South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 05:53 AM   #1  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Default South Beach Diet Chat, Monday July 2nd

Wow, it's really July! Not sure how that happened. Good morning Beachers It sure is quiet around here without those two mods. Bet they are having a great time.

My bus kiddo doesn't have school this week so just three days at the video store. That's terrible for finances but hopefully I will get a lot done. I'm going to make a list of things to get done this week and work through them each day off. Today is a work day, then off to meet 2 old friends for awhile. I'm also meeting someone who is buying an old coffee maker. I discovered online garage sales on facebook and have had some luck selling things. It's a good way to get rid of things that are still very usable. I will freecycle what I can't sell.

Best of all it's going to be cooler here today. It will be nice to have a break. Yesterday was really unpleasant.

What's on your agenda today?
Old 07-02-2012, 06:06 AM   #2  
south beach dieter

S/C/G: 302/ticker/153

Height: 5'67"

hello everyone, new day more stuff to do(cleaning house , washing the stuff i had with me at the beach etc) and now i am off to do the eliptical for the day then we shall see

have a nice day
Old 07-02-2012, 06:41 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Mornin' y'all.

Cyndi - I haven't checked the forecast yet, but I too am hoping it's a little cooler out today! Enjoy your time with friends.

Irinaelenav - good job on the elliptical.

My DS is off at camp, so it is even more quiet than normal. I expect him to be a bear on Wednesday (he gets home Tues night) since lights out is at ELEVEN PM?!?! What were they thinking?! LOL....well, they'll have to deal with a bunch of cranky tired 9 year olds!!

Otherwise, I think it's a light day at work today. I have lots to do afterwards, we're expecting guests for the fourth. Our town has spectacular fireworks (I'm told 4th best in the nation...oh, just looked it up, we're THIRD!!), and you can see them from behind our house. Very cool!!
Old 07-02-2012, 07:19 AM   #4  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

I slept in now have laundry going waiting for my work clothes to finish. Sitting w/DH trying to urge him to do his PT. He's not very interested this morning. I still need to pack my lunch and make smoothies. Colorado has a major firework ban and our little town wont have any this year. Bing will be happy about that.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 07-02-2012, 07:42 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 181/181/130

Height: 5 feet

Good Morning Chicks- I have been MIA for a few days, we have been getting youngest dd ready to move 2 hours away for college. We went there
sat and cleaned the apt and set up what we could, we are going back in two weeks to do some painting and then she offically moves there the 16th of aug.
Then yesterday we were out on our canoe and we got capsized, my dh is my hero as I totally paniced and could not get my life jacket on. (ps wont ever go out on the boat again with out it on) I know how to swim took lessons my whole life, but my biggest fear is to drown in dark water. I have decided to take lessons in the fall.
Today is house cleaning and meal planning for the week and to enjoy a few hours of sunshine on the deck and enjoy our day off today. We had fireworks last night but I didnt go this year.
Well I am off to get some stuff done, enjoy your day.
Old 07-02-2012, 07:44 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning all and those to come. Finally a day off. Going up the line to work in my friend's garden. I volunteered to mow, re stake some tomatoes and pick blueberries and raspberries. it is better than it was, but still hot!

TwynnB the psyllium fiber is Konsyl. it is sugar and gluten free

Cyndi I hope everything works out with your new job. I can only imagine how trying maintaining your finances are. Have fun with your friends

Debbie hopefully DH will find his motivation for PT

irinaelenava way to go working out, tomorrow I will ride, no time today

Yeah how dis July get here so fast?
Old 07-02-2012, 07:46 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

little chick I would have been scared too!! glad you are ok
Old 07-02-2012, 08:19 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 173/157.8/133

Height: 5'4"

Good morning ladies. Ah Ren Faire season is officially over for the year. Huzzah. DD looked beautiful, and performed well. Her crisis of last week is officially over, so hoping life here will settle down a bit.
Little- We're kayakers, and never, ever go in the water without PFDs. It doesn't matter how calm the water is - you just never know. Just make sure you have a comfy one that you don't mind wearing. Looking into a water safety course is a good idea. They're usually pricey, but worth it if you never had to do that kind of thing in scout camp as a kid.
Cindy- Nice going with the FB garage sale. I have a friend who has been taking stuff to a local fleamarket on Sundays. She loves coming home with a wad of cash each weekend. She says that it is very freeing to get rid of stuff.
Okay, everyone. I've got to get focused. I really, really want some days off for me, but I have so much to catch up with at work! So, time to get off the fun side of the PC, go for a run, and get to work. Enjoy your day!
Old 07-02-2012, 09:41 AM   #9  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Hi all! So I may have started Ph2 12 hrs early, but that's ok. I really wanted that glass of wine! I'm down another 3 lbs, for a total of 8 lbs lost on Ph1. 10 more to fit in the wedding dress! This is the hard part!

Oh, also got my test results back. I was pleased with everything except cholesterol. After 15 years of being vegetarian, a week of Ph1, and 13 hrs fasting, my cholesterol was 199. Sigh. I am my mother after all. Haven't heard from the insurance agent yet but I'm worried that I won't get Preferred now. Chris eats crap and he passed with flying colors, so he will get Super Preferred, so that's good at least!

Well, off to buy Frosty Paws ice cream for Voo. Huskies don't understand 100+ degree weather! Have a great day!

Lisa

Last edited by weezle; 07-02-2012 at 12:17 PM.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:16 AM   #10  
south beach dieter

S/C/G: 302/ticker/153

Height: 5'67"

i have to ask: 22 pounds in 2 months is to much to loose? cause some ppl say it is
ty
Old 07-02-2012, 12:42 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 230/226.6/170

Height: 5,8

Good morning! I'm down another 1.8 pounds. That's 5.2 pounds total! Woot!

Other than that. I went to see Brave over the weekend. It was such a cute movie.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:10 PM   #12  

Height: 5' 7"

I am back everyone, Colorado Springs was nice but we even had smoke in our hotel from all the fires, feel so bad for everyone affected. Have a lot to catch up on at work. Sounds like everyone is doing well

My mom and dad are coming on Friday, DD2 birthday is Sunday so this will be a busy week for me as well.

I will try to get here earlier tomorrow so I can do personals. Have a great day everyone!!
Closed Thread