Old 06-04-2012, 11:28 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 177.4/CW/135.0

Height: 5'5"

Default Points+2012 question regarding Simply Filling

Hi everyone. I'm considering coming back to WW. The last program I followed was Points Plus 2010 and I was doing the Simply Filling plan (love love love!!!). Is this option still available with Points Plus 2012? I looked online and couldn't find any information on it. Thanks for letting me know.
dixiecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 01:15 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 175/175/140

Height: 5'4

Yes it is stil available but they do not give you much info on it. You will find some info on the website once you sign up and meetings will give you a handout in week 5 or 6. I liked it because it felt more like something I could do for a long time but I had a hard time with portion control!
Gilligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:13 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 177.4/CW/135.0

Height: 5'5"

Thanks for your response! I did WW at work and used Simply Filling and loved it. I hit a plateau after about a 15 lbs. loss and now I realize it may have been due to an excess of fruit. I was disappointed at the time because the leader had no idea what I was doing and couldn't answer any of my questions.

I quit smoking on November 1st (WOO-HOO!) but have put on quite a few pounds I'd like to get rid of so WW is my first choice.

I ended up calling WW this week and they assured me that the leaders now get extensive training on Simply Filling. I'm going on Saturday morning and I'll see how it goes.
dixiecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 05:17 PM   #4  

lack of info doesnt suprise me....sft is and always has been the ww stepchild. i find it sad.
cancersuckseggs is offline   Reply With Quote