WW Clubs and Groups - Thursday Chatters Enjoying Summer

View Full Version : Thursday Chatters Enjoying Summer

Tina
06-04-2012, 02:43 PM
Good day!

It's June. That means we are looking at our bathing suits and hoping they will fit! :lol:
Also, I must go buy more shorts. Only one pair still feel good. Yikes!

Please come on in and join this group.

:flow1:

Ladybug2680
06-05-2012, 07:52 PM
I'm not even thinking about getting into my bathing suit. I definitely don't want to be the cause of anyone losing their eye sight. LOL. Things here are slowly starting to slow down. Thank heavens. I have decided that I'm going to try calorie counting and see how I do on that. I hope I will still be welcomed here because I will still need all the support I can get. Well I must get started on my school work. I'll check back in later. Ciao for now.

Tina
06-05-2012, 09:25 PM
Dori, You are our friend. You better keep coming here!!! :hug:
Any way that helps you is good. I'm so glad things have calmed down.
When is school out?

:flow2:

shcirerf
06-06-2012, 01:31 AM
Hey all! *waves* Still hanging in just under goal. We've been crazy busy at work and at home.

Planted 200 trees last weekend, trying to get the garden in, weather no cooperating. Still working out, have 2 workouts left in stage 6 of the New rules of lifting for women then onto the last 12 workouts.

The husband in a freaky thing, got shot at work a few weeks ago. He works at the landfill, some one tossed a box of shells, while another guy was using the loader to push trash to the baler, he slammed the bucket down on a box of shells, one went off, smacked the hub in the leg. Thankfully, (a 7.62 sks bullet) scraped the floor before it hit the hub. Did take his leg out from under him, and leave a big bruise, but, it could have blown his leg off mid shin.

Still trying to get all my garden in, weather not helpful. :?::?:

With the busy at work thing, my ww pedometer, used to log between 8000 and 9000 steps a day. Since mid April, I'm logging 12000/13000 a day.

Had the receptionist count how many weeks I'd been to meetings tonight. 41 weeks in a row!:carrot::carrot: Shooting for a years worth of perfect attendance. Then, could I get the darn 16 week charm?:dizzy::dizzy:

Sis
06-06-2012, 04:31 PM
Hi all. Hope everyone is doing ok. Im dealing. Got issues going on, but God will see me thru. He always does. I managed to not gain this week, I stayed the same. But that is much better than a gain, so Im happy. Next week will be better hopefully. Hope you all have a wonderful week!!! :)

maureen kempster
06-06-2012, 08:59 PM
Holy Janelle - I get so tired reading about your life!!LOL - I always picture you just whizzing around like the road runner!! Glad your husband's ok.
Dori I think the same about bathing suits
Tina, how've you been feeling since the accident and have you found a car yet?
Jeanne, how's the new job going? You sound like you're liking it.

Looks like I'll be heading out to a week at a cottage the end of June. My boss called me in today and said he'd really appreciate it if I went along with them - make sure his girls don't get hurt!!! look for lots of pictures

I haven't been doing too well on program - just have to keep trying

have a good evening

maureen

jar1965
06-07-2012, 05:18 PM
Hi everyone! Hope this finds everyone well!

It just went from absolutely beautiful outside to black skies and thundering. In like 5 minutes! Weird!

I didn't WI this week, I will start my WI's on next Thursday! I didn't start off very well, but did really good yesterday & today....;) lol!

I really like my job. It was one month yesterday! IT IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN UPS!!!!! It'll be nice to get a few more months under my belt! So tired of being the "new girl"!

My mother in law comes home tomorrow. Yay!!!!! I went and cleaned their house today. I am going to make a big pot of chili and fresh bread tom. and take it over for their dinner!

Dori - You are ALWAYS WELCOME!!! Good luck with the calorie counting and keep us posted. I may try it too!

Talk to ya all later!:hug:

Tina
06-07-2012, 07:34 PM
Hi, a quick note this time---

Yes, I am back to normal, almost. I still don't have all my energy back. I haven't made it back to the gym yet.
The car----that is a long story. :lol: Hopefully we'll get it on my birthday. Yea!

Sis, I am ao sorry you have troubles.
Jeanne, that is great about your mil.
Maureen, oh my, good luck with the baby sitting.
Janelle, you tire me out! :lol:
Dori, is today a good day?
Susan, Tammy, Mimi--love y'all.

Tina
06-08-2012, 10:38 AM
:carrot: I lost one more pound??? :dance:

maureen kempster
06-09-2012, 07:20 AM
Good for you Tina - on the loss

Have a fantastic birthday today - enjoy

Tina
06-09-2012, 03:25 PM
Thank you, Maureen!

:hug:

jar1965
06-10-2012, 05:06 PM
Good job Tina!!!!:carrot:

Itryharder
06-10-2012, 05:21 PM
Jar! Nice to see you posting.
Good luck and :grouphug: from Judy over at Turtles.
Judy

Tina
06-10-2012, 07:39 PM
Hi all,
Thank you for the birthday greetings. :hug:
I had a super day. We picked up our new car! :carrot: Wow, it's beautiful. Now, I just have to figure out where everything is.
Oh, it's one of those with a keyless ignition. You just put your foot on the brake and push the button. :lol:
That's crazy!

I'm hoping I didn't gain back a pound. I'll have to exercise hard this week.
I think that I ate enough cake for everyone.

Tina
06-11-2012, 06:25 PM
Happy Monday!

How is everyone today?

maureen kempster
06-13-2012, 06:44 AM
Hi all

I'm not doing too well here on program, but today's another day and I will start over.
You'll never guess what our division at work has decided to do as their outing! There will be about 17 of us - guests included - and we're going to an aerial park and going zip lining! I've never done this in my life but I've signed up - it's the day before I turn 65 and I did say when I hit 65 I'd start doing things!!! there will be pictures!!

hope we all have a great day

Tina
06-13-2012, 11:35 AM
Oh, Maureen---you have more nerve than me! :lol: :lol:
That is something I will NEVER do. :lol:

I'm away from home and can't remember my Facebook password. Oh my!!!!!
I usually take my passwords--not this time. it's weird how you get used to certain sites.
I have been pretty good eating this week. No point counting on the trip. Tomorrow I will step on the scales.

Everyone have a good.

kc82
06-13-2012, 12:34 PM
Hi there :wave: I'm somewhat new here and have been looking for a group to join for support.

I joined WW (online only) in January 2012 and in about 3 1/2 months I was able to lose roughly 34 lbs. However about a month and a half ago I decided to give up my WW membership. Not because it wasn't working, but because I really couldn't stand their website anymore. I loved the friends I made there, but I felt like their site was so non-user friendly.

Looking back on it, it was probably a bad thing to quit the site as I've since gained back 4 lbs :o (hence the 30 lb weight loss in my ticker). So after much looking online and in the app store on my cell phone, I finally found an app that is easy enough for me to use to keep track of my WW points. So I am now continuing with the WW program on my own! :carrot:

Is it weird that I feel nervous, like I'm starting all over again? I have been eating like crap lately and I need to do better. I know I can do better!

My husband and I are flying to Vegas in September to celebrate both of our 30th birthdays and I was hoping to lose a total of 50 lbs. So as of right now I have 20 more to go!

I'm hoping to get to know many of you hear and form new friendships where I can give support, as well as receive it. :)

maureen kempster
06-13-2012, 01:26 PM
welcome KC you're in the right place -
Tina where are you?

Goanna
06-13-2012, 09:07 PM
Good for you KC sticking to the program. Yesterday I rejoined my local WW group to help me on the final staes of my journey. To date I have lost 39kg (85 pound) and am yoyoing at the moment so need a kick start so I am starting the program over again. I did leave the meetings last August and continued to lose using the online etools program. I think I will benefit from attending meetings again .

Tina
06-14-2012, 12:06 AM
KC, we arehappy to have you with us. Come here often.

Maureen. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

maureen kempster
06-14-2012, 06:54 AM
Tina my bd's not until july 15th - we're going zip lining on the 14th!!!
have a great day all

maureen

Tina
06-14-2012, 06:04 PM
Sorry about that, Maureen. One place I have it down as June and another, July. :lol:
Oh, We went to San Antonio, TX for 3 nights. We were there on the first 2days of 100+ weather for this year. Weren't we lucky! :lol:

Rebecca130
06-14-2012, 09:21 PM
May I join your group? You all sound very nice and care about one another.

I do the WW meetings, that is WHEN I can get to one. I weigh on Monday or Tuesday at the WW Center that I go to and then try to go back to a meeting but since school has let out I haven't gotten a chance to attend a meeting cuz of watching my granddaughters.

I'm going to read some more of your posts. I hope everyone has a very nice Thursday!

maureen kempster
06-14-2012, 09:44 PM
welcome Rebecca - you'll like it here - everyone is great

no problem Tina but I'm getting old fast enough lol
I don't know how you southerners survive the heat - is it a dry heat at least in Texas or do you get the humidity? It gets so humid here in the summer
well I hope we all have a great friday

Tina
06-14-2012, 11:22 PM
Hi all,
How was your Thursday? I did not weigh-in today. I'll wait until next week.

Rebecca :welcome: You are more than welcome here.

Maureen, it's less humidity where Susan lives. I'm in Houston, not far from the coast. It's major humidity all the time. But, we are used to it. Everyone has had a/c for ever. It's hard to believe some cities do not have a/c. :lol:

where is everyone else?????

maureen kempster
06-15-2012, 06:23 AM
I agree Tina I don't know how people can live without A/C - I'm lucky right now because I'm in a basement apartment so it's cool - in fact I walk around here a lot with sweats.

have a great Friday everyone

maureen

jar1965
06-15-2012, 05:43 PM
hi!! Welcome everyone!! Yay, so nice to see the new faces! I will WI on Monday and then back to Thursdays. I've been OP and doing well. (this week)...haha!

It's been hot here too. Here is Western Pennsylvania. Near Pittsburgh Pa! Go Steelers! Wooot woot!!!

My new job is good. B U S Y !!!!!!! It is an A/C company! It's the franshise One Hour Heating & Cooling. You may have heard of them. It's a growing business! They are all over the place! So now when you see the big yellow "Schneiders" trucks, you'll think of me! ha!

Cooking on the grill! Gotta run!

Tina
06-16-2012, 05:30 PM
Hi everyone,
It has looked like rain all day. No rain but it is cooler!
When I drove my new car today, I would park it FAR away from everything. :lol: I'm thinking that at least I'll get some exercise now. :)

My eating is the pits this weekend. Larry's birthday and Father's Day are tomorrow. No point counting until Monday.

What's going on with everyone?

maureen kempster
06-16-2012, 06:12 PM
what kind of car did you get Tina?

Tina
06-16-2012, 09:39 PM
It's a Nissan!

Ladybug2680
06-16-2012, 10:24 PM
Good evening everyone. Welcome to all the new faces. Glad to have you all with us.

I haven't started back OP as I haven't quite decided on what I really want to do. Calorie counting or WW? I thought I had, but then I started second guessing. I have to decide what to do quickly and get started.

Samuel's birthday is tomorrow so we had his party today. We had a wonderful time bowling and playing putt putt golf. It's hard to believe it's been 10 years since I had him. Boy how time flies. On another note, I have several assignments to do before Wednesday and my next class will start on Thursday. Talk about busy, busy, busy. However, I'm so very blessed.

jar1965
06-17-2012, 08:29 AM
Good Sunday morning everyone!

It is beautiful & sunny & hot here! I have soooo many tomatoes in my "little" garden. A few peppers and tons of basil, parsley, & oragano!

Had a pretty good week. Stayed OP and drank tons of water. (most in tea or sf lemonade form....but still water...) Worked from home this weekend. They let someone go at work so I picked up a bunch of overtime. Love OT & working at home! lol! But....tomorrow is Monday and that means back to the office! It should be a crazy week......we are moving from 2 minutes from my house out to a new location about 15 minutes from my house!:dizzy: And yesterday I said when you see the big yellow Schneiders trucks......I meant when you see the ONE HOUR a/c & heating trucks! Oh well!
Tina - we have had several Nissans! Love them. We had 2 Altimas and a Maxima. Kaitlin has a 2010 Nissan Altima. We have ALWAYS had the best luck and service. The only reason we went to the Fords is because we live one block from the Ford Dealership and loved the idea of dropping it off for service and walking home instead of sitting there waiting!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. And I'm with Dori....I too, am very blessed!

Oh......I joined a 20# Labor Day Challenge on WW online and with the girls over at the Turtles thread! WI tomorrow for my first week! Wish me luck....I'm gonna need it....it was TOM!

Sis
06-17-2012, 11:00 AM
Hi all! Hope everyone is having a great summer so far.
WELCOME to anyone who is new here. This is a great group of people here. :D
Well so far 2 weeks of staying exactly the same. But that's ok cuz I have had some major challenges in my life lately, and not having a gain is amazing! Im trying really hard to get back on track.
This next week is supposed to be HOT here. Wednesday 94 degrees! Yikes! When you are surrounded by lakes that means HUMIDITY. Oh well it is also suppose to cool off by next week end.
Hope everyone has an amazing week! Take care all!

jar1965
06-18-2012, 07:15 AM
Down 2.5# this week! :carrot::carrot:

Tina
06-18-2012, 09:45 AM
:carrot: Jeanne :dance: :carrot:

:bravo:

maureen kempster
06-18-2012, 01:13 PM
Hurray Jeanne - you rock!!

My sister and I went to the track at a high school near us yesterday - we walked/jogged a mile - we're going to try and go 3 nights a week and increase by .25 mile every week. It felt good. I'm also reading a book called "No Fat Chicks" just started and so far a very good read. We're so hard on ourselves it's pathetic. It's by a Canadian journalist - I'll keep you posted as I read it.

Hope we all have a great day

Maureen

Tina
06-18-2012, 01:28 PM
Maureen, it sounds like a good book. Good going on your walking.

Tina
06-19-2012, 01:47 PM
I got double exercise today. :) :) :)
First, I went to the gym to walk on the treadmill. Then, I went for groceries. With a new car, I parked as far away as possible. :lol: Well, when I came outside, it was pouring!!! I had to scurry to the car, getting very wet.
'Came home, dried off the inside of the car (thank goodness for leather) and then completely changed everything on my body. :) Just dried my hair and am ready for a Lean Cuisine.
Anyone else have a fun morning!!!!!

Tina
06-20-2012, 09:51 AM
Hi all,
I hope everyone will have a good day.
I know that northern people are having our hot weather. Sorry about that! :)

Sis, did you get to weigh-in? I hope things are better in your life. :hug:

jar1965
06-20-2012, 09:46 PM
Just a quick fly by to say hi! Hope everyone is staying cool & hydrated!!

Busy, busy, busy at work!

Good job Maureen with that exercise regimen! woohooo!

Tina - you too! Keep up the good work. You guys are motivating me!

Hi sis! Hi Dori!

Susan & Tammy - Hope you guys are well! Thinking of you!

kc82
06-21-2012, 11:20 AM
Good morning ladies! I hope everyone is doing well!

I can honestly say that since I quit the WW website and started following the plan on my own, I have been struggling. The past two months have been a free for all and I think I've gained back about 8 lbs. *Sigh* However the last two days have been great for me and I've eaten within my points range and tracked everything. I think it was just hard getting back into the Weight Watchers routine once I had strayed away from it for so long. I'm excited to weigh in on Tuesday to see if I'm losing any weight.

jar1965 - I planted my very first garden this year. Honestly, I didn't expect much to happen with it as I seem to have the "black thumb of death" when it comes to plants. But surprisingly the plants have really taken off. I planted tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumber, spaghetti squash, eggplant, jalapenos, and cabbage. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited to eat food fresh from our own garden!

Tina
06-21-2012, 04:05 PM
kc, I'm glad you are "back on points."
I find that by journaling, I keep within my pts. AND lose some pounds.

I hope everyone up north staus inside and cool!

jar1965
06-22-2012, 09:29 AM
Good morning ladies!

kc - good job with the garden. For years & years we had a garden. Then after my divorce I downsized and moved into the city. No gardening there. Then I got the idea to utilize the space I have and we built plant boxes and bought topsy turvee's, and bought those barrells....filled them with plants, and I couldn't be happier. Getting more than enough for the two of us. ;) And everyone that comes thru my back yard just marvels over it. haha!

Ladies - I have to journal too!

Well I better run!

Have a great day!

kc82
06-22-2012, 04:11 PM
Hi ladies - I hope everyone is having a great Friday!

I managed to get to the gym last night and it felt good to finally be back in a routine. We have a busy weekend ahead, but I'm going to try and incorporate the gym tonight and tomorrow as well.

Tina - I agree - keeping a journal really is key to weight loss success. It's easy to forget little things you may have eaten throughout the day. I was trying to keep up with my points via logging in a notebook, however I just found that too easy to forget about. So I currently use a free application on my cell phone to track my points and foods eaten. I always seem to have my phone within reach, so I never forget to log that way.

jar1965 - Your garden sounds nice! I've seen the topsy turvy's, however never used one before. My brother-in-law uses them and he always has great success with them. :)

jar1965
06-23-2012, 09:24 AM
Down 2# this week~ I want to make that Labor Day Challenge!!!!!:carrot:
Hope everyone has a great day! I'm working from home today:carrot:so lot's of water, fresh fruit and veggies and some sun in my schedule!!! I love my job!

Tina
06-23-2012, 12:49 PM
Happy Saturday!

Jeanne, congrats on that super loss. :carrot:
Maureen, you have been quiet lately. :(. Have you gone on holiday with the boss yet?
Susan, Tammy, Dori, and Janelle have benn quiet ,too.

Sis, are things better for you? Hope so.
rebecca, how are you?
kc, enjoy your busy weekend.

Larry has an atrocious cold. We'll be having a quiet weekend.

maureen kempster
06-23-2012, 06:30 PM
Hi all - I'm still here - Tina, I don't have to go with my boss now - his mother - who works with us is going to go - I told her that I thought her granddaughters would probably prefer if their grandmother went with them instead of some strange old lady!!! I'm so glad!! I'm just waiting for my brother and his wife to come over - he's bringing me a bike - tomorrow morning I'm picking up my sister and we'll go walk/jog at the track-I'm to the point I don't care if I lose I just want to feel good.

hope we all have a great evening

maureen

jar1965
06-24-2012, 09:35 AM
Morning!
We had a cookout last night....my solution to a low point cookout....Ball Park turkey franks (1 Pt.), chili sauce (1 Pt. per tablespoon) & onions (o pt) on a hot dog bun (4 Pt), fresh fruit cups (0 pt), oreo fluff (5 pt)....then when everyone else was eating dilly bars from the Dairy Queen....I had a WW 3 Point Giant Fudge Bar~ Perfect day! 14 POINT PICNIC~ Yay!:carrot:

Working from home today too! But....thats ok....I see a beautiful start to a beautiful day out there. The Cruise A Palooza Car Show with 100's of vendors is going on today. That means the main street running thru town is closed for all the hot rods and our street will be the main detour!:dizzy:
Bob & his dad and Kaitlin & her boyfriend are walking up this afternoon. They can eat there tonight and I'll enjoy a Michaelena's buffalo chicken dinner!:D

Have a good day everyone!

Tina
06-25-2012, 10:17 AM
Hi,
A cookout sounds good!
However, we are having 100 + weather!
Maureen, how was your walk?

Happy Birthday to SUSAN!!!!!!!

maureen kempster
06-25-2012, 01:43 PM
we went out yesterday morning - it was a good walk/jog-we add a .25 mi tomorrow evening - I'm going to try and get out biking tonight after work. I've decided not to go zip lining - I just don't want to do it- I'm a big fat chicken and I don't care who knows it!!! I'm going to aim for a 5 k jog instead - I'd rather keep my feet on the ground. I'm going to pick up some hand weights and try and do some of that too.

hope we all have a great day and Susan have a fantastic Birthday

maureen

Tina
06-25-2012, 04:11 PM
Maureen, you are not a chicken! :) I would not do it,either. I've heard of a lot of accidents recently. We are sensible human beans! :lol:
You go girl with that 5k joh.
I'm trying to eat healthier and stop stressing so much.

I decided to enjoy my life without trying to go back to work. Right now, no one wants to hire a 60+ woman so why should I stress over it. So there!

kc82
06-25-2012, 04:15 PM
Hi ladies! I hope all is well! Just thought I'd check in. Today I weighed in and I'm down 4.4 lbs since getting back on plan. Yay me!

maureen kempster
06-25-2012, 07:00 PM
good for you kc -
Tina, I'm with you we shouldn't stress about things -it doesn't change anything - I consider myself really lucky that I was able to get a job- I'm over 60 and live in an area where most employers want you to be bilingual. I lucked out that's for sure
I'm going to go out and pick up some hand weights and see if I can do some
let's just all enjoy life no matter where we are in it

we're worth it

maureen

Sis
06-27-2012, 05:49 PM
Hi all. Sorry I've been MIA. Still coping with a lot of things. On the bright side, even tho I had my bday last week and totally splurged, I lost 2.4 lbs! I was sooo shocked!! :O But I will take it!!! Lol Hope everyone is having a great week. Take care!

Tina
06-27-2012, 11:36 PM
:celebrate: Sis, Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!!

kc82
06-28-2012, 03:41 PM
Hi ladies! I hope everyone is doing well! Only 17 more lbs to meet my Vegas goal in September! So close I can taste it! :)

Sis
06-28-2012, 06:36 PM
Thanks Tina. :) I had a nice bday. Now I only have 1 more lb to hit 20 and 7 more to hit my 10%. :o) I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..... LOL :D

Tina
06-28-2012, 06:51 PM
Sis, I know you can..I know you can..I know you can..:D

Tina
06-30-2012, 12:15 AM
Maureen, have a Happy Canada Day!!!!!!

Everyone have a super weekend!

maureen kempster
06-30-2012, 08:17 AM
Thanks Tina
- I sure will - lot's going on tomorrow on Parliament hill so I might go up and just take lots of pictures and just enjoy-the weather's supposed to be great for the weekend-I'm going to go for a walk/jog with my sister in about 2 hours and I'm going to make sure I get my bike out this weekend-
hope we all have a great day we're worth it

maureen

maureen kempster
06-30-2012, 06:54 PM
well I did it! I went for a 20 min walk/jog with my sister this morning & just came in from a 20 min bike ride(by myself) not much but it feels good - we're back out tomorrow AM for the walk/jog - our goal is to work up to a 30 minute jog-
hope everyone's having a great weekend so far

Tina
06-30-2012, 10:52 PM
:bravo: Maureen, that is fantastic!!!

Ladybug2680
07-02-2012, 10:53 AM
Good morning ladies. I have signed back up for WWs and will attend my first meeting this Thursday. I know that WWs works as long as I stay OP so I figured it was the best option for me versus the calorie counting. Looking forward to sticking with it and finally getting healthy.

Tina
07-02-2012, 02:07 PM
Hi all,
Dori, that's great! :dance: :carrot:

Question here----Does anyone have a strawberry shortcake sponge cake recipe?
I have a shortcake recipe using baking mix.
I'm trying to cook ONLY sugar-free desserts.
Thanks

maureen kempster
07-04-2012, 06:30 AM
Happy fourth of July all

have a great day

Tina
07-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Ditto....to everyone!
Thanks Maureen

Sis
07-05-2012, 10:43 AM
Hope everyone had an amazing 4th of July! We are have unreal heat here. We have hardly ever hit 100 and we are supposed to today and tomorrow!!! :O Yikes!! Not enjoying it at all! Hope all of you are keeping cool!

Tina
07-05-2012, 11:28 PM
Hi all,
Sis, it sounds like you are having some of my weather,
Even with our thermal curtains, the sun makes it warm in the living room/dining room.

I can't believe tomorrow is Friday. With yesterday being a holiday, it seems like the first part of the week.

I forgot to weigh today. Oops!

Tina
07-06-2012, 06:03 PM
Hey, it's quiet around here.

I hope everyone is having a good Friday!

maureen kempster
07-07-2012, 07:26 PM
good evening all

just wondering if anyone here has or is following WW on line? just wondering if it's worth it

Tina
07-07-2012, 07:43 PM
Hi,

Maureen, I did e-Tools for several months. i LOVED it.
It's the perfect way to journal. And, you can put in a food and find number of points for various amounts. I needed to save money and got out of it. Now, I wish I'd cut back some other way and kept e-Tools. :(

Is everyone having hot weather? I don't want to see the electric bill this time!

maureen kempster
07-07-2012, 08:19 PM
Thanks Tina - what I'm wondering though is how the fees work if you're a lifetime member - I know I have to pay for any weigh ins at a meeting but I don't have to pay for any start up fees!! I really have to do something

Tina
07-08-2012, 12:15 AM
Sorry I didn't give the info you needed.
I just e-mailed you the site that might tell you all.

Sis
07-08-2012, 12:49 PM
didn't make it to WW last Tuesday....I will make it this week just hoping to maintain. The heat, less activity, holiday eating..... we'll see I guess... Oh well its back OP and go on from here.. It's all good. On a brighter note, its A LOT cooler today. Hopefully we are done with the 100 degree days! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week. :)

maureen kempster
07-08-2012, 01:14 PM
I joined WW on line - I don't think the site is much different to FitDay - but because I've paid I'm hoping it'll make me stay on program - today's day 1!! fingers are crossed

maureen kempster
07-09-2012, 06:51 AM
Well I'm on day #2 - I managed to stay on program yesterday - so here's to today. It's not supposed to be so hot today so I'm going to try and walk home from work. I'm trying to figure out the WW on line

have a great day

maureen

Tina
07-09-2012, 10:24 AM
:cp: Good for you, Maureen!
Hey, it's almost your birthday!!! How are you going to celebrate? I wish we could all come up and help you.....Big Partying in Canada. :carrot:

Okay, I did pretty well this weekend, with no journaling. We'll see how I do today when I write evernthing down. :D

Everyone have a great day

Tina
07-10-2012, 11:25 AM
Good morning!!!!!
Sis, I hope you have a good weigh-in.
Maureen, did you get to walk?
Jeanne, how is work?
Tammy, when is your next trip. :-)
Janelle, where are you?
Dori, I hope You are doing good on WW.
kc, what's going on
Susan. :hug: :hug:

maureen kempster
07-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Hi everyone

I did walk home yesterday - 3 miles
I had to take my car to work today so I just went for a 30 min walk - Tina, you asked me what I was doing for my birthday - I'd really like to go roller blading-I haven't gone for about 3 yrs and I have a brand new pr of skates just sitting here. I know if I just get my butt going I'd start getting out there. I'm finishing day 3 and I've managed to stick to points so I feel good about that.

well let's all have a great rest of the evening and a good day tomorrow - we deserve it

maureen

Tina
07-12-2012, 11:26 AM
Morning,
It's raining, it's pouring! I'm going to stay home and do that housework I've been putting off. :(
Maureen, I can't believe it has been 3 years since you went on your roller blades! You definitely need to use them. :)

Let's have a great day!

Ladybug2680
07-12-2012, 02:47 PM
This first week back OP hasn't been that good for me. It stinks being an emotional eater, but I must remember that is no excuse. I'm the one in charge of making good or bad choices. I plan on going to weigh in today, but I won't make it next week because I'll be out of town on vacation. I can't wait. I have worked in my classroom for the last two days and will come back tomorrow to do some more work. I would love to have everything in order before I come back for preplanning (August 7th). The kids will return on August 10th. Not much longer. By the way I don't know if I mentioned it or not, but I was voted as Teacher of the Year at my school. I'm thanking God for all His blessings. Well I must run for now. Talk to you gals later.

Ladybug2680
07-12-2012, 07:15 PM
Went to WI and I'm down 1.2. :dance:

maureen kempster
07-12-2012, 08:14 PM
hurray Dori - good for you

Tina
07-12-2012, 10:07 PM
:bravo: Dori, that's great!!!

maureen kempster
07-13-2012, 08:06 AM
Tina - when you were doing WW on line did you go to meetings to weigh in? I'm on day six and I really don't know if it was worth signing on - 1 went for the 6 month plan - I don't see any more advantage to these boards than there are with Fit Day!! Just wondering - maybe I'm not using them right - I'm tracking my food and my activity - browsing the boards - but as I say I can get that for free on other sites!!

let's all have a great day on program

maureen

Sis
07-14-2012, 11:13 AM
Hope everyone here is doing great. Not to bad on this end. Tuesday's WI wasn't to bad. It said a .4 gain but don't think that was bad considering the get togethers and such. I tried to be somewhat careful but...... Anyways today my scale shows the gain gone and I am going to try to lose 2 lbs this week if possible. That would let me hit 20 lbs on the nose. Fingers crossed. :) So far since I started I have only had 2 small gains so Im not complaining at all. Slow and steady wins the race, right? :D Have a great week end everyone!

Tina
07-14-2012, 03:43 PM
Happy Saturday. :dance:
It's raining. I was hoping to have a dry weekend. Oh well.....

Maureen,I used to do e-Tools. I sometimes go to meetings for encouragement, and to weigh. Here's my take on using WW online--it immediately gives you points for all items and it figures points for a recipe. I believe it keeps you more accountable. Why not stay with it .
I stopped e-Tools because of money. But, in another month, I will subscribe again.

Sis, I'm impressed that you are almost to 20 lb. lost. :carrot:

how's everyone else today?

maureen kempster
07-15-2012, 01:14 PM
well I just finished week 1 on WW online and managed to lose 2.2 llbs-so onward to week 2

let's all have a great day on program we deserve it

maureen

Tina
07-15-2012, 04:43 PM
:bday2you: MAUREEN. :bday2you:

maureen kempster
07-15-2012, 05:46 PM
thank you Tina
I'm now officially a senior!!! but in my head I'm probably around 35 lol!!!

Tina
07-16-2012, 11:34 AM
Good Morning!!!!!

It 's Monday--a new week. Let's eat healthy, drink our water and exercise. :carrot:

Tina
07-17-2012, 12:35 PM
Good Morning, Chicks!!!!! :):):)

Ladybug2680
07-19-2012, 06:45 PM
Good afternoon all. We're at the beach this week and I'm enjoying myself. I weighed in this morning at home and show a loss of 1.2. I'll take it. I'm in the process of getting caught up on my school work. I don't like writing papers so I put it off until the last minute. I now have 3 papers to write and 4 journals. I guess I should get off of here and get started. Talk to you all later. Remember, get those booties moving and drink your water. ;)

Sis
07-20-2012, 10:55 PM
Well, I didn't hit 2 lbs on Tuesday but I did manage 1.4. Not bad. :) I have lost 20.2 now. Slow and steady wins the race.

maureen kempster
07-21-2012, 06:15 AM
way to go ladies - great losses

I'm on day 6 week 2 of following WW on line - I'll weigh in tomorrow morning - I've really stuck to the program and even walked home 3 times this week from work - it's a 3 mile walk and takes me an hour. So keep your fingers crossed

hope we all have a great Saturday

maureen

Tina
07-22-2012, 09:26 AM
Hi all,
Dori, congratulations on that loss. :dance: I'm so proud of you!

Sis, :carrot: wow, you've done sooooooogood. Keep It Up!!!!!!!

Maureen, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you have a good weigh-in.

How is everyone ekse doing?????

Susan, did you have bad weather last night?

It,s almost time to start a new thread. WOW.

maureen kempster
07-22-2012, 07:32 PM
Hi all

well I finished week 2 of WW on line and I'm down a total for the 2 wks of 3 lbs!! so I'm going in the right direction-this week I'll try and walk home more and just generally move

hope everyone else is having a good day

maureen

Tina
07-23-2012, 06:52 PM
:bravo: :dance: Maureen. :o. :carrot: (need I say more)

maureen kempster
07-25-2012, 01:14 PM
Good afternoon all - I'm on lunch & just thought I'd pop in. I managed to walk home yesterday and plan to do the same today - We had thunder showers on monday afternoon so didn't walk home. I'm on day 4 of week 3 again and I get so frustrated. Does anyone else feel like this - I just wonder what's the point? I've been on and off this program and others for years now - why do we do this to ourselves! Bloody ****! we're awful to ourselves! well that's my vent for the day and I will stick to this if it kills me!!! I figure at the rate I'm losing I'll probably be dead by the time I hit goal!!

Let's all have a great day we're worth it

maureen

Tina
07-26-2012, 11:28 AM
Good morning,
It's a beautiful day here--too warm, though, to exercise outside.

Maureen, I know we all get that same feeling. However, we know that this program is good for us and we should stay with it!!! I think we're too strict with ourselves and still deprive ourselves of sweets and other goodies. Just so we can stay within our points and not eat too much whipped cream. :lol: :lol: :lol:

How is everyone today?????

Tina
07-27-2012, 09:59 AM
Happy Friday!!!!!!

maureen kempster
07-27-2012, 01:10 PM
same to you Tina - I'm on day 6 of week 3 and even though I wonder sometimes why I bother - I'm trying to stick with it-again!! I know I feel better when I do - and so far I've been doing ok - I think that this has become my hobby!!!! what a boring life I lead!!

well let's all have a great day we deserve it

maureen

Tina
07-28-2012, 04:59 PM
happy Saturday

Larry and I are at the beach for some well deserved R&R. :)
Today, we went in the Gulf, in the swimming pool, and had bowls of seafood gumbo.
This is the life!!!! I could get used to this. :lol:

Guess what--my bathing suit fits better this summer. Yea!

maureen kempster
07-29-2012, 08:53 AM
Hope you had a great day yesterday Tina-good on you with the bathing suit-
I just weighed myself and I'm up .6 lbs for the week-it's so demoralizing especially when I really stick to the program!! well I joined a meet up group on line that are rollerblading-the 1st meet up is tuesday at 7 PM - everyone sounds at about the same speed as I am - we're all just beginners. So let's see if adding a different type of activity will drop the pounds. I've been walking etc and that doesn't seem to move the scale.

let's all have a great day on program we deserve it

maureen

Tina
07-30-2012, 11:08 AM
I'm still having FUN! :):):):)

Maureen, let us know how that group works out. Do not worry about a small gain. Anything could've caused that.

Where is everyone?
Hope we all have a great OP day.

Tina
08-01-2012, 10:53 AM
Go to New Thread