General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 06-04-2012, 11:40 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 175/175/140

Height: 5'4

Default Jorge Cruise BellyFat Cure

Any doing or have done Jorge Cruise? I am looking at this belly fat cure. Over the weekend I downloaded a plan of his that says you can lose up to 4 pounds if you follow it for one week. Sounds too easy! Basically you cut sugars and carbs with him giving you a daily limit to shoot for.

I think in the past I tried his 3 hour diet but this is for belly fat. Any input?
Gilligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 07:03 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 155/155/135

Height: 5'2

I'm going to try this when I get my book-which should be the end of this week. I did the 3 hour one years ago, but not motivated enough to stick with it-it did work though. I'm excited to try this, because I think this is going to be the one that will finally work for me.
patascoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:37 PM   #3  
I'm blessed, yes!

hi any one on this diet ?
Deadlydame13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 03:14 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 194/Ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

I actually borrowed this book from the library, I'm going to start reading it tonight. Sounds like a good plan. The only concern I have is that I had followed the Atkins diet once and my sugar went VERY low one morning and I almost collapsed. I don't want that to happen again... I'm going to read it though and see from there if it's a plan I can follow. I'm currently exercising and looking for ways to improve my diet but don't know where to start. This is the first I've heard of this diet.
SophieCormier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:16 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 153.2/145.6/125

Height: 5'2"

I did the BFC for about 9 months strictly and it was very successful for me. I have now transitioned to eating all whole foods/no grains so I'm much lower on carbs and a bit higher on sugar and I think this is even better. When I was doing the BFC I didn't use any of the recipes in the book or any artificial sweeteners (not even stevia) as I think they don't allow you to make as clean a break with your sugar addiction as you could.
ERHR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:30 PM   #6  

Thanks ERHR!
I'm still reading it so that's a good thing! I've been reading diet books after diet books and never able to REALLY get into them that I just give up on them. One of the reasons I don't finish them is because there's something in the diet that I know I can't live without. This diet though is different. I think highly of it and it really got me motivated. I'm currently at the part where he gives out the different meal plans. I'll be starting this REALLY soon. Can't wait to lose that belly weight! I measured my waist and I printed out the carb/sugar trackers.

Edit: I also learned a lot from the book. I'm going to try to get my boyfriend involved in this as well. All meals I eat, I'm going to make enough for him so without him realizing, he'll be losing too!

Last edited by SophieCormier; 09-26-2012 at 01:31 PM.
Old 09-27-2012, 08:23 AM   #7  

Omg, I'm reading through the recipes in the book and my mouth is watering!! I don't see a problem with following this diet AT ALL! I'm printing out the recipes and I'm going to have them in a binder. I can't wait to start!!
Old 09-27-2012, 12:39 PM   #8  

I ordered the book on Amazon lol! I only have the borrowed version from the library but I want the book for myself. Those recipes look so yummy!! Still don't know when I'm starting. I'll probably just end up starting on Monday, that way, I'll have the weekend to prepare my meal plan & buy my grocery for the week
Old 10-01-2012, 01:26 PM   #9  

Started my diet this morning. Went grocery shopping yesterday and planned out stuff. I know I'll be back at the store to pick up extra items that I want to try out. You should've seen me this morning. I bought some sugar-free jam but there 3g sugar in 1tbsp. For some reason, this morning, I thought I was only allowed 6g of sugar for the day. Now that I know, I'll have my jam with my cream cheese <3 So far so good! Had pizza for lunch.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:34 PM   #10  

Ok, I'm scared like **** right now...
I'm having one of those panic moments. I was doing fine a couple hours ago. It just hit me all of a sudden and then all the questions started pilling in my head: What am I going to do when I want to go drinking with friends, what about birthdays etc.

I know I should just take it a day at a time but for some reason, I panic when I diet. I don't know if it's because I've been on so many in the past. I'm starting to wonder if I should even be following a diet... Ahhh! This is such a pain! I'm currently working out with Jillian's Body Revolution program and I wanted to follow a diet to go with it but the diet part is very hard for me... HELP?!
Old 10-01-2012, 03:47 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 220/215.5/160

Height: 5"7

I saw Jorge on Rachel Ray a while back and immediately ordered his books on Amazon. When they arrived, I anxiously, glanced through each of them and said to myself " This looks pretty easy and delicious"! Sad to report, I never really gave it an honest try ! For the past few days, this plan has come to my mind and after finding this blog site today, here I see these postings and I am once AGAIN...reminded !! It will be interesting to now follow this community and compare other's success with this plan! Thank you for sharing!
DenaMishelle66 is offline   Reply With Quote