Old 06-12-2012, 05:17 PM   #1  

Default MAD!!! non responsive Medifast health coach

I have been ordering from a specific health coach for over 7 months now. I have repeatedly asked her for information to be successful on this diet. She only answers me when it is time to oder again. I am having problems on this diet, I cannot lose weight, but I am trying month after month. She only says to mix it up a little and only offers advise when it is time to re-order. I am in the take shape for life program and I want to switch health coaches, but do not want to lose my discounts for ordering with a health coach because after your 7th order, you receive more discounts. Help!!! anybody,somebody, can I ditch this coach without losing my discounts I have worked so hard for.

Thanks
Amber0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:58 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 295/295/175

Height: 5'6'

I'm so sorry you're having problems! I don't use the health coaches, so I'm not sure. But I would think you would be able to contact someone else through the website. Maybe in the area where you would sign up or something, should be a number or email or something to contact someone. Then you could tell them your story and they can see what you can do.

Hope you get it figured out!!
luckie13luv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:00 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/168

Height: 5'6"

You can get a new health coach! Have you ever read the Medifast forums online? They are at mymedifast.com and there are many knowledgeable folks there who can share who they love as a health coach. There are some awesome ones out there.
Lyn2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:33 AM   #4  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Yes! Call up TSFL and request to be reassigned to a new coach. Switching coaches won't change your discount level.

Good luck! I'm really lucky - my coach is a real life friend - I call her one of my "other mothers".
Riddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 12:42 PM   #5  

Hi, I have have had trouble with mine health coach as well. I did call tsfl and requested a change but then she started contacting me again and then 2 weeks no word. Sheesh! I just as soon not bother. I get more support here.

I don't like the automatic order thing. It sent me stuff I didn't want before I needed it. So I stopped that. I guess I am losing my discounts, but what good is it if I have lots of product that I don't want and more than I can use. I may regret this though.
Elstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:54 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 250/220/150

Height: 5'5''

You are not alone. My coach seemed like she was going to be pretty cool the first week. We had a good conversation to start with and she said she send me some information to read before I started. She never sent it until I requested it half way through the first week. It recommended that I drink half my weight in water each day but I had only been doing 64 because I didn't get the info she promised. Then she seem to stop calling on texting me after I told her I had a slip. I did hear from her when my order was due last month but that has been it. I had already decided that it wasn't a good fit and was looking into getting a new coach when I found this forum. Now I've dedcided to go without a TSFL coach. I have lost 30 lbs on Medifast and the plan works for me so I will continue on it for the time being. I hope some of this is helpful to you. I'd be happy to share more about my limited experience if you have other questions.
karmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:54 PM   #7  

It's not really after your 7th order. You have to be on MF for 181 days as per my health coach to get your 10% discount. If you want the name of my health coach she is actually really good. She calls me and gets back to me whenever I have a question, no matter what. I didn't want a coach that pesters me and she is perfect. She is also an RN which helps also. Let me know if you want her name and number. She is also on FB so you can look up her page.
jorobda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:49 PM   #8  

Hi all, I do wonder about the tsfl program. I do hear some good things about it here in this forum, so I know there are some good health coaches out there, but I was really disappointed in not having more support. I think they should know about the duds and reward the ones who at least keep contact. I will check the site for a feedback avenue, if there is any.

All I was asking for was a call once a week just for accountability and possible issues. I am a very positive person but I know my limitations. I needed a little encouragement. Was that too much to ask? Maybe so. But now I check in here and read what everyone is experiencing and I have had so much encouragement from Riddy, Bones, and others that I think I can do this without a coach. Anyway I am steadily losing and that is the best encouragement!

BTW I have placed my first order with Wonderslim and so we will see if it takes 43 weeks to get here (like MF!!!) and if the food is comparable. I will keep you updated.
Elstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 05:55 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 250/220/150

Height: 5'5''

Hey Elstyle, definitely keep us posted because I'm thinking of trying Wonderslim as well. I am sort of hesitant because from what I've checked out so far the bars have more calories and carbs, also protien. That is probably closer to the maitenance bar but right now I am not eating them, even thought the first one I tried was good (also no longer carried) but you had to be careful to only eat one. I would like to stay as close as possible to the calorie, and carb intake of medifast as I can so I am still looking into things. I am switching from Medifast because of the expense but there is no way I'm letting those 30 lbs back on this body or giving up my downward trend in weightloss. So I am treading lightly when it comes to switching and making sure it's all planned out.
karmich is offline   Reply With Quote