Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 06-23-2012, 10:53 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 150/see tracker/110

Height: 5'1"

Default Broke the streak after 4 days without a binge, feel unusually sick

I fell off the wagon already. Feels awful, as usual, but this time my stomach hurts. I have eaten way more and barely felt a thing.

It didn't help that I had to ride in a car for an hour (I get carsick really easily.)

Has this happened to anyone else?
CoffeeFueledUnicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 12:19 AM   #2  
Changing for the better

S/C/G: 268/257/150

Height: 5'8"

Maybe your stomach shrank from not binging fow 4 days. It could also be fom the type of food you binged on... it happens to me from a combination of the two.
TiffNeedsChange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:56 AM   #3  

Height: 5ft3

Hi

Yes the aftermath can seem worse after not bingeing for a few days- this may not be a bad thing - if it causes more problems than it seems to resolve than maybe it becomes easier to start saying no to the first bite
Jalsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:26 PM   #4  

S/C/G: SW 136 CW 105 and maintaining

Height: 5.2

I noticed that as I binged less and less, when I did it I felt very bad. It was as if my body rebeled against the abuse. Now when I overeat --not binge, just eat more than usual-- I immediately cringe from excess, knowing that the feeling in the stomach will be awful, and the headache, and... Well, you know.
Stay away from the first bite, since it is easier to say no to the first than to the second!
inglesita64 is offline   Reply With Quote