My life and my family's life is at steak. I turned 40 this year and I want to get this area of my life RIGHT. I want to be Free AT LAST!!

wynnegirl10010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 02:21 PM   #2  

Height: 5'5"

Welcome! It sounds like you have some great life goals, and a great plan to get there. It will be great re-losing our weight together!
LaurieDawn is offline   Reply With Quote