Goal! - How My Life Is Changed ;-) From 220LBS to 165LBS

LucaRossi
07-03-2012, 11:15 AM
Hi to everyone!!
I'm Luca Rossi and I'm typing from Italy :-)
For first I wanna say sorry for my english (It is a little bit bed :-P)
For second, I would like to congratulate the administrators of this forum, really nice job!
I was fat and I know how other people like me need help for that "problem" (but it is not a problem, it need only costancy ;).
Ok after that, I wanna share with you my personal experience.
Until a year ago, my weight was almost 100KG (I think about 220lbs?).
I never gave importance to this little problem, until one day a girl I liked told me that if I were thinner I would be loved more.
From these words I began to search every day on the internet a good way to lose weight. The situation was beginning to weigh on me, so that one day, after trying many diets, pills and whatever else, I found a fantastic program that promised to lose weight quickly eating only healthy foods and without the use of any pill (so so NATURAL).
So I decided to buy this book and now I can only thank.
I remember 6KG lost in the first week, I felt more light.
My desire to continue with that program grew from week to week because the results could be seen, and quickly too!
I can say that after 4 month using this program, I feel like a new person!
I have lost 30kg of eating and not starving!
For everyone that wanna try this program I can tell you the name.
Don't worry it is in English (I was helped by my brothet that live in London), it's an American Book!
Remember, THE WORST WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT IS NOT EATING!!!!IT'S NOT GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH!!!
THE BEST WAY IS TO EAT HEALTHLY FOOD AND FOLLOW A COOL PROGRAM LIKE MINE!

IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROGRAM THAT I'VE USED, CONTACT ME IN PM I DON'T PUBLISH URL HERE BECAUSE I'M NOT A SPAMMER! I JUST WANNA SHARE WITH YOU MY STORY AND MY HAPPINESS BUT IF SOMEONE WANNA KNOW HOW I REACHED MY GOAL, I'M HAPPY TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE LIKE ME!

Thanks to everyone :carrot:
A greatings from ITALY! :cool:

Keish
07-23-2012, 03:03 PM
Way To Goooo!!! Amazing!!

justmary
07-24-2012, 12:39 AM
Congratulations!

Maile
07-24-2012, 09:32 AM
Great job on reaching your goal!

LegsAreWeak
07-25-2012, 04:41 PM
Well done :)

ChickieChicks
08-03-2012, 11:01 AM
Awesome! You have come so far!

katiekish
08-03-2012, 05:54 PM
Amazing! Congrats! It makes a difference when people tell us the truth about our bodies.

Firegirl
08-06-2012, 11:19 AM
Wow!! Congratualations!