WW Clubs and Groups - #280 Bale of Turtles Aiming High!

View Full Version : #280 Bale of Turtles Aiming High!

Itryharder
06-21-2012, 01:52 PM
:carrot: :welcome3: We are the Turtle Group here at www.3fatchicks.com. We welcome you to join us as we work toward good health and fitness in a persistent manner. As our inspiration, we use the race between the turtle and the hare where the turtle was the victor because he didn't give up. We believe in keepin' on by using the skills and techniques we have learned from experience to keep us on track. We believe in giving each other support. Good luck to us all!
Judy
Itryharder
(for Lin and Lauren)

Princess1122
06-22-2012, 06:43 AM
Good Morning everyone and happy Friday! Went to my TOPS meeting last night and as I thoght I was up at the scale... but woke up with TOM this morning so that might be it although my gain from that normally comes at the end... anyway, I am doing what I can to get it going in the right direction so we will just wait and see.

Sounds like everyone is doing well and really working their programs to get results!

Bandit: have a great time at the lake!

Terri: it is very hot here also but the evenings cool off enough for me to get a walk in - we need rain so badly here so that is what I am hoping for as soon as we get the deck stained and it has a day to dry lol.

Judy: How are you doing so far this week? Got plans for the weekend?

Jar: How are you doing and how has your week gone?

Cherry: hope you are feeling well!

Life: How are things going with you?

bandit2
06-22-2012, 11:07 AM
Hi everyone - had a good week, was down .75# and got in some walking.

Princess - you mentioned you need rain, well my drive home last night was like I was in a carwash for most of it. At times, I could barely see and thank goodnesss I know my route well, since it would have been extra tricky if I didn't. I haven't rain like that in ages. So I hope some of it is heading your way.

I am heading to lake shortly and taking healthy food and planning on walks/swimming. Have a great weekend, everyone!

Itryharder
06-22-2012, 07:47 PM
Ds and family came out a day earlier than expected. It's good to see them.
I'm doing the best I can with food but there have been numerous challenges this week and I'm not doing that great. Also, at one point my dh and I looked at each other and ordered a pizza and some goodes. I think we had both "had it" with eating super healthy and needed a break out. ugh. So, I'm doing the best I can but wish it were better.

Very very hot here and then today we had torrential rains. The rain seems to be circling back and the temp has dropped over 10 degrees. WE'll see what happens. Hoping the kids can get into pool again tomorrow. This morning they were so excited I let them swim before breakfast. they love to swim. I got some weeding done and then I got to swim as well so it was all fun.

Look. We are doing the best we can what with TOM and special challenges. Keep on doing what you know work and we'll all be on the right track!
:bravo:
Judy

terrod99
06-23-2012, 07:25 AM
Happy Saturday!

Heat wave over! Yeah!!! We had a beautiful sunny day yesterday!

Did make it 2 days to Y and a few lunch time walks. This coming week the gym at Y is closed they are putting in a new floor. I thought about swimming in am not so sure about that!!!

Shopping today with my sister not too much going on.

Have a great weekend!

Terri

Princess1122
06-24-2012, 05:33 AM
Morning all!

Did the deck staining yesterday so am soooo sore today from all of the squating down, etc. I am still going to try and get to the gym for my Sunday morning cycle class... that should be fun... ugh!!!

Posted my unofficial Weigh In results over on the other thread.

Have a great day!

Princess1122
06-25-2012, 05:47 AM
Happy Monday everyone! Very late this morning so just a quick hello and best wishes for a great day!

I made it to cycling class yesterday and oh boy betweent that and the deck staining I am serioulsy sore today!

Have to run!

terrod99
06-25-2012, 07:12 AM
Hey All TGI Monday!!

Start vacation Thursday eve for 10 days!!! 4 days to go.
The YMCA gym is closed, it is getting a new floor so no Y for me this week, weather has cooled evenings not so hot, so told DS we were walking in the evening.

Water and walking my goals for the week!

Terri

Itryharder
06-25-2012, 06:28 PM
Hey Princess, great job on staining the deck and exercise class!

Terri, nice to have a vacation to look forward to!!!!

Ds and family left for home today. My eating wasn't what I wanted.....not a total disaster, but a mini-disaster. Tomorrow is another day!

Best of luck to everyone. Keep up the good work. Get on track and have fun!
Judy

bandit2
06-25-2012, 09:27 PM
Hi everyone - sounds like you are all doing well which is nice to hear

Judy - we all have "not great eating days" just part of our journey, today
is a new day and glad you are back on track

Terri - vacation time, exciting! Nice to have time off and do something different, just changing up our routines is a nice break.

Princess - sore butt, ouch!! Hate that - mine gets sore from bending and picking up branches around property.

Well, Monday pretty much out of the way. I stayed on track all day and my exercise today and 1-1/2 hrs of grass cutting, trimming and bending over.

All - lets have a great weigh in this week. Thats it - I just put our request in, so now lets get to work!

Itryharder
06-26-2012, 11:29 AM
Bandit, I love your request!!!!! I'm getting to work on it right now.

Had a super early breakfast and lunch, but now have planned out how I can get through until dinner time with minimum damage.........we can do this@
I got in a lot of pool time while the grandkids were here and it was fun. I love the water and with the high heat, our pool was warm. Yay! :swim:

Congrats to all of us for making the effort and succeeding.
Judy :cool:

Princess1122
06-28-2012, 05:54 AM
Moning al, I have been sick with a stomach flu this week, started Monday night but today I am fianlly feeling better. You would think that scale would have gone down a bit with a tummy flu... but not really... ugh.

Looks like everyone is dong pretty good and like Bandit says we all have our on and off times so lets just keep chugging along like Turtle do!

Have a great day all!

Itryharder
06-28-2012, 10:13 AM
Princess, feel better soon! :grouphug:

Terri, have a great vacation :swim:

I'm doing the Turtle Chug right now! Millions of challenges last week and then a bit of emotion to deal with. Last night had dinner out at Chili's and
found asmall sirloin steak and broccoli entree for 250 calories. Even if they are off in the count, Ifigure I still did great. This morning oatmeal and I've got my food planned out. I like being on track and in control. Even if I slip, I've got the right idea. Eatingtoo much is just not worth it and I've still got to figure out what to do. Plan on weeding today. That should be good for some exercise and I'd like to swim :swim: also.

Have a great day gals!
Life4, how are you doing?

Jar, are things going your way?

Cherry, how are you feeling?

Bandit, I think aboutyou and your summers. How great!

Okay, gotta run. Let's all dothis!
Judy

Princess1122
06-29-2012, 05:59 AM
Morning all, Happy Friday! Super Super hot here these days and not a rain drop in sight, very dry and we have started watering the lawn to keep it from totally disappearing into the dust.

Went to TOPS last night and was down but my official is tomorrow as WW so we will see how that goes. Eating is ok but exercise is off due to being sick but will catch a cycle class tonight I think.

Judy: Sounds like you have lots going on, keep chuging and stay with in your comfort zone! Have you tried anything new lately?

Bandit: How are you doing? Are you reading anything good right now? Have a great weekend!

Terri: Enjoy your vacation / holiday time!

Cherry: How are you doing these days?

Life: What is new with you?

Jar: How are you doing so far this week?

Have a great day everyone. I have a recipe that I want to post of the last WW book that I bought, DH and I liked it very much and it was a great summer meal and easy to prepare. I will get that posted today!

Itryharder
06-29-2012, 09:08 AM
Hi Turtles,
Princess, glad your weight was down.

I have had soooooooooooooo much going on, but I'm regrouping. As far as something new I am making breakfast (egg and lite bread or oatmeal), trying to get fruit in as a snack so I'm not too hungry. Still using frozen foods for lunch and dinner since they are so easy. Got on boardwalk yesterday. Here it's hot but we keep on getting thunderstorms and rain which helps the lawn. Hoping for a nice weekend. My WI tomorrow won't be good, but it'll be better than it was. How's that?

Okay, :goodvibes: to everyone!!!!! Let's have a good eating/:exercise: day.
Judy

Princess1122
06-30-2012, 11:02 AM
HI everyone and happy Saturday - I went to W/I and stayed for the meeting... also made it to Cycle class last night. I will post my stats over on the other thread - it was not great and not what I had hoped for but it was a loss.

Itryharder
07-01-2012, 09:41 AM
A loss counts!!!!!! :bravo:

It's summer. Let's all have a great season and lose weight at the same time.
I want to keep my eye on the prize!
Judy

Princess1122
07-02-2012, 05:04 AM
Good morning everyone and happy Monday to you all! Weekend was good, got in a ton of exercise yesterday - went to cycle class and got in 20 kilometers (12 miles) - then we started the work to lay pavers in the backyard off of the deck to create a patio, what started as a small project grew into something much much bigger and DH and I moved over a ton of dirt, dug it up and relocated it to another part of the yard - it was in the mid 90's here yesterday so I sweat buckets and got one heck of an upper body work out which I am paying for today!

We were so tired that we went to Cracker Barrel for dinner (I did about as well as I could at a place that does "Home Cooking") had grilled trout with a salad and baked potato with a veggie, but I was starving and did have two biscuits also! so I counted it all up and wrote it down!

We still have lots to do out back, need to lay the gravel and the sand and then set the pavers, and we want to have it done by the 4th because we are hosting a lunch - LOL - No pressure!

Judy: Hope you feel better soon! Take care of yourself - I had a stomach bug last week, hope you don't have that ugh - that was nasty!

I have to run, running behind this morning and I need to get into the office today.

Have a great day everyone!

Itryharder
07-02-2012, 08:03 AM
Sorry about the stomach bug, Princess. You must be so glad that's over. I admire your plan to build a patio off the deck. that's a huge amount of work.
Oh, Cracker Barrel!!!! We are so lucky not to have that chain here on LI.
I love that crazy place and lots of the home cooking is really good. We go there when we travel and my sisters love it too, so when I head to NC every May we usually find one. I think you did great, the activity points will kick in, and your :exercise: was phenom!!!!! Here's to another great week of losing weight. We can do this.

Dh and I rested yesterday and we're both feeling better. I didn't have a stomach flu, thank goodness, but this isn't fun either. Rest is doing the trick. I've got my meals planned out and am hoping to finally lose weight again this week. Trying so hard, having so many challenges, reminds me of why I have difficulty losing weight. Oh well. Only challenge this week is the actual fourth.......and I can handle this!

Okay gals, let's make this week count!
Judy
:cool:

bandit2
07-03-2012, 03:29 PM
Hi turtles:

Princess - glad you are feeling better and getting in lots of exercise

Judy - Nice to see you stayed on track while eating out, good going!

We just had our long weekend for Canada Day which was nice and the weather was absolutely great ALL weekend. Had some trailer time with dd & her friends, some time with my gf and some family time as well. So lots of socializing and really have to buckle back down this week. But had a great time

Terri - hope you are enjoying your vacation!

All - hope you are all doing great.

Princess1122
07-05-2012, 06:17 AM
Morning everyone! over did the food a bit yeterday and the scale is up which is strange because I have been doing a lot of activity over the past four days... oh well, I had someone mention that I looked like I had lost a lot of weight so I guess that is a good thing.

Have a great day all, need to run.

Itryharder
07-05-2012, 09:31 AM
Princess, I bet your friend is right! Overeating for one day (for me) always shows up on the scale but as long as the next day is okay the water weight, and salt weight go away. Hope that happens for you. Glad your friend noticed your loss.

Yesterday was a really good fourth. Nice group of people at my nephew's. I went swimming because the temps. were brutal. Glad I had my suit with me. Overate a bit, but not too bad. Am back on today.

Have a great day!
Judy

Princess1122
07-06-2012, 05:54 AM
Morning everyone and happy Friday to you all! Even with the extra day off it has been a long week and I have a busy weekend ahead so no rest for the wheery (sp?)

I have my cycle class this evening and am looking foward to that - I have really come to love that form of exercise!

Judy: Thanks so much for your words of wisdom! I sure hope this pays of I just fear that I won't hit my September goal but if I try realy hard I hope to come close. The heat is so bad here also, we are in the 100's here and so dry! We have daily Red Flag Warnings so I hope that mother nature has mearcy on us and send some rain our way soon.

Bandit: How are you doing so far this week? Any big plans for the weekend?

Terry: What is happening with you lately?

Cherry: Hope you are doing well and staying cool - are you feeling better thee days?

Life: How are things with you?

Itryharder
07-06-2012, 09:37 AM
Hi Turtles,
Princess, keep on keepin' on! So glad you found a type of exercise to really enjoy. That's great.

I had a great day yesterday. I ate very little and got in a lot of swimming and playing ball with my grandson. And........the scale was up this morning. I feel it has a lot to do with heat and humidity. I had a great breakfast (one egg and 2 lite toast) and I'm not letting this get me down.
(Well, I am but I'm putting on a good face. Lol)
We're going to friend's house tonight for dinner. She's had more figure friendly or at least healthier food lately, so I hope that's what she has planned for tonight.
Hey Gals, how are you doing?

Have a great day!
Judy

bandit2
07-07-2012, 12:16 PM
Hi everyone - we are also just trying to keep cool up here, super hot weather and this a.m. it stormed which hopefully will break up the heat abit.

I got in a few walks last week in the a.m. since too hot later in day and
doing OK during week, but weekends have been tough. Lots of bbq and get togethers going on, so trying to make best choices but have had a few extras.

Went to movies last night and seen Magic Mike - lots of good looking fellows in that, a real "chick flick" for sure, only 2 men in theatre. Lots of laughs - fun movie to see with your gfs. Light, fluffy - no real storey line just lots of hotties.

Off to trailer today with my dd - will be cooler by the lake. So low key evening up there which will be nice.

Terri - hope you are enjoying your vacation

All - have a great week!

terrod99
07-09-2012, 05:57 AM
TGI Monday?
Back to routine!!!!! Am off to Y........

Bandit took my Mom to see Magic Mike!! Great movie we had a good time!!
Judy hope all is well!!
Princess our heat has let up, hope you have some relief soon!!

Hope you are all well! Will catch up later!!

Terri

Itryharder
07-09-2012, 03:04 PM
Hi Terri and Bandit and Princess,
so glad you're continuing to post. I'm about to really enjoy my summer and put dieting in its proper perspective. Wish me luck! Lol. It really is at the top of my to do list and I'm doing the best I can. I'm hopping on :tread: now for half and hour.
That'll help.
Have a great day!
Judy

Itryharder
07-10-2012, 03:41 PM
Hi Turtles,
Love to come to this site and see how everyone's doing. Today I dropped my car off at auto repair shop for an A/C boost and walked the mile home.
Good way to start the day and it didn't feel like dreaded "exercise". Food has been good. Slowly knocking off the top weight. I will be thrilled when I lose the next 8# and get closer to where I want to be. We've got the summer ahead of us and I plan to take advantage of it. Nice weather here finally. It had been very hot, but the weather broke.

Wishing all of you good vibes and good OP days. We can do this!
Judy
When I get closer to where I want to be, I'll post my weight again.

terrod99
07-11-2012, 07:18 AM
Hey Gals Hope you are all well!!! surviving our hot summer!!

I am trying to move more eat less keeping it simple, have been to Y x2, walked at lunch yesterday. Not weighing myself am thinking about it!!!

So happy hump day!! Keep at it!

Terri

Itryharder
07-11-2012, 09:19 PM
Hi Terri, I like simple. It's the weigh to go!
Had another good day even though Grandson wanted dinner at Denny's. Did you know that Denny's has a few items on its menu that are 550 calories or less? That was a huge help and soon I'll be heading to bed which is another good thing.
Judy

Princess1122
07-12-2012, 05:02 AM
Good morning everyone, I am fighting a cold and 15 hour work days this week so this is just a quick hello and to send good wishes for a great week!

Itryharder
07-12-2012, 11:27 AM
Hi Turtles,
Princess, here's :goodvibes: to help your cold heal. I'm just over a summer cold and was reminded just how miserable they are. 15hour work days!!!!OMG. Thanks for chiming in.

Bandit and Terri and Jars and Life and Cherry, it's always good to hear what you have to say. I think this Sat.'s WI will finally be better. I've had several good days. Even though we've got a BBQ planned for Sat., I've got the menu under control and think I can work it through. I'm hunting up a cold barley salad that I remember was quite good. If I find it, I'll post it.

JUdy :cool:

bandit2
07-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Hi turtles - still chugging along and trying to keep cool up here. Our weather has been fabulous & even though they are calling for rain this weekend, that is OK since we need it.
Have been in tug of war with the scales lately, the old Up/Down syndrome and it is getting buggy but I have to remember it is my own doing.
You know, we work so hard to drop weight then in no time, sabotage ourselfs.

So heres to making better choices and lets all "think before we go where we know we really shouldn't"

So glad to hear most of the turtles are doing well & Princess hope you are feeling better soon. Summer colds are just awful.
Judy - hope your upcoming w/i is a good one.
Terri - hope you are keeping cool as well.

All - hang in there and lets focus on our Labor Day Challenge.

Itryharder
07-12-2012, 07:26 PM
Thanks for that upbeat note, Bandit. Yep, each day at a time will get us where we want to go on the scale. Yay!
Judy

Princess1122
07-16-2012, 05:06 AM
Good Morning Everyone and Happy Monday!

Followed the plan over the weekend and got in lots of exercise - walking with Grandbaby and the dog - got in a cycle class also and did more landscaping - so feeling good about my direction even with the gain.

Running behind today so will try and get on later to see how everyone it doing but have a great day all!

terrod99
07-16-2012, 05:57 AM
Hey Gals!

Trying to keep at it!! Summer is very challenging!!

Bandit we didnt get any rain/stormy weather Sunday, did you? Hope not heard lots of flooding.
Princess concrats on having an on plan weekend!!!

I am off to gym!
Terri

bandit2
07-16-2012, 10:49 AM
Hi turtles:

Terri - We got abit Sunday afternoon, just enough to water the flowers/lawn which was much needed & I was surprised to see on the news where some places were flooded. Tomorrow is suppose to be hottest day of summer, so I am planning on heading to the lake after work and staying overnight, which will be cooler than in the city.

Princess - nice job on staying OP and getting in your exerise!

Judy - Hope you did well over the weekend.

I had way too many points over the weekend, so really have to get back on track and get in more walking walking which seems to really help me.

All - keep cool!

Princess1122
07-17-2012, 04:58 AM
Good morning everyone - I am up early to hit the early cycle class then back home to work here for the day.

TOM showed up so will have to deal with that but over all the week is going ok.

Bandit: We have not had rain in weeks and are under water bans right now... we sure could use a few good soaker storms to come our way. Weekends were hard for me for a while there so I really worked hard to not over eat... LOL, it was hard though.

Judy: I hope you are doing well and staying cool!

Terri: Summers are hard with all of the vacations and activities - we will just keep doing the best we can!

Cherry: how are you doing?

Live: Hope you are enjoying your summer!

Jar: Hope your week is going well!

Have to run or I iwll be late for class!

Itryharder
07-17-2012, 04:30 PM
Hi Gals,
Well Princess, TOM explains the unwarranted gain. Good to know what caused it.
I had a tough weekend food wise. Dumb eating. Am back on track and hoping to undo the damage I caused. I find that if I catch it early, I do well. Duh. I'm also looking into the original Core because that's the program I was most successful with. Right now the WW froz. foods are working pretty well (except when I go off), but I like to know where I'll jump to next.

Sending regards to all our turtles! GAil, enjoy the lake and escape the heat.
Hot here but our A/C is great.
Judy

Princess1122
07-18-2012, 05:06 AM
Good morning everyone and happy Wednesday to you all! Just a quick hello this morning and sending everyone best wishes for a wonderful and on plan day!

terrod99
07-18-2012, 07:31 AM
Happy Wednesday!

Keepin at it in the heat! Trying at least I am not giving up!!!

2x Y for 40 min cardio this week so far!

Have a great day, weather a bit cooler here!
Terri

bandit2
07-18-2012, 09:20 AM
Morning turtles

Still on track & got in a walk last night (1 hr = 3 miles) around the park,
so nice with a breeze from the lake.

Good luck everyone!

Itryharder
07-19-2012, 09:39 PM
Hi Gals,
You are all sounding so optimistic and OP. Weigh to go!!!
Dh and I just back from Atlantic City. Had fun with the slot machines and it's nice to be back home again too.
Lots of family things going on. All good.
I love everyone's trying really hard to keep with OP!!!
Judy

bandit2
07-20-2012, 12:22 AM
Hi ladies - had my Tops meeting tonight & I "turtled"
Was hoping to be down but glad not to be up.
Went bowling afterwards which was fun, but then we went for coffee and
I ended up having a cherry danish thing & I just checked online and
it was 9 points, so definately over for the day. But my new week starts tomorrow and am planning to do better this week

Judy - I love playing the slots, glad you had fun.

All - hope you all have success at the scales.

Itryharder
07-20-2012, 01:16 PM
Hi Turtles,
Bandit, I hear you! This is a new week for us all to do even better. You're doing great.

I had aninteresting experience. I just went through my WW materials looking for info. about the original Core program where I lost my first 25# and was on a roll. While doing so I checked my WW WI cards and came to the realization that I"ve been in the 190's for over a year (with some exceptions when I was 182 after some intensive JC weeks. ). So, I've got to get real about this.......thought I had and then had a four day week where eating wasn't great and there I went over one ninety again. So......today has been good and I'll keep on and see you all at the finish line.
Love you gals and your support.
Judy

terrod99
07-21-2012, 07:40 AM
The ongoing battle!!!

I have been to gym x4 this week and quite proud of that!!!!
I have really been trying to cut back on portions and up the water.
I am back over the 200 mark so I have to get very real with myself!!!!
We gotta just keep at it!!!!

Terri

Itryharder
07-21-2012, 08:43 PM
Terri, you're right. We have to keep at it. I'm glad you got your exercise in and you're watching portion sizes. You can do this!

I am amazed at how quickly weight keeps on coming onto me. The slightest deviation from 1200 calories adds up to big gains. I have to keep my head clear, get to exercising more than I do, and watch the inbetween eating.
I can do this, but I must admit I'm discouraged right now.

:goodvibes: to everyone!
Bandit, and Princess and Cherry and Terri and Life and Jars and all the turtles. Do what works best for you! Yay
Judy

Princess1122
07-22-2012, 07:47 AM
HI guys,

I am here and will post when I can. I am having a flare up on the bulging disk that is in my neck and it is pressing on the nerve again so I am in a lot of pain. They are going to do a spinal injection on Tuesday but I needed to wait until all blood thinning agents are out of my system like aspirin, etc.

I am only doing things in a very limited basis and have not been to the gym since this started on Wednesday.

I hope that everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend and has a great day!

bandit2
07-23-2012, 10:35 AM
Morning ladies

It seems as the temperature rises, so does our scale. Hmmmmmmm - just a thought For me, too much patio eating/drinking and snacks while socializing.
Goal this week is to stay on track, and exercise.
Weekend was fun but way over my points (including the extras allowed)
(Wings on the patio & ribs at ribfest - seriously in 1 weekend)

Lets get losing before the summer slips by and Labour Day is here.
For me to be down 12# by then, I have to kick it into high gear.

Good luck, ladies.

Itryharder
07-23-2012, 02:38 PM
Princess, feel better fast! It's miserable when you get the :exercise: in then the discs bulge. Sending good healing vibes for a fast relief.

Bandit, your weekend food sounds yummy, but if you're like me you pay big time for that!

I was up 2#, but then lost thost 2# and am still higher than when Princess started us on this challenge by 3#. And I am trying!!!!! Have to step up the exercise.

Dh and I are enjoying doing a little "redo" decorating around the house. Just bought a round swivel chair in chocolate brown for the living room. It's comfy and I think it'll be great for him and his laptop. Bought some more plastic dishes for patio fun. Brought my "set" lol up to 10 which should cover us most of the time. Love having BBQ's with dh and family. Really nice time of the year.

Gotta run and relax. Talk soon.
Cherry, how are you doing with your gallbladder and weight loss?
Life4, will you be back at school in the fall?
Terri, I'm sending :balloons: for sticking with the :tread: and watching your portions. That will get the scale moving in the right direction.
Jars, you started the Labor Day challenge. How are you doing? I see you on facebook sometimes. i rejoined facebook since I found I missed it.

Okay, :cheers: and :cheer: to all of us for sticking with it, working on knocking off weight, and living a good life.
Judy

terrod99
07-25-2012, 06:02 AM
Hey Gals I am up and off to gym, not feeling very rested or positive!!!

But am keepin at it!!

Terri

Itryharder
07-25-2012, 09:16 AM
Terri, this is what we can do! I'm so proud of you that you're getting to the gym.
Judy
:bravo:

life4evr
07-25-2012, 04:52 PM
Hi ladies I am back. So I got big news. I am now done with classes. I took my last final today and I passed. So I am done with the practical nursing program. So I can concentrate back on loosing weight.

Hope everyone is well.

Princess1122
07-26-2012, 06:13 AM
Good Morning everyone, just a quick hello! Even though I can ot exercise right now I am watching what I eat and drinking my water, doing the right thing for my overall health is high priority for me right now even if I am able to get to the gym.

Went for a spinal injection on Tuesday afternoon, it was not as effective as I had hoped it would be but I go again on Monday. The doctor says this flare up is most likely caused by all of the landscaping work with heavy lifting that I have done over the past month and has warned me not to do that anymore...

I have read though the posts and just wanted to say congrats on all the success's and keep at it for those that are struggling, like Bandit said, Labor Day will be here before we know it!

terrod99
07-26-2012, 07:11 AM
Hey All Keepin at it!!!! Thats my moto!

Life Welcome to the sisterhood of nursing!! You did it!! We knew you would make it!!!!

Princess hope your pain gets better, take it easy!!!

Judy thanks for the pep talk!! Was fighting a bug or something, feeling better today had a good nights rest!!

Bandit Let it rain!!! Isnt it great, hope it keeps up all day today! And then nice and hopefully no fire ban for the weekend!!

Slept in this am,(but I feel rested and well so its ok!) so gym x3 this week so far, lots of water have been keeping a glass on my desk, eating pretty good, salad at lunch, peaches are just coming in to season and they are pretty good!!

Have a great Thursday gals!!!

Terri

CherryAutumn
07-26-2012, 11:50 AM
Sorry I havent been posting much. I have been kind of stuck on my weight due to TOM and other times during cycle. I get one or two weeks of loss and then i stay the same or go up a little. Anyway weight is at 178.6:carrot:
I have a scheduled surgery on August 9th for gallbladder and another issue they are taking care of at the same time. I am a little nervous and hoping i will still be able to lose weight with gallbladder gone.:?:

Everyone keep up the good work and stay cool in this heat.

Itryharder
07-26-2012, 06:35 PM
Wow! We have a lot of news here and as soon as I can, I'll start a new thread!

First of all, :bravo: :goodvibes: :dancer: :balloons: for our Life4 and the wonderful accomplishment of passing her test and becoming a practical nurse!

Princess, sound advice from your doctor. It's so tempting to do more than we can around the house/yard, etc. then we pay for it.

Cherry, good luck on your surgery. Keep us posted.
Gotta run. Dd just came in to pick up her son. I'll write more later.
Judy

Princess1122
07-27-2012, 06:02 AM
Moring all and best wishes for a great weekend!

Itryharder
07-27-2012, 08:43 AM
Hi Turtles,
We've gotten long.
See you all on the new thread: #281 Bale of Turtles Looking Labor Day Right in the Face!
Judy