Ideal Protein Diet - Anyone from Illinois ?

View Full Version : Anyone from Illinois ?

kmstacy
05-16-2012, 11:47 PM
I am new to ip..I did the seminar yesterday and went back for the first visit and to get my starter supplies today...the office i go to is over an hour away from me..I am really excited to start Monday 5-21-2012..was wondering if there is anyone else in my area on here

audgirl78
05-16-2012, 11:56 PM
I am new to ip..I did the seminar yesterday and went back for the first visit and to get my starter supplies today...the office i go to is over an hour away from me..I am really excited to start Monday 5-21-2012..was wondering if there is anyone else in my area on here

I am from IL. Where at are you? And welcome aboard!:hug:

Sewmam
05-17-2012, 09:02 AM
I'm in Central Illinois now, Monticello (near Champaign), but I grew up on the South Side of Chicago. Where are you two?

lovinlife97
05-17-2012, 10:10 AM
I'm in Champaign! I have been lurking on the boards for a week but I really love this support system.

anume2012
05-17-2012, 11:23 AM
I am in the Champaign area too.

jakeryanmom
05-17-2012, 12:16 PM
I'm from Illinois.... northwest suburbs!

kmstacy
05-17-2012, 01:56 PM
I am between Dixon and Rochelle IL, My IP office is
in Peru IL

Sewmam
05-17-2012, 07:07 PM
Hey lovinglife and anume - are you going to Matzner or to Christie? I go to Matzner but my coach from there got a job at Christie. Small world, isn't it?

anume2012
05-17-2012, 07:11 PM
Matzner....it is a small world. I really like my coach there.

JKfromIL
05-17-2012, 09:26 PM
I am between Dixon and Rochelle IL, My IP office is
in Peru IL
I am from IL and I go to Peru too.. This is a great plan!

Lettuce wrap
05-18-2012, 12:20 AM
I am fom champaign too. I go to christi. Anyone want to
Meet for a drink..er, some water

kmstacy
05-18-2012, 09:54 AM
JKfromIL- congrats on your loss! How long have you been doing IP? I just started ....my first weigh in is Fri may 25 then switch to Mondays..holiday kind of throwing me off ..The Peru clinic is a little over an hour away from me but my gyn doc in Dixon highly recommended the doc in Peru. Do you have any advice?

Sewmam
05-18-2012, 10:28 AM
I am fom champaign too. I go to christi. Anyone want to
Meet for a drink..er, some water

sure, I'm game! I have been so busy with the house that I haven't done anything social in ages....

JKfromIL
05-20-2012, 10:46 PM
JKfromIL- congrats on your loss! How long have you been doing IP? I just started ....my first weigh in is Fri may 25 then switch to Mondays..holiday kind of throwing me off ..The Peru clinic is a little over an hour away from me but my gyn doc in Dixon highly recommended the doc in Peru. Do you have any advice?

I started IP on Nov 1st. The first week of so can be tough. But once you get the hang of things it will become easier. I personally have also been able to come off of both of my BP meds thanks to this plan. It is a great feeling! Keep in mind that that your food tastes will change thoughout the plan ... So don't buy too much in advance. I used to buy 2-3 wka worth at a rime to have variety. For the first couple months I have the Choc drink (mix) for b-fast, banana pudding for lunch ( w veggies) and the rasberry jello for snack. Bit somewhere along the way I had a hard time eating the pudding and now I still have some remaining ones to finish someday. Also, our Peru HyVee has a good selection of the walden farms product that you will see mentioned in the posts. I personally love the rasberry dressing.

linfin
05-26-2012, 07:00 PM
I am in CU area too. I know a number of people go to chiropractors or fitness places. I know you should be able to find some places with a half hour of Monticello.

Oops! Now that I've re-read your message I see that my message makes no sense. I might want to double check though to see, if a chiropractor, or anyone else is closer to you. I've been at Christie, since February, and I've been surprised to learn of the other places offering IP. Good luck. It does work.