Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2003, 02:53 AM   #1  
Dancing those pounds away

Unhappy Cpl Thomas Blair confirmed dead

I hate to be bring such bad news to the board but...
Lance Cpl Thomas A. Blair was confirmed dead yesterday.
He was from my hometown. He was only 24 years old.
I know many of you sent prayers in his name. Thank YOU.

I know he is with God but ... it sure SUCKS !!!!!

Please continue to pray for his family. I cannot imagine how bad they feel. They need all the help they can get. Don't we all.

P.S. It is okay to still have fun in here. He died for us to have that priviledge.
God bless him.
Old 03-31-2003, 05:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 245/245/130

Height: 5'2"

God Bless him and his family!

We have someone in my area (COnyers, Georgia) that was killed by the suicide Car bomber (the taxi). His family just had a news conference and read a letter that he had just wrote his mother. In it he spoke of dying, spoke of his absolute love of his mother and that when he died her name would be on his lips... it was almost eerie in the since of what has since happened....

His family was admiral and classy. So proud of him and what he was there for... His father gave a prayer for all families and also for George W Bush. No anger - just a peaceful pride.

I pray for all families and those her are protecting not only are freedom but the freedom and safety of people they have never known or met. Thats courage.
Old 03-31-2003, 06:28 PM   #3  
Student of the Hoof

I thought there were two from Conyers, Angel? I know we have at least one POW from the metro area, too. Not sure which county, though.
Old 04-01-2003, 06:39 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 245/245/130

Height: 5'2"

Yes there are two in the conyers area and the POW has now been found alive and well.... Thank God.... and he is going back out.... can you just imagine the bravery????

In Georgia we have lost several.... I didnt get to see the news story last night but heard the little blurb about Georgia has lost more soldiers than any other state.... and the story was going to be about why.... I didnt get to see it though so I dont know why just that we have lost more than anyone....
Closed Thread