Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2003, 09:56 AM   #1  
Duchess Tiger Lily

Default Friday -- Thank God You're Here!!!

Nothing like a little drama to begin our morning! I'm just getting the thread started, brb to post.
Old 03-28-2003, 10:00 AM   #2  
Duchess Tiger Lily

Well, I'm proud of you ladies. Even with the late start, our thread was decent yesterday. I don't know if I really have anything interesting to say or post, I'm kind of too tired to think. Aaron was up all night (he slept for about 45 minutes at a stretch, 2 times) because he wanted to be held. Yesterday was my long day at work and I think that has something to do with it. That and the fact that my parents were here and brought him new toys and gave him treats and he was really excited.

So since I don't have anything better to do than whine (sorry guys) I'll wait until someone else posts and I'll give them some brilliant replies and thoughtful insights.

Ciao!
Old 03-28-2003, 10:15 AM   #3  
Canadian Chick

I didn't know where to post his so i put it in both threads.

Hey gals, Sorry I've been AWOL. My brother has moved in with us & he has lots going on right now. His gf of 2.5 yrs kicked him out b/c she has a new guy. Anyway tending to him & his broken heart is taking up tons of our time. He was suicidal a week ago which is when it was decided that he needs to get away from her. Its been very stressful & a struggle. Eating has not been good. Anyway I have to run just thought I'd let you know I was still alive.
Old 03-28-2003, 10:22 AM   #4  
Duchess Tiger Lily

I'm sorry to hear that RIna...you're a good sister to be there for him like that. You've been through a lot lately, haven't you?

And on that note, let's let this thread die, since Belle posted one at the same time, but hers is more interesting with the poll...so go on and post over there!
Old 03-28-2003, 04:16 PM   #5  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

Default It's good to be back!

Just stopping to say hello to you all!

Things have been CrAzY! I'm so busy w/ work, school & moving. The moving process will be coming to an end shortly. I'm moving in officially 4/1. I have been packing & buying new stuff for the place (on a budget).

I want to say hello to everyone - although I'm sure you're gone for the day, being Friday and after 4 PM.
I don't blame you!

I'll see you again on Monday. I'm going to start posting regularly again.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Closed Thread