Hi Everyone! :wave: TGIF! :dance: Have a wonderful weekend! :carrot:

Check-In: Guillermo Gomez's Kickboxing Cardio Burn w/weighted gloves

teacher1
06-01-2012, 05:21 PM
Diana- thanks for starting us.. I can't believe it's already June

today- long walk with the dogs

TurboLaura
06-02-2012, 01:30 PM
Hello all! Thanks for starting this, Diana! I cen't believe it's June, either!

Today I will do Fire 45EZ, with my favorite weighted gloves! Have a great day, all! Happy workouts and sweating :cheer:

teacher1
06-02-2012, 01:51 PM
today- long walk with the dogs

Diana3271
06-02-2012, 11:05 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave: I hope you are having a great weekend!

I ran out of time and didn't get a workout in. I was busy cleaning the house, cleaned out the car, watered the outside plants, grocery shopped and visited my Mom. Tomorrow is another day. ;)

TurboLaura
06-03-2012, 04:51 PM
Hello all! Today I did Fire 30, Core 20 and a 60 minutes walk with the pooches. A great workout day!

Take care :)

teacher1
06-03-2012, 06:48 PM
Diana- that's busy day... how's your mom doing?

today- swimming

Diana3271
06-03-2012, 10:46 PM
Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
#10 SD Xtreme Upper Body w/12's
TF Fire 45 EZ w/weighted gloves

Teacher Thank you for asking about my Mom. She is not doing well. She has really struggled with her treatments. She hasn't taken very good care of herself at all. It has been so frustrating. The good news is that last Tuesday we got the results from the most recent CT scan and she is cancer free. She is only half way through her treatments. The bad news is that since she is not taking care of herself, eating food, drinking water, moving and staying active, that she is now in the hospital with blood clots in her lungs. I don't understand her being so blessed with people that love her and are doing everything for her, she is now cancer free, but she won't take care of herself. She is so blessed and doesn't even realize and/or appreciate it. It's a shame.

Volschika007
06-04-2012, 11:45 AM
Hey guys! Thought I would just check in since it's been a week since the last time I did. My knee actually starting bothering me a bit and I really didn't want to hurt it badly so I took a week off from Insanity. I could tell everytime I did a work out my knee just got worse, but it's feeling 100% today so I plan to get back on track tonight.

I watched what I ate very closely the past week since I was doing no work outs, and today it paid off because I'm finally 199!!! Yay onederland!! And hopefully it also means that I'm going to start losing again after being stuck for so long.

If I do my Insanity work out tonight like I plan to, I'll come back here and check in. I'm going to my parents house which is currently going through a remodel and I'm not totally sure I can find a spot to do Insanity, but if nothing else I'll use their elliptical.

TurboLaura
06-04-2012, 05:04 PM
Hello all!

WAHOO Volschika007! Nice work with getting to 199!!
Diana, what's SD extreme? I'm assuming a workout video!
Teacher1 - good job swimming! How many more days of school for you? 9 here but who's counting :)

Im off to do Fire 45! Take care all!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-blue2/slide-jump/lb/222/140/167/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)

teacher1
06-04-2012, 07:18 PM
Diana- cancer free :) hopefully, it will click with her soon to make the changes she needs to do

Vol- i feel your pain.. I hurt my hip (actually my pelvic ligament) in Dec. and I still have to baby it

TurboLaura- school is out here :) It got out on 5/23 but they start here in mid Aug. I actually this year quit teaching to sub so I could work part time.

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
06-04-2012, 10:59 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave:

Check-In: TF Fire 60

Volschika Congrats on Onederland!

TurboLaura #10 Slimdown Xtreme is a workout program. It is sooooo hard! :D
http://www.qvc.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?partNumber=F09527&storeId=10251&sc=F09527-ISRC&langId=-1&catalogId=10151&keyword=F09527&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch
http://chrisfreytag.com/nutrition-and-exercise/work-out/10-pound-slimdown-xtreme/

Teacher Do you have the Summer off?

TurboLaura
06-05-2012, 01:17 PM
Hello all! I hope that you've had a great day! :carrot:

Diana, thanks for letting me know about the other workouts! I'm also so glad to hear that your mom is cancer free!!

Tonight I will do HIIT 30 and Abs 10.

I have to say that I'm into week 4 now of Turbo Fire and I'm really starting to see results! I'm also adding one extra Core 20, Abs 10 and one additional long cardio to each week to the set program schedule. I still want to lose another 25-30 pounds but I can't believe how my abs are starting to carve out! I LOVE turbo fire :)

Keep up the good work, ladies! :cheer:

Taheetee
06-05-2012, 01:51 PM
Hey y'all! Day two of Turbo Fire class schedule today, so I did HIIT 20 EZ and Stretch 10.

I got more of a workout with the Fire Starter yesterday, but to be fair I had more trouble following the fire drills today so I expect I'll be able to bring it much harder on the next go. Still an awesome workout though, and I already have ridiculous amounts of energy today!
:woohoo:
Cheers to great workouts for everyone today! *raises glass of ice water*

ETA: I did a second workout just because I felt like it and needed the endorphins :P Turbo Jam 20 minute workout, which felt like a semi-breeze after two days of Turbo Fire lol

teacher1
06-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Tahe- Welcome!!!!

Diana- yes, completely off for the summer :)

today- finally made it back to the y :) cycling 45 min- it's gonna hurt later

Diana3271
06-05-2012, 11:27 PM
No workout to report today.

I have been in ICU with my Mom all day.

I will give a timeline of what I understand has happened and what is going on.

As you probably remember my Mom has struggled with eating during her chemo treatments. A lot of things are coming together and make more sense. Although, what doesn't make sense is that my Mom didn't speak up about her problem.

I found out today that about 6 months prior to her cancer diagnosis, that my Mom started having issues with "acid"

With my Mom's cancer diagnoses, she was prescribed meds that could cause GI irritation/problems. This could be compounded by the fact that she didn't eat much food with her medicines. She didn't eat foods because her GI tract, throat, mouth, lips have been irritated.

This whole GI issue never improved, even with the change of meds. Also, my Mom never really expressed what was really going on with her. She has had bad pain when she tries to swallow foods/liquids.

Last week she had the blood clots that went to her lungs.

The medicine to help with the clots is Coumadin/blood thinners. My Mom has been given coumadin since being in the hospital for the blood clots.

We noticed that my Mom has had dark stools the last couple of days. She has also needed blood transfusions. The need of blood transfusions can also an effect of the chemotherapy.

Now it appears that she has had GI issues all along and the Coumadin has caused a bleed.

This morning the stool was worse and she was sent to ICU to get stabilized.

She has had blood transfusions today. They stopped the Coumadin and have also given her other drugs to reverse the effects of Coumadin.

Tomorrow morning at 7:30 she is scheduled to have an upper GI scope/repair done. They will take a look and try to repair whatever the problem is.

I hope they can fix the problem and she can be on the right track for recovery.

Now things have come together (I think) as to what the whole issue was with her eating. I don't know why she cannot express what's going on with her to the Dr. She just about dies before it comes out that there's an issue. Makes no sense to me, but that's Momma.

I ask, you to please say a prayer for my Mom when you read this.

hk2011
06-06-2012, 10:25 AM
Hello! I know I haven't posted here in a while. I've been on the myfitnesspal site since I use it to track my calories. I just wanted to post that I have had great results with Turbo Fire. Today is my rest day but I am finishing up week 19. Woo-hoo! I have lost a total of 28 lbs with Turbo Fire. Once I am done with TF I plan to tackle Jenelle Summers TF/CLX hybrid. I hope everyone is doing well. :D

hk2011
06-06-2012, 10:28 AM
No workout to report today.

I have been in ICU with my Mom all day.

I will give a timeline of what I understand has happened and what is going on.

As you probably remember my Mom has struggled with eating during her chemo treatments. A lot of things are coming together and make more sense. Although, what doesn't make sense is that my Mom didn't speak up about her problem.

I found out today that about 6 months prior to her cancer diagnosis, that my Mom started having issues with "acid"

With my Mom's cancer diagnoses, she was prescribed meds that could cause GI irritation/problems. This could be compounded by the fact that she didn't eat much food with her medicines. She didn't eat foods because her GI tract, throat, mouth, lips have been irritated.

This whole GI issue never improved, even with the change of meds. Also, my Mom never really expressed what was really going on with her. She has had bad pain when she tries to swallow foods/liquids.

Last week she had the blood clots that went to her lungs.

The medicine to help with the clots is Coumadin/blood thinners. My Mom has been given coumadin since being in the hospital for the blood clots.

We noticed that my Mom has had dark stools the last couple of days. She has also needed blood transfusions. The need of blood transfusions can also an effect of the chemotherapy.

Now it appears that she has had GI issues all along and the Coumadin has caused a bleed.

This morning the stool was worse and she was sent to ICU to get stabilized.

She has had blood transfusions today. They stopped the Coumadin and have also given her other drugs to reverse the effects of Coumadin.

Tomorrow morning at 7:30 she is scheduled to have an upper GI scope/repair done. They will take a look and try to repair whatever the problem is.

I hope they can fix the problem and she can be on the right track for recovery.

Now things have come together (I think) as to what the whole issue was with her eating. I don't know why she cannot express what's going on with her to the Dr. She just about dies before it comes out that there's an issue. Makes no sense to me, but that's Momma.

I ask, you to please say a prayer for my Mom when you read this.

Diana I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I have said a prayer for you and your mom. :(

teacher1
06-06-2012, 09:32 PM
Diana- I'm so sorry about your mom. At least now they know what the problem is and can fix it. Take care! Your family is in my prayers.

today- rest... sore after cycling

Taheetee
06-06-2012, 09:48 PM
No structured workout to report today, it was a "Rest Day" according to the schedule. (which did NOT sit well with me, lol!) I have done a ton of activity through household chores, baking, errands, etc. I am sore in places I didn't even know I was working, LOL :D

Diana, best wishes for your mom, you and all those close to her :hug:

Diana3271
06-06-2012, 11:08 PM
Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Weights w/12's
KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Cardio w/10's

Update on Mom:
The surgery went well. She has been dealing with gastritis/virus of the esophagus during this whole cancer situation. It appears that the Coumadin has caused the bleed in the esophagus. They are still working on reversing the Coumadin, so her blood won't be so thin. A couple weeks ago they prescribed a medication for this virus in her esophagus. Now they have her on an IV of this medication. I'm sure it's a much higher dosage than the tablets they originally prescribed. They also did a leg scan and chest scan to see the status of the blood clots. They are wanting to make sure there are not any more in her legs that may travel since they won't be prescribing the Coumadin any longer. Good news is that there are no more blood clots in her legs. The ones in her lungs are the only ones, and I believe they are shrinking due to the original Coumadin and the natural body processes. (this is my understanding, although I could be wrong) They are doing IV nutrition right now. They might consider doing a feeding tube in a couple days. This just depends on how well she does with the new meds. She is awake, coherent, and doing very well.

Thank you so much for the thoughts and prayers. We appreciate them.

Diana3271
06-06-2012, 11:09 PM
Taheetee HI and Welcome to the check-in! :wave:

TurboLaura
06-07-2012, 08:46 AM
Hello ladies!

Diana, thinking of you and your mom. :hugs:

I forgot to post yesterday but I did Fire 30 - I take Sunday as my rest day and add in an extra cardio on Wed as I'm really trying to lost weight. Today I'm schedule for Hiit 20 and Sculpt 30! I had very low energy last night during my workout but I got through it at about 75%.

Take care all! :)

Have a great day all!

Diana3271
06-07-2012, 09:42 AM
TurboLaura Good job in pushing through it! :carrot:

teacher1
06-07-2012, 01:46 PM
Diana- glad to hear your mom is making progress on getting better. Keep us posted.

today- TF Fire 45ez

Diana3271
06-07-2012, 03:49 PM
Hi Everyone,

I appreciate all of the good thoughts and prayers from everyone. Unfortunately, things have changed, again. This whole thing with my Mom has been a roller coaster ride. This morning she took a turn for the worse. Her hemoglobin hasn't dropped, which is good news. That means that the bleeding has stopped. Hopefully the meds have helped with the virus in her esophogus. The bad news is that she is having issues with her breathing. They are thinking this was from her being sedated from the GI scope yesterday. I was with her quite a while yesterday and last night. She seemed to have gotten congested last night, but was still doing well. I have made a decision for now. I am not happy with either of my options. We spoke with my Mom this morning. She has made conflicting comments. I spoke with all of her Drs, too. I am giving my Mom one last chance to pull this thing out and make a turn for the better. Once you decide the other way, there's no turning back. My Mom chose chemo, my Mom chose to go to the ER last week, my Mom even agreed to a feeding tube if necessary, so her esophogus could heal. She said she wated to live this morning before they sedated her. After they sedated her she said something different. We have the legal documents that give me the final decision. She has never wanted to be on life support. Earlier today she told me differently. All of the Drs. believe this is a temporary complication with her breathing. Again, I am not happy with either of the options. But I would rather err on the side of caution at this point in time.

I'm sorry to post about this. It helps me to be able to get my thoughts out, though. Thank you for listening. I don't mean to burden you with this. Please pray that I am able to make the correct decison and choices for my Mom. Again, I don't really have any other family but my DH and Mom. This is really tough for me.

teacher1
06-07-2012, 04:40 PM
Diana- I'm truly sorry for the position you're in. I think taking your time and praying about is the right step. I can't even imagine what you're going through right now. Please know your family is in my prayers.

Taheetee
06-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Diana, thank you for the welcome and I'm so sorry to hear what a tough decision you have to make. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers

Teacher, thank you for your welcome too! I'm sorry I didn't say so yesterday, sometimes my brain just goes kaput ;)

My daily check in: I did another round of the Fire Starter class followed by the Stretch 10. Then this afternoon the hubby and I did a 33 minute walk at a nice pace. I'm up two pounds, hoping I'm just bloated or something, grrr lol. (I know it takes time and weight fluctuates...sometimes I just succumb to "I want all the results and I want them RIGHT NOW!" mentality, hehehe)

TurboLaura
06-07-2012, 08:54 PM
Hello all!

Diana, I'm so sorry to hear of the stress in your life and your mom's illness. It must feel so stressful for you. Thinking of you a this time. Thank you for your encouragement, too.

Welcome Taheetee! Ypou'll love Turbo Fire and I bet those 2 pounds is just bloat...I hate it when that happens!

Nice job with Fire 45, Teacher!

I'm off for a walk with my pooches and then Hiit 20 and sculpt 30.

I hope that you all have a wonderful night :)

Diana3271
06-07-2012, 09:12 PM
Hi Everyone

Thank you so much for the support. I appreciate it.

I decided to do a workout, since I had the time. Not doing a workout won't fix anything.

Check-In: TF Fire 45EZ w/weighted gloves

Back from the hospital. My Mom's vitals are stable. The hemoglobin hasn't dropped. That means she is no longer bleeding. They did a lung culture earlier in the day. It came back that she had some pneumonia. This was probably brought on by her being sedated yesterday and why she was having issues breathing today. The nurse said that my Mom is breathing some on her own.

teacher1
06-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Diana- that's good news that she's improving. Hopefully, she'll continue to get stronger. Prayers your way.

today- swimming

Volschika007
06-08-2012, 04:32 PM
hey guys :) so i haven't been checking in much lately, but i have been walking or using the elliptical every day. My knee seems fine now but i guess im a little worried that i'll just hurt it again if i start insanity again...my parents house is also being remodeled and there isn't a room with a tv that has enough space to do it in! i'll get back to it as soon as i can, but for now i'll just keep walking/elliptical :)

Diana3271
06-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave: I hope you have a great weekend!

Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers. I truly appreciate it.

Check-In:
Women's Health Ultimate Fat Burn w/8's
2000 Jump Ropes

Volschika007 Sorry about your knee. Just keep doing what you can do.

TurboLaura
06-08-2012, 07:45 PM
Hello all! :wave: HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Today I did Fire 55 EZ. A great workout!

Have a great evening and keep at it!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-blue2/slide-jump/lb/222/140/165/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)

Taheetee
06-08-2012, 10:37 PM
Diana - so glad your mom is doing better!

TurboLaura - thanks for the welcome :D

Check in: Turbo Fire 45EZ New to Class. DRENCHED by the end, never worked out so hard in my life! Pretty frustrating though, I thought her cueing stunk...even with stopping the music and going through step by step I couldn't keep track of all her time and rep changes. :mad: I thought the same thing with Turbo Jam at first though, so maybe I'll like her better when I get the hang of it!

teacher1
06-09-2012, 02:20 PM
Tahe- it gets easier the more you do it :)

today- swimming

Taheetee
06-09-2012, 08:44 PM
Aaaah, another day another Fire Starter class, hehehe. I was able to go at it much harder today and I think I got the calorie burn down at least :D Tomorrow is just abs and 40 minutes of stretching *yawn*

Diana3271
06-09-2012, 09:28 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave: I hope you are having a great weekend.

Good job on all the workouts! :carrot: Keep up the great work! :carrot:

Check-In: 5 Mile Mall Walk

TurboLaura
06-10-2012, 12:27 PM
Hello all!

I decided to take my rest day on Saturday because I was completely exhausted, mentally and physically. I got a lot of sleep last night and I'm ready for Fire 45 and Core 20 today! YAY! Ate far too many tortilla chips last night with my salad when we went out. I was planning for this to my "off meal" for the month but I still feel guilty about it. I allow myself 1-2 times a month to go off a bit because I do think it's pretty reasonable! I have to work on this because I can't stop beating myself up for eating some chips....

Nice job, Taheetee!

Volkschika, hope your knees get better!

Diana, Hope you are doing ok and good job with the walk!

Teacher, nice job swimming! Do you have a pool or go to the gym to swim?

teacher1
06-10-2012, 12:37 PM
TurboLaura- My parents have a pool

today- elip 30 min

Taheetee
06-10-2012, 07:27 PM
Great work everybody! I'm so glad this thread is active, it's nice to see others so dedicated :D

My check in: HIIT 20 and Core20! It was supposed to be Core20 and Stretch 40 but "stretch" apparently means "yoga" and I flat out refuse to do that! The HIIT20 was a nice workout though, does anyone have trouble going hard enough during the fire drills? I go as fast as I can, but I don't feel like I'm sweaty or out of breath enough when they're done

Diana3271
06-10-2012, 11:14 PM

Check-In: Bob Harper's UCB w/8's and threw in 12's here and there

Turbolaura Nothing wrong with having a treat in moderation. I have issues with moderation, though. :D I'm glad you were able to get some rest.

Teacher Swimming is great exercise. I would love to have a pool.

Taheetee I'm not particularly fond of the fire drills. Sometimes I have to watch things (safety with knees, etc), and it makes it difficult to get my heart rate up. That's why TF 45 EZ is my favorite of the bunch.

TurboLaura
06-11-2012, 12:35 PM
Hello ladies!

This afternoon I start week 5 of Turbo Fire and I'm so excited! I will do Fire 55EZ and Abs 10. I'm hoping to lose another 10 pounds during this 4 week cycle. I was amazed to see that I lost 2 inches off each thigh, 1 inch off my waist and 1 inch off each arm. Nothing off the caboose! :)

Taheetee - I do get quite winded during the HIIT workouts. It took me a while to get the moves down, though. Based on the class schedule, I won't be doing HITT workouts for 4 weeks!

Thanks, Diana. I appreciate your advice and support! I have to work on being easier on myself. Nice job with the workout!!!

Take care all and have a great day :)

teacher1
06-11-2012, 04:58 PM
today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
06-11-2012, 06:23 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave: Keep up the great work!

Check-In: TF Fire EZ w/weighted gloves

This was a fun one today!

Taheetee
06-11-2012, 09:12 PM
Great job everyone! Diana and Laura, thank you for the feedback on those Fire Drills...the ones today seemed to do the trick as far as exhausting me LOL!

Today's check in: Fire 55 EZ with New to Class option. Not bad, needs some work though. LOVED that Janelle was onstage this time, she's the one I always try to watch because her style and mine are so similar.

teacher1
06-12-2012, 12:27 PM
Hi everyone-

Diana- Is your mom still in the hospital?

today- ymca cycling 45 min

TurboLaura
06-12-2012, 01:00 PM
Hello all! :wave:

Great job, everyone!

Today: Fire 30 and Sculpt 30. WAAHOO!

EmilyLarnder
06-12-2012, 03:51 PM
Hey everyone! I'm back. I went on vacation the first week of June.
Today: HIIT 25

I'm SO excited to say that I'm finally under 200 pounds!!!!!!!! :)

teacher1
06-12-2012, 06:06 PM
Emily- CONGRATS!!!!!

TurboLaura
06-12-2012, 07:12 PM
YAY Emily!!!!!

EmilyLarnder
06-12-2012, 08:10 PM
Thank you Teacher & Laura :)
Definitely the longest period of time in which I've been motivated haha.

Diana3271
06-12-2012, 08:52 PM

Check-In
The Firm Super Body Sculpt Upper Body w/12's and 15's
KCM's 30 MTF TLC Coffey Fit Blend Premix w/weighted gloves

Emily Congrats on Onederland! :carrot:

TurboLaura
06-13-2012, 01:45 PM
Hello ladies!!

Check in for today: Fire 45. This is one of my favorites :) Have a great day all!!!

teacher1
06-13-2012, 03:49 PM
today- elip 30 min and swim

EmilyLarnder
06-13-2012, 07:09 PM
Today: Went for a jog on the cross country trail.
Also did some dips (for my arms) on a bench by the soccer field

Diana3271
06-13-2012, 11:25 PM

I had a hair appointment today and basically ran out of time for a longer workout.

Check-In: TF Fire 30 w/weighted gloves

teacher1
06-14-2012, 06:10 PM
today- rest

Taheetee
06-14-2012, 06:59 PM
Emily - :congrat:

Everyone is doing an awesome job!!!!!!! Diana - how's your mom?

Yesterday was a scheduled rest day. Today was Sculpt 30 (harder than I expected, woot!) and HIIT 15, which I did twice to make up for the Burger King I ate for lunch :o

Last day of school was today, so it's going to be interesting doing my exercises around my kids, but they LOVE to Turbo with me. Last time I fired up Jam, my little seven-year-old yelled "Hi Mrs. Exercise! It's time to paaaar-tay!"

TurboLaura
06-14-2012, 08:30 PM
Hello ladies!! Keep up the great work!

Tonight I will do Tone 30 and Fire 30...waahoo!

Diana3271
06-14-2012, 11:18 PM

Keep up the great work!

Jacque
06-15-2012, 12:52 AM
Joining this thread!!

Today was my 3rd day on Turbo Fire (I've got the old set, that I inherited from a friend who has moved on after two cycles!) I did the Fire 30, Stretch 10 today and tomorrow is the Fire 55 Ez which I'm kind of terrified of!!

TurboLaura
06-15-2012, 07:14 AM
Hello ladies and welcome Jacque!! :wave:

I must report that my legs and back are quite sore from Fire 30 and Tone 30 last night! Tonight is Fire 55EZ and Abs 10. Can't wait :)

Also hoping for the scale to budge tomorrow....been stuck at 164 ALL WEEK!

Take care all :)

Diana3271
06-15-2012, 08:12 AM
Good Morning :wave: and TGIF! :dance: Have a great one!

Jacque Hi and welcome to the check-in! :wave: Don't be scared! Just enjoy the music, fun and SWEAT! I still love TF after all of this time.

TurboLaura I hope you have a great weigh in! :carrot:

teacher1
06-15-2012, 01:23 PM
Jacque- welcome!!!

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
06-15-2012, 04:57 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave: Have a great weekend! :carrot:

Check-In:
Supreme 90 Cardio Challenge w/8's
1000 Jump Ropes

I thought I would pass this along, in case anyone is interested. The workout program Supreme 90 is at Big Lots for $4. I bought it this week. I'm not going to do the rotation at this time. The system consists of 10 DVD's. Right now I will use them within my on going rotations. Maybe one day I will do a S90 rotation. I really think this is a good deal for a workout program that contains 10 DVD's. I think it has been compared to P90.
Here's the ad at Big Lots: http://www.biglots.com/search/product/8237
Here's the product info on Supreme 90: https://www.supreme90day.com/?uid=1CB67AFBCA1E03FCA818DB0925D7BDE5

Taheetee
06-15-2012, 07:36 PM
Hi Jacque and welcome! :welcome:
Everyone is doing awesome, whoohoo!

Check in: Fire 45 EZ followed up by Stretch 10. I just hope what they say about a bad workout being better than no workout is true...I'm so exhausted from being up with my sick little man and trying to keep things running around here that I just didn't have the energy to go all out :( (hahaha, listen to me all "woe is me!" We need a little smiley playing violins LOL) But dangit, I did it anyway and I'm patting myself on the back for it

TurboLaura
06-15-2012, 09:52 PM
Hello all and keep up the great work! :cheer2:

Diana, thanks for the tip!

Taheetee - You're right, a bad workout is better than no workout! You did it!!

I can relate - I was exhausted from the week (normal for me on Fridays) but took a little nap, ate dinner and felt like a new person! Banged out Fire 55EZ! I really enjoy that workout!

I hope that you all have a great weekend! :goodscale: here's hoping for a good weigh in tomorrow!!!!!!!

Jacque
06-15-2012, 10:42 PM
I love reading what everyone did today! This thread is great motivation.

I did the Fire 55 EZ today - but I wasn't at full intensity. I have been feeling guilty most of the day, but I was EXHAUSTED from a bad nights sleep, and I am still nearly 300 lbs, so I'm just glad I did it. I'm looking forward to the Fire 30 tomorrow, which I am starting to feel like I know well.

Diana3271
06-15-2012, 11:30 PM
Teacher Hi :wave: Will you go swimming this weekend?

Taheetee You got a workout in, that's all that matters! Great job!

TurboLaura Got my fingers crossed for your weigh in tomorrow! :carrot:

Jacque Lack of sleep is very difficult to deal with. Great job in getting that workout in! Don't worry about your weight. Just keep moving. I was almost 400 pounds at one time. I started off with Leslie Sansone, Tae Bo, etc. Never underestimate yourself! You've got the power to make the changes needed for your success! Don't every forget . . . . YOU CAN DO IT! :carrot:

TurboLaura
06-16-2012, 12:14 PM
Good Morning, ladies!

Keep up your great work! Unfortunately the scale STILL won't move :?: Stuck at 164 since last Sat. I have to keep reminding myself that there will be weeks like this and hopefully I can make up for it next week. Will be pressing play tomorrow with high hopes!!

Today is my day off workout wise and I get to spend it with my husband :) We have a nice day trip planned and I'm so happy to be with him!!

Jacque - great job with Fire 55ez!! It's a long one and you did it!! Even if you modified slightly, YOU DID IT!! :cheer:
Take care all and have a wonderful weekend!! :D

teacher1
06-16-2012, 07:04 PM
Diana- yep swim today and tomorrow :)

turbolaura- hang in there... QT with the husband sounds fun

today- swimming

Diana3271
06-16-2012, 11:14 PM
Hi Everyone!

teacher1
06-17-2012, 12:04 AM
Random question- is there a list of emoticons for 3fc somewhere? I can only see them when I start a new thread. I would like to jazz up my posts! Thanks

teacher1
06-17-2012, 06:54 PM
I hope everyone had a great Father's Day!!!

today- swimming

TurboLaura
06-17-2012, 07:08 PM
Hi Teacher!!

If you check the "post reply" button you will see all of the emotiocons there! Nice job with the workouts! I'm doing Core 20 and Fire 45 tonight.

Ladies I need to thank you for your support and encouragement. Today I had a wonderful experiencing shopping for clothing. I cried in the fitting room when all of the size 8 shorts and jeans I tried on fit perfectly! It was amazing for me :) Now I'm hoping that with turbo fire and 20-30 more pounds I will be a size 4. That doesn't seem like reality for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all and keep up the great work! :cheer:

teacher1
06-17-2012, 08:05 PM
:D Thanks Laura
Great job on fitting in the 8's :cb:

Diana3271
06-17-2012, 11:09 PM

I took a rest day, today.

Teacher I only can see the list of emoticons when I make a new post. Good job on the swim!

Turbolaura Congrats on the 8's! :carrot:

TurboLaura
06-18-2012, 07:07 AM
Good morning, ladies! Last day of school, waahoo! :carrot: It really doesn't feel that way though :) Now I have more time to devote to health and fitness :cheer:

Thanks, Diana and Teacher! It was such a great shopping moment yesterday. Tonday I'm scheduled for Fire 55EZ.

teacher1
06-18-2012, 04:59 PM
laura- yeah last week of school

today- swimming

TurboLaura
06-19-2012, 11:56 AM
Hello ladies!
Just finished Fire 30 and Sculpt 30. HOPING for a weight loss this week!

Diana, how's your mom?

Take care all and have a great day :)

Diana3271
06-19-2012, 01:00 PM
Hi Everyone,

Today is a very sad, but joyful day. It is so hard for me to post this. My Mom passed away this morning at 6:30. Yesterday morning, when I arrived at the hospital, I noticed that my Mom had taken a turn for the worse. We decided that it was time to stop the fight. It was really amazing that at one time, food and nutrition was something that I fought for. It no longer mattered. We fought to heal her mouth/esophagus sores. They were all healed, but it didn't matter, any longer. My main concern at that point was to make my Mom as comfortable as possible. We moved to a family floor yesterday evening so I could stay the night with my Mom. We had a wonderful nurse to take care of us. She showed us so much love and care. It was truly amazing. I am the type of person that wants to know and understand the process of everything. She explained everything to me and answered my questions as they arose. She came in every hour to assess my Mom and to give her comforting meds. I knew the shift change was coming at 7 AM. I was very concerned because I knew this nurse had a heart of gold and took very good care of me and my Mom. I was concerned that we would not get the same care by the next nurse. I held my Mom's hand all night. At 6:30 AM I noticed a change in my Mom. The nurse came back in at that time to check on us before the shift change. I told her that I thought my Mom had just passed. The nurse checked her, and in fact that change was her passing. The nurse said she was sorry that it had happened on her shift. I explained that I was actually glad it had. I felt very loved and comforted by her and I truly appreciated how well she had taken care of my Mom's needs. My Mom passed very gently and peacefully and I feel very blessed. I called my Mom's friend, Debbie, and she came back to the hospital. Debbie was saying her goodbye. Debbie turned and we talked for a moment. I noticed a change/movement. I was in absolute shock. My Mom's mouth curved into the funniest grin. :D I started laughing out loud! Debbie turned to look at Mama and she saw the same thing. She was really grinning. It was not my imagination.

I feel so blessed today. I am really sad to lose my Mom, but she is no longer having to fight the fight and she is at peace.

Thank you so much for all of the support and love you have shown me.
Thank you so much for all the prayers for my Mom.

EmilyLarnder
06-19-2012, 03:39 PM
Diana - I am so sorry to hear about your mother.. However, she is in a bright, beautiful, pain-free environment.

Check in - TF Fire 30 and TF Sculpt 30!

teacher1
06-19-2012, 06:18 PM
Diana- I'm so sorry. At least she is at peace. It makes you wonder what she's seeing to put a grin on her face. Hugs

today- ymca cycle 45 min

TurboLaura
06-19-2012, 07:11 PM
Dearest Diana. I'm sure you're feeling a flood of ranging emotions. I'm sorry that you're mom has passed and so happy that you both received such great care at the hospital. :hug: Be sure to take care of yourself. We are here for you.

Teacher and Emily, good job working out.

Kay7jay
06-19-2012, 07:27 PM
Diana3271 - I'm sorry to hear about your mom! But it's so great that you spent that time with her and had those last experiences. Take care of yourself :hug:

Taheetee
06-19-2012, 09:07 PM
Time to play catch up!

Diana - My sincerest condolences about your mom. Blessed be that she doesn't have to feel pain anymore :hug: I'm so glad you had one of the best nurse's to help you through the final hours, she sounds wonderful

Laura - AWESOME on the 8's! :woohoo:

My check in: I've been following the prep schedule as it's charted for the last few days I haven't checked in. Today was Low HIIT 25 and Stretch 10...meh. The low HIIT isn't doing it for me anymore, but I still have a week and a half left in prep. I did something weird to my hip though, so it's just as well.

Diana3271
06-19-2012, 11:38 PM
Hi Everyone
Thank you for your thoughts, prayers, and kind words. Your continued support means a lot to me.

TurboLaura
06-20-2012, 11:18 AM
Hello all! :wave:

Taheetee - thanks for the congrats! I was soooooooooo happy! It sounds like your making a lot of good progress with your workouts and that you're ready for more. AWESOME! :carrot: Take care of that hip, though.

Emily - great job yesterday! We did that same workouts :)

Diana - I hope that you're taking some time for yourself today to do whatever you need to do. :hug:

Teacher - good job cycling!

I'm very excited to report that I weighed in at 162 this morning after 1.5 weeks of no movement! I've officially lost 60 pounds now! :dance: I usually rotate my rest day to Sundays so today I'll be doing Fire 30 and Core 20. Take care all!:D

EmilyLarnder
06-20-2012, 12:29 PM
Laura - congratulations on the 60 lb mark!! that's incredible.

Today: TF HIIT 25 and Sculpt 30

teacher1
06-20-2012, 03:35 PM
laura- woohoo... congrats

today- rest

Diana3271
06-20-2012, 06:00 PM
Hi Everyone :wave:

I did something today!

Check-In: Kathy Smith's Project You w/ 10's & 12's

Laura Congrats on the 60 pounds!

teacher1
06-21-2012, 11:56 AM
today- TF Fire 45ez

TurboLaura
06-21-2012, 01:23 PM
Hello all:

Thanks for your congrats and support!

Today - Fire 30 and Tone 30. Have a great day :)

EmilyLarnder
06-21-2012, 02:25 PM
Today : Fire 45 and Sculpt 30.

Diana3271
06-21-2012, 11:10 PM

Keep up the great work! Look at those double workouts! :bravo:

Teacher You and I did the same workout! :D Do you use weighted gloves?

Check-In: TF Fire 45 EZ w/weighted gloves

TurboLaura
06-22-2012, 12:04 PM
Hello ladies!! Weighed in at 161 so another pound lost so far this week :)

Check in: Fire 55EZ and Abs 10.

Diana, I also love the weighted gloves and wear them for every cardio workout! My shoulders are so toned and I know that has a big part of it!

Take care all! :)

Taheetee
06-22-2012, 01:12 PM
:cp:Great work everybody!

Check in: yesterday was Tone 30 followed by HIIT 15 and today was Fire 45 EZ and Stretch 10. I'm really looking forward to next week, looks like it's going to get mixed up a bit more! And the week after that I'll be on full schedule and out of Prep! :carrot:

teacher1
06-22-2012, 01:15 PM
Diana- no, I didn't use the gloves. I have them and need to start using them.

today- TF Fire 55ez

Diana3271
06-22-2012, 04:52 PM
Hi Everyone! TGIF! I hope you have a great weekend!

Does anyone have plans for the weekend?

I will be doing my regular stuff: grocery shopping, cooking, working out, maybe going to lunch with a friend

Check-In: Project You Full Body Circuit w/12's

TurboLaura
06-23-2012, 08:09 AM
Hello all!

Check in: Fire 45 and Core 20. Looking forward to a rest day tomorrow!

I hope you're all having a great weekend and Diana, I hope you're taking care of yourself, too. No real plans for the weekend just the usual stuff!!

teacher1
06-23-2012, 01:53 PM
Diana- planning on cleaning some today and then off to a belated anniversary dinner with the husband tonight

today- TF Fire 30

Taheetee
06-23-2012, 02:59 PM
Diana - how are you holding up? Your workouts and plans look great :D

Laura - meant to type this last time then got in a hurry because my kids were about to level the house:

:congrat: on your 60 lb mark!

Today's check in: doing TF Core 20 and then running quarter mile repeats with those doggone stairs in between ;)

How is this for a weird non-scale victory? I went to donate plasma today and they wouldn't let me because my heart rate was too LOW! Apparently I'm just too healthy, LOL! Glad to see that evidence that the program is working while I await the visual results :dizzy:

Diana3271
06-23-2012, 11:01 PM

I'm hanging in there, having my moments. I am totally overwhelmed with my Mom's house and stuff. My Mom was a shopper and it shows! :dizzy: She loved purses and shoes. Also, another frustrating thing is how she dealt with paperwork. She threw everything in drawers! There is paperwork from where we lived in Texas 35+ years ago! I am an organized person, so this drives me nuts! :dizzy: Oh, well, I will get though this, in time. (unless it kills me first :rofl:)

TurboLaura
06-24-2012, 02:55 PM
Hello all!

Thanks, Taheetee!! Nice job working out and having such a low pulse!! Your heart is getting very strong :)

Hang in there Diana. You'll get through it!

Teacher, Happy Anniversary!

Today is my rest day, which I normally REALLY look forward to but I want to work out so badly. I'm so happy that I love working out now! YAY!

Take care all and have a great Sunday.

teacher1
06-24-2012, 06:35 PM
Diana- good luck with sorting... my mom likes to hold onto stuff too. :hug:

today- swimming :swim:

Diana3271
06-24-2012, 08:04 PM

Teacher Happy Anniversary! Where did you go for dinner? I hope you had a wonderful evening!

TurboLaura
06-24-2012, 08:15 PM
Hello all...:wave:

Nice job Diana and Teacher!

...heading out for a fun night at the Drive-in with my husband and our dogs. Feeling pretty low right now because I over eat last night and hate that I felt out of control. Such a BAD familiar feeling...haven't felt this way in months. :( Total cals for the day were 1950 so I didn't go crazy but feel crappy. Didn't get enough sleep last night and didn't work out today (scheduled rest day) so feeling pretty crummy. I'm wondering if I should at least do a yoga/stretch on my days off. I think when I'm having a low day I will do some workout to make me feel better and rotate my rest day to another day. What are your thoughts? Ate 1090 cals today but felt slightly out of control with thinking about food today. UGH. Thanks for listening.

Diana3271
06-24-2012, 09:29 PM
Laura I don't normally take rest days. Everyone is different. My situation is a little different than yours. I have been very overweight all of my life. One time I was almost 400 pounds. Based on my reading, my body, on the inside is still a 400 pound body or at least it thinks it is. I still have the same amount of fat cells as I did before. The only difference is that they are not filled. My body is going to try to get to be 400 pounds again. Based on my reading, I need to try to get about an hour workout every day. I have taken some days off due to the situation with my Mom. I am OK with that because I don't take any other rest days. I will take a day off here and there and sometimes during vacation. Again, everyone is different. You should do what feels right for you. If you feel like you need to do something every day, then I would. Even if it's yoga, pilates, or a walk. I'm OK with the overeating at times, but I don't like that out of control feeling. That is not a good feeling and I can relate to it. Think about it and what brought on those feelings. Don't just ignore it. Try to figure out what has caused you to feel like that. Don't fret and stress over it, just try to figure out about the out of control feeling. I'm sure you have read some of my posts at the weigh in thread. I have food issues and like I said, I'm not "fixed". I am trying my best to manage the food issues. Have fun at the drive in!

Taheetee
06-25-2012, 08:29 AM
Happy Anniversary Teacher!

Diana, I'm glad you're doing well and keeping on track :)

Laura, everyone goofs once in awhile, don't beat yourself up about it. Now you have a good refresher on how crappy it feels to eat like that so you can remember next time you want to go a little out of sorts.

My check in: yesterday I worked out at the track instead of with TF and today...ouch! My husband is in the Army and took me through a standard PT workout including sprints, abs and legwork. Methinks the Epsom salts and I are going to become quite friendly, lol!

And today..............I BROKE 160!!!!!!!!! I weigh 159!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TurboLaura
06-25-2012, 10:05 AM
YAAHOO Taheetee!! Nice job :) Go army PT training - I bet that was intense and you probably used some different muscles!!
Thanks also for your kind words...you're right. It's a nice reminder of "don't do this again"!

Diana, thanks also for your words of advice. Not sure what happened on Sat but it happened! Trying to just move on and have a positive day today with a Fire 55EZ and Abs 10 workout. I think anytime I do feel out of control with food, I have to workout the next day to mentally get on track. I'm also thinking of making my rest day a long yoga or walk day.

Thanks for all your support and have a great day!

Diana3271
06-25-2012, 06:26 PM
Hi Everyone!

Check-In: TF Fire 60 w/weighted gloves

I enjoyed this long cardio workout today

teacher1
06-25-2012, 06:52 PM
Diana- We went to Hereford House for a nice steak dinner. It was yummy :)

Tahee- congrats!!!

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
06-25-2012, 09:01 PM
Teacher Nothing better than a nice steak dinner! Congrats! How long have you been married?

teacher1
06-25-2012, 09:55 PM
Diana- 2 years but we dated for 6 and engaged 1 so it seems longer

TurboLaura
06-26-2012, 02:48 PM
Hello ladies!

I'm off to do Fire 30 and Sculpt 30. Hope you're all having a good day :)

Weigh in tomorrow and I'm hoping for the same number as you, Taheetee - 159!

teacher1
06-26-2012, 04:46 PM
today- 45 ymca cycling and 1 hour walk on treadmill (preparing for my CA vacation that will require lots of walking)

Diana3271
06-26-2012, 06:55 PM

Great workouts, everyone! :carrot:

Taheetee
06-26-2012, 07:18 PM
Today: 60 minutes of the most brutal track workout I've ever had! I've been flat exhausted ever since :P

Great work everyone! Laura, good luck on your weigh-in, let's see that 15---? (maybe you'll beat me!)

TurboLaura
06-27-2012, 11:57 AM
Hello ladies! :wave: Keep up the great work!

Today I will do Fire 30 and Core 20. Weighed in at 159.5! Can't even remember the last time I was in the 150's! Hoping for 155 by the end of next week!

Take care all.

Taheetee
06-27-2012, 02:23 PM
YAY Laura! WhooHOO!!!!!! :carrot::cp:

My check in: diddly squat. I'm too sore and too tired from yesterday to do much in the way of an actual workout, although packing and hauling around boxes in preparation for a move that the flipping Army has just told us has been postponed might count for something. (sorry, I'm SO ticked off about that, incompetent poo poo heads...)

Not sure what I'll do tomorrow. Maybe double up TF with something else, because this weight need to come OFF before that move!

teacher1
06-27-2012, 06:20 PM
Laura- great :)

today- elip 30 min & walk on treadmill- 30 min

Diana3271
06-28-2012, 12:01 AM

Check-In:
Cathe's MMA Boxing w/weighted gloves
1000 jump ropes

Laura Congrats on the 159! :carrot:

Taheetee All of that packing is staying active. Staying active burns calories.

Teacher Good job on working out for an hour.

TurboLaura
06-28-2012, 11:43 AM
Hello ladies! :wave: --I love that little waving guy!

Taheetee - you must have really worked out hard to be so sore! Diana is right, packing and lifting boxes is hard work and you surely burned calories.

Teacher - good job with the 1 hour of cardio!

Diana - Great workout! You seem to jump rope a lot. My husband used to swear by it during his martial arts days! I bet it's a great workout.

I ended up changing to Fire 45EZ and Abs 10 yesterday. I add in a few workouts each week to the Turbo Fire schedule so theses were extras! Also, VERY excited to weigh in at 158 this morning!!! WAAAHHOOOO! I danced in the bathroom :) Silly me! Today I'm scheduled for Fire 30 and Tone 30.

Have a wonderful day! It's gorgeous and sunny here.

ApeyGirl
06-28-2012, 01:02 PM
I did Fire 30 class today... Love it :)

teacher1
06-28-2012, 02:37 PM
Apeygirl- Welcome

Laura- great job :)

today- elip 30 min, walk treadmill 30 min, and now off to go swimming.. going to be very tired later

Diana3271
06-28-2012, 09:14 PM

Laura I love to jump rope! Congrats on the 158! Nothing silly about doing a little happy dance for your hard work! :dance: :carrot:

Apeygirl Hi :wave: Good job on the Fire 30!

Teacher Look at you! Great workout!

TurboLaura
06-29-2012, 09:13 AM
Good Morning ladies!!

:welcome: Apeygirl!! Fire 30 is an awesome workout!

Check in for today - Fire 55EZ. A great workout :)

Take care and have a wonderful weekend!

:exercise:work it ladies:strong:

teacher1
06-29-2012, 04:45 PM
today- elip 30 min & walk 30 min treadmill

Taheetee
06-29-2012, 07:12 PM
Welcome Apeygirl!
Laura, great job on the 158!
Diana and Teacher, you're both tearing it up, whoohoo!

My check in: yesterday I did some calisthenics and then some Turbo Fire, but for the life of me I'm drawing a blank on exactly which TF I did! Weird...

Today I did a Spartan Race Workout of the Day, which amounted to 100 squats, 1 minute plank, 5 minute jump rope, 50 lunges on each leg and 15 burpees, followed by HIIT 25.

Diana3271
06-29-2012, 10:41 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave: TGIF! :carrot: Have a fantastic weekend!

TurboLaura
06-30-2012, 11:28 AM
Hello all!

I can't believe that this is the last day of June!!!!!!!

Today: Core 20 and Fire 45.

Take care,
Laura :D

teacher1
06-30-2012, 07:14 PM
today- elip 30 min and treadmill walk 30 min

Diana3271
06-30-2012, 11:22 PM

I hope you are having a great weekend!

Everyone is doing great workouts today! Keep it up!

I got busy today and could only fit in a short workout.

Check-In: TF Fire 30 w/weighted gloves