Ideal Protein Diet - for those who saw my post about my sluggish weight loss

jmuroff1
06-26-2012, 12:38 PM
I know I'm not supposed to but i looked at the scale this morning and I'm down 2.2 since my weigh in on friday!!! it was a nice encouraging morning after freaking out because i thought i lost my wallet lol! :D:D:D:D:D

LizRR
06-26-2012, 12:44 PM
That's great news! I know you've had a curious series of WIs, so that's encouraging. Everyone's body responds and loses differently, keep it up!

jmuroff1
06-26-2012, 12:51 PM
Thanks Liz!!! My coach was "perplexed" lol that i was losing practically nothing. So now I know...for now no restricted foods! Suppose my body delaying as a punishment from taking the yummy stuff away lol

That's great news! I know you've had a curious series of WIs, so that's encouraging. Everyone's body responds and loses differently, keep it up!

livelaughlovesunshin
06-26-2012, 02:21 PM
Awesome!

marlenesuer
06-26-2012, 02:32 PM
That is sooooo awesome! Congrats! :D

vovo
06-27-2012, 12:46 AM
Yay! I'm glad that the only thing you lost was weight!! Losing wallets is so unnerving!

slimjattis
06-27-2012, 02:22 PM
Hi,
I am in the 6th week of this program and very new to this blog...first of all compliments to all of you for sticking to this program and getting great success..also thanks you for keeping me focused with all your postings...

Last weekend I was at a party..and I cheated tad bit..but now my stomach is hurting like ****...its cramping all the time. I went to my coach and my DR and both said the same...INDIGESTION- as I am not used to certain foods ( in 6 weeks wow..)

My question is Has any one experienced this? any home remedies...Oval takes the edge off...