Announcements and Forum Help! - Site keeps signing me out

View Full Version : Site keeps signing me out

Dreamer2012
06-26-2012, 10:30 AM
I noticed that when I click on the 3FC tab on my web browser, I'll have to log back in each time. This only started about a week ago. Before that I could click the tab and wouldn't have to log in. It isn't like this for any other website that I have bookmarked. If I click on the tab, I will be logged in already because I don't log out of any websites usually.

I've just noticed now that when I go to make replies, after I press "post" it brings me to the log in screen again. I'm not sure what the issue is. Whether it's my laptop or a technical fault...:?:

patchworkpenguin
06-26-2012, 10:39 AM
From my small knowledge of how this works, do you hit the 'remember me' button when you log in? That should help.

If you are already doing that, I have no idea.

But I'm sure someone else will know. :D

neversettle
06-26-2012, 04:54 PM
I'm having the same problem. Every time I post, I have to log in again.

Suzanne 3FC
06-26-2012, 09:17 PM
It's possible that your login cookies are corrupted. Try clearing your cookies, then when you log back in it should set a new cookie.

:crossed:

amandie
06-26-2012, 09:39 PM
It could be your web browser settings. I always have to log in often whenever I use my mom's laptop because she doesn't want anything remembered, something about clearing cookies and stuff like that every time you close the browser or make a new tab. Maybe you accidentally set something like that?

Dreamer2012
07-04-2012, 07:54 PM
It hasn't happened since I made this topic so I'm unsure what the problem was. But I'll be sure to look at the settings and clearing the cookies if it happens again. Thanks :)