Depression and Weight Issues - Happy Birthday Liz
03-26-2003, 04:57 PM
Liz, I'm so sorry I didn't know you had a birthday.
Hope you had a good day and mostly a good CAKE MMMMMM.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hb: :gift: :hat: :m: :balloons:
03-26-2003, 05:28 PM
Happy, Happy Birthday Liz!!!
:gift: :cookie: :cookie:
03-27-2003, 08:15 AM
Sorry I missed this! I hope you had a wonderful birthday and did something fun! :balloons: :gift: :hb: :wave:
03-27-2003, 08:48 AM
A belated Happy Birthday, Liz. I hope that you had a wonderful day.
03-27-2003, 12:02 PM
Actually my 39th birthday was one of the worst on record for a number of reasons that are far too boring to go into...but it has been good in that I have reevaluated a lot of things and now begin my goals looking toward my 40th birthday.....when hubby and I are going on the vacation of our lives...........we both turn 40 next March and we are gonna make a big splash. Our unified goals are:
1. Get in shape...we have both changed our eating habits (ignore the donut incident today) and are attending the gym
2. Get our house in order...maintenance reno's are already started.
3. Make time for each other....we have "gotten together" regularly over the past week.
4. Work to live not live to work...which is a tough one for me!
5. Enjoy our kids...choose our battles and enjoy all that our children have to offer.
We found this birthday to be an important milestone in getting our act together but reminded each other that it is important to take the time to celebrate one another and to never forget that, no matter how busy we get.
Life is hard and we have to remember what is really important !
God Bless all those who are being impacted by the war:angel:
vBulletin® v3.6.7, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO