Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc - My Fit Foods

View Full Version : My Fit Foods

SamanthaJubilee
06-18-2012, 05:33 PM
Anyone else trying this?

If so, have you had success?

I think the idea is great. You are eating real food and it is portion controlled. If you do the 21 day challenge you should be able to replicate the meals/snacks at home afterwards. That's my goal.
I'm doing a 3 day challenge to test out the food. It seems like a LOT of food, but I'm gonna give it 3 days. I am really trying to do it right this time. No pills, no drink mixes or card board meals. I know it will take a lifestyle change to get this weight off and keep it off...along with hard work and dedication.

supermario
07-22-2012, 03:59 PM
Hi Samantha! I am on this program after doing a couple of 3-day Challenges in the past. Yes, it's a lot of food and you do have to remember to stop and eat but I love the fact that it's prepackaged and portion controlled. Super easy to do. I'm gonna stay on it until end of the month and then try my own thing after that.

SWP
08-04-2013, 05:22 PM
Today is day 1 for me on My Fit Foods. The food thus far tastes great! Plus, it's about the same amount i'd spend buying food for myself!

How much have people lost in a week?

FattyFatFat
08-08-2013, 03:17 PM
That's actually a good idea super. I believe everyone's goal should be to eventually get off of these programs and only use them as a stepping stone to help build motivation and a good baseline. It gets harder but once it gets to your limit it can only get easier.