Metabolic Research Center - 2nd time for me...

View Full Version : 2nd time for me...

healthygirl30
05-26-2012, 07:06 PM
Hey everyone!

I joined MRC in January of 2011 at 215 lbs. By May of 2011 I was 186 and it felt AWESOME!!That wasn't quite my goal weight but I was totally happy with it. :carrot: Some time after that I failed at staying on maintenance and long story short I've gained back 15lbs. That doesn't make me happy but at the same time I'm glad I haven't gained it all back. With that being said I'm thinking about re-joining. We're leaving for vacation next week so I was thinking about re-joining when we get back. I still have all the menus and I've been researching on how to make your own HNS but the truth is that I need the accountability. Does anyone know if the re-joining fee is cheaper than when you first initially sign up?

Thanks for any info! :)

ponygirl56
05-27-2012, 05:35 PM
Im not sure but I would think if you have already been on the program then it would make sense for you to be able to just get more weeks like normal. I would just call your center and ask, they should be able to give you an answer over the phone.
You said your looking at making your own HNS can you tell me aout that?

rachels77
05-29-2012, 12:32 PM
I think the re-join fee is cheaper for those who have been on the program previously,... not sure...

ali g
05-29-2012, 06:48 PM
I rejoined today after not going to the center for a year. The cost was $129 for 10 weeks plus one year of maintenance.