Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2003, 01:48 PM   #1  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

Exclamation Vitamins

Do you do vitamins??? I know I should esp since I know I don't get enough calcium. I just forget this all the time. I am going to leave the bottle right next to the computer so I remember. It is just a multi w/ calcium. I don't think i could ever be a person who took a bazillion different ones everyday. But one probably would help... So, who else needs the reminder to take theirs???
Old 03-27-2003, 02:30 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 230/149/138

Height: 5'6

Ever since I got one of those daily pill dispensers, I am religious about taking my supplements every single day. You should get one - I told my mom about it, too - and she's much better about it as well.

I just have a little plastic one, split into seven slots with "M, T, W, T, F, S, S" written on the lids of all the slots... I fill it up every Sunday. It is SO much easier to remember to take everything this way, and I never run out of vitamins because I always look at what I have left and plan ahead better. And, it's easier to pack the dispenser when I take trips rather than taking all those bottles!
Old 03-27-2003, 08:55 PM   #3  
Must Shrink.

Haven't taken a vitamin in 13 years... They made me throw up during my second pregnancy.

L
Old 03-27-2003, 10:27 PM   #4  
a brave new me...

Arrow Yup...

I take a multi vitamin/mineral supplement, and alternate an additional B complex and a calcium complex every other day. I can tell physically when I am not taking these supplements after a few weeks. I start to get cracks in the corners of my lips and I get acne and moody if I don't take the B supplement. I also highly recommend siberian ginseng... it really helps with more energy, especially if you suffer from depression (like me).
Old 03-27-2003, 10:46 PM   #5  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Just one multivitamin per day
Old 03-28-2003, 06:39 AM   #6  

Height: 5'-2"

DH bought me a bottle of Centrum last week. He's sick of me being sick.
And I take 2 cranberry capsules a day. I can't believe what a difference they make... no indication of an infection since I've started taking them!
I must get some b-6...
Old 03-28-2003, 07:32 AM   #7  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I love my weekly pill dispenser which has morning and night boxes. At night I take my diabetes meds religiously and sometimes calcium and St John's Wort to help with insomnia. In the morning I usually take calcium, multivitamin, E and B6. A couple of times per year I take a 3 week run of Echinacea so I don't get stupid colds. It's worked pretty well so far.
Old 03-28-2003, 11:28 AM   #8  
Old Cackler

calcium [in crystalline form; those horse pills are NOT going down!!!] and a chewable multivitamin. yes. i'm a pill wimp.
Old 03-28-2003, 11:32 PM   #9  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

Lunula-I can't get by without a pill dispenser (or THREE!!!) 3 of us in the house are on meds regularly, and the other two always forget if they have taken theirs or not. I take progesterone 10 days a month and would forget when to start it if I didn't plan it all out!!!

And I take a multi vitamin also (Centrum like Ellis!!)
Closed Thread