Metabolic Research Center - Is it possible to do the program from home?????

lauralea105
06-20-2012, 11:37 AM
Ive done the program in the past with great success. I was just wondering if anyone is doing the program from home. Has anyone had success doing it without going to the center?

Woodsyview
06-22-2012, 01:02 PM
I've been doing it on my own since March. Been treating it more like a lifestyle way of eating & not a diet. I stick pretty close to the items on the list, if I want more I try to cheat with my protein or veggie quantities.
For breakfast I like a little ketchup on my cheese sandwich. For lunch I get the Wendy's Apple Pecan salad & add the pecans & use their dressing. My average weight loss is 1 pound per week. Highest is 2.5 in a week, lowest was .5 lb & 1 week I gained a pound that came off the next week. I am buying the protein drinks from dietdirect.com & do 4 clear & 1 creamy per day. I am fine with this slow going as I feel more like it has led to making better choices rather than restricting myself. My mom on the other hand went to the center, took the supplements & she lost as much as 10 lbs in a week. I don't know about that because that is really not normal. AND she seems hungry a lot, even now she is on maintenance. But it can be done so good luck!!! Find what works for you! I didn't weigh myself for the 1st month but had a pair of capris that were too tight. I tried them on weekly & was amazed at how quickly I fit into them & the scale didn't move that much. :^:

lauralea105
06-22-2012, 01:49 PM
I bought the clear protien drinks from that site as well...I am waiting until Monday to start preconditioning phase. Do you use KetoStix? Ive used them in the past and have gotten deep purple readings. Is this bad???