Simply Filling/Core - Hi everyone!

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

Jackie W
06-14-2012, 02:44 PM
Hi,

I wanted to introduce myself to your group. My name is Jackie and I am 38 years old. I've used the core plan in the past and have had success, so I'm back at it again.

My highest weight was 195 in Jan. 2011. I tried plexus slim and didn't feel well on it. So, I'm back to the Core program which I believe to be the best way to eat for weight loss and more importantly for good health!

Today is my 6th day back on core and I'm feeling great! I have been loving my spinach, carrot and fruit smoothies in the mornings. (Insert dancing carrot :carrot: just because it is a dancing carrot!)

My plan is to stay on the core plan for 3 weeks and then count my points on the 4th week.

I hope to get and give support. Best of luck to you meeting your weight loss goals.

Jackie

cancersuckseggs
06-14-2012, 04:10 PM
welcome jackie:)

we have alot in common:) Just wondering why you feel the need to switch over?

ontarget
06-14-2012, 04:44 PM
:welcome: Jackie. It's good to have you here.

ontarget
06-14-2012, 04:45 PM
:welcome: to you, too CSE. Have you been here long?

Jackie W
06-14-2012, 04:54 PM
When I am doing the Core program I am being strict. I'm only eating the core foods. Rarely using the flex points. So the one week that I am counting points I will allow myself to have more food options (breads, alcohol, etc). After that one week I will go back to the Core program.

I am pretty weak so if I have an established time frame I think I will do better sticking to the Core plan.

That is my thinking anyway!

Jackie W
06-14-2012, 04:55 PM
ty ontarget, I've seen your recipe posts and thank you for that!

nancy237
06-14-2012, 05:19 PM
Welcome Jackie..be sure to join our chat thread for the week.
That is where we all hang out :coffee:

cancersuckseggs
06-14-2012, 05:53 PM
thank you ontarget:) no i just jpined late last night:)

Jackie, im not knocking your thinking but i do admit i dont understand the carb stuff youre talking bout since you do get weeklies and also like a year or so 2 ago they said carbs arent limited to 1x a day anymore. idk if they changed it but if thats what worries you just do that version.

Jackie W
06-14-2012, 05:57 PM
CSE... it is just my lack of Will Power.

cancersuckseggs
06-14-2012, 06:28 PM
that being the case changing plans isnt gonna help that hon:(

ontarget
06-14-2012, 10:53 PM
Jackie, you sound very excited and motivated. I am very happy for you. We each have to figure out what works best for us. Sounds like you have a good plan. Please let us know how it works for you. I'm wishing you the best of success.