Old 06-17-2012, 04:26 AM   #1  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Default Accountability, Menus, Plans, Exercise....stuff! June 2012

Here is place where you can find some accountability, write down your food plan, or excecise and other helpful things.

Please feel free to join in!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 04:29 AM   #2  
mj5

Hi everyone! It has been super quiet around here, huh? I started a thread for June, so maybe that will help us all check in. I am still without a laptop, which is irritating, but I'm dealing with it, haha.

Some VERY exciting news!!! My husband found a 5k we can do together in August! We are going to walk (he is just starting to incorporate exercise into his routine). We have been walking together at night the last few nights and he is loving it. I am too...so nice to have some 'quiet time' for just the two of us.

I hope you are all doing well! Check in when you can!
Old 06-18-2012, 04:46 PM   #3  
pick your hard

S/C/G: 240/192/145

Hi!

I am back from a week in Crete. It is nice to see the new thread. I am doing alright, didn't gain anything while on holiday which is OK and I exercise everyday even if it is only a little bit. My swimsuit fits so much better this year and I am thinking of buying a new one if I make it to onederland by August.

Mj - That's very sweet, like you said quiet time! Not nice about your laptop though. How's the studying going?

“Envy is the ulcer of the soul” Socrates

Last edited by Kitcherella; 06-18-2012 at 04:48 PM.
Kitcherella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:11 AM   #4  
pick your hard

I tried something for breakfast today and I thought I'd share. I didn't have any yoghurt or milk so I cut a banana, put some walnuts, added a teaspoon of honey and to give it some saltiness I added feta cheese.
Not everybody's cup of tea I imagine but it was good.
Old 06-21-2012, 05:32 AM   #5  
mj5

Good morning! Still computer-less, but that's ok. I may wait a bit longer and save up for something I really want...instead of just buying something inexpensive right now. We'll see. I will make sure I get here more often to check in!!!

Kitcherella--Great job!!! Studying is going...a bit slow, but I am changing up my workout schedule, so hopefully that will open up some more study time.

How is everyone??? I am doing well. This nutritional plan is tough to stick to, BUT...definitely seeing some nice changes! So, well worth it!

I can't remember if I shared or not...but I am determined to RUN an 8k in November. I have been working with my trainer to come up with a training plan that will fit into my already busy workout/normal schedule. I need to take a break from Zumba to fit everything in right now. Makes me a bit sad, but I am determined to do this and like he said...I need to "focus on running" right now. That still sounds bizarre to me, but I soooo want to prove to myself that I can do it, so I need to put the work into it.

Hope everyone is doing well. Pop in and say hi when you get a chance!

Tonight is a 'run' night for me. I'll be hitting the gym for the treadmill since it is going to be hot hot hot here today. Planning on 2.5 miles. Wish me luck!
Old 06-23-2012, 05:34 AM   #6  
mj5

Good morning! Hope you are all doing well. My running is progressing. SO bizarre to say that! I officially signed up for the 8k I am determined to run in November. A friend also talked me into a 5k in July...so I have a 5k every month through the end of the year. If nothing else it will give me lots of practice for November's 8k!

The scale is moving agian (finally!), and I can notice muscle development and just some nice shape changes. Definitely feeling stronger!

Check in and let us know how you are doing.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:54 AM   #7  
pick your hard

Hello! How is everyone?

I had the most amazing salad right now and I am very happy especially because my husband who refused to eat chickpeas found it delicious.
http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/v...chickpea-salad

It is so hot here and I refuse to cook and eat hot lunch. A lot of cold water, nice cold salads and fruit is all I want.

Mj - Great news! You are unbelievable! A 5k every month! and an 8k. You are so motivated it is contagious

The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea. - I saw it on Pinterest, I do not know who said it but how true!
Old 06-27-2012, 01:54 AM   #8  
mj5

Hi! Hope everyone is hanging in there!

Kitcherella--YUM! that looks good! Thanks for sharing! Love that saying, I don't know who said it either, but very true!

Yea...a 5k every month...I will be walking a couple of them (w/ dh), but that's ok! A friend has decided to join me for the 8k in November and I am very happy about that. We are doing a couple other 5k's together as well.

Nothing terribly exciting going on around here...still working out, eating well, and working. I will be taking measurements and new pics on 7/7 again. I can't wait to see the difference this time. I have been working extra hard and since I have added running, I have noticed some nice changes.

Have a great day!