View Poll Results: At What Time Of The Day Are You Most Preoccupied With Food?
First Thing In The Morning 0 0%
Mid-Morning 0 0%
Mid-Afternoon 3 30.00%
Just Before Dinner 2 20.00%
Before You Go To Bed 4 40.00%
Always! 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2003, 10:22 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies....(#100)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 03-20-2003, 10:26 PM   #2  

Don't forget to go back to #99 and read the last few posts there!!

I posted a LONG WINDED one!!

Sherry
Old 03-21-2003, 08:00 AM   #3  

Sherry-Your attachments are always TOO funny!! You are so creative to find them all!!
How do you get all your water in? I have also gotten 6 glasses in for the last 3 days, but that's only because I'm on a 30 day challenge on the WW board, and want to get a high score. I guess you could say I'm an over-acheiver. Anyway, I have been floating away with all the water I'm drinking. I'm up all night, and having to have a bathroom close wherever I go--not to mention when I jog, I have to run home to take a break. I have been tempted to use the construction worker's porta pottys that are located throughout my subdivision. Do you think that's okay to do?? At least now, it's not a poop problem!!

Jennelle-I got your PM. You are wonderful!! We need all the help we can get. We were working all day yesterday on our banners, decorations and outfits. We are going to wear black and white. We made a big disco ball using aluminum foil. We made a banner with Stayin' Alive in glitter paint. Things are starting to come together somewhat!!
Old 03-21-2003, 08:55 AM   #4  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

I don't think anyone would mind you using the portapotties, Shelley. It's better than the alternative!
Old 03-21-2003, 02:56 PM   #5  

Sherry, the boys are both fine. I really feel that if they do have to go at all, it will be during the peacekeeping phase in a few months. I know anything can happen, but deep down inside, I think they will get to stay here for now. Thank you for keeping them in your thoughts. When I heard last night that a Marine had been killed, I hurt so badly for his mother.
Old 03-21-2003, 03:23 PM   #6  

How's all my FLOOZIE friends today?

I have spent all day washing picture frames! Taking the pics out and cleaning the glass.I'll be ready to go back to work Monday from doing so much this week!!

Shelley.........
It was so hard to start drinking the water because I hate it! But once I started it was like I was craving it!!! I'm already on my 5th glass and it's only 2:15!! I think it would be fine if you use the porta-potty!! Just make sure no construction worker is in there!! Then again.......

Ramona.........
Thank you for letting me know the boys are safe! Yes..I feel for the marine's family too.For that matter...ALL THE families involved!

Will post more later.......
Hope you're having a great OP Friday!!

Sherry
Old 03-21-2003, 03:47 PM   #7  

Sherry you clean to much! lol You need to do something for yourself.

Ramona I have thought of your sons often. I am glad that you feel that they will not have to fight the war.

Debbie how is James this afternoon?

Shelley go for it.....use the porta potty. Larry does all the time when he has to go. I have a camel bladder so I usually wait til we get home, and I love to drink water. I must drink 8-10 14 oz glasses a day. The only other thing I drink is coffee in the morning and maybe tea at supper.

I will be going to the hospital tonight. Dad is there this afternoon. When people ask me how mom is I don't even know what to say! I don't know......all I know is the facts of her health.......yeah she is really sick but I don't know how sick. She had a rough day yesterday. Good thing is her blood had been stable for 2 days. It needs to be stable 3 days before they take her off the IV blood thinner. Only thig is she developed another blood clot in her leg yesterday and they were really conserned about the one in her lungs. They told us yesterday that mom would be in a wheel chair 2-5 months. Don't know if this is accurate as everything they tell us takes a twist and I don't think that they really know themselves. We will have to wait and see.

Just thought that while I was home this afternoon that I would check in with you all.

Have a wonderful weekend.

DEE
Old 03-21-2003, 04:04 PM   #8  
Losing it!

Hello Group!!!!

Shelley: Have fun tonight!

Sher: Here's my helpful hint for cleaning the glass in my picture frames. I take an old towel/rag and mist it with alcohol, then I run that over the glass. This way I don't need to remove the pic in fear of getting dampness under the glass. BTW: This is how I clean all of my glass and mirrors.

Deb: How's James????

Ramona: Pretty scary stuff happening over there. I'm glad to hear that maybe your son's won't have to go...

Dee: At least now your Mom is on the mend. Maybe with some bed rest and getting around in the wheel chair, she will have a chance to recuperate instead of pushing herself so hard.

All you low carbers: I found an interesting site: www.LowCarbFriends.com they even have a bulletin board to post messages.
Old 03-21-2003, 08:00 PM   #9  

You mean you're supposed to CLEAN picture frames and glass?
Old 03-22-2003, 09:14 AM   #10  
Losing it!

Way funny Jennelle! I prefer just a slight layer of dust on my pictures. Leaves just a hint of film, creating a non-glare surface to the glass.....

Busy trying to straighten up this disaster called a home after two weeks of constant running in and out!!! I still have eight boxes of stuff to go through and organize from the home show last weekend!! PLUS!!! I still need to get all of the donation prizes mailed out or delivered! This is my goal for the weekend plus staying OP!!!!!

Have a super weekend girls, enjoy the weather!
Old 03-23-2003, 10:32 AM   #11  

Hello Ya'll

I hope that you're having a great OP weekend!! Today is day 6th for me for having only WATER to drink & doing extra exercises and cutting back on my portions!! I'm looking forward to weighing tomorrow!

For everyone that's having a hard time: What really helped me...Don't laugh......Is taking off all of my clothes and standing in front of the mirror! What an UGLY site!! Try it...it works! I told myself that there is no way I could walk around this summer with that much fat rolls hanging on this bod! Especially in a swim suit!!! I'm so motivated and know I will reach my goal this time!!

We went to Debbie's Brothers workshop yesterday and had a yard sale.I wasn't able to take big items because we don't have a truck so I took what I could in the car.I still made 67.00...not too bad I reckon. It was a beautiful day as is today!

Going to start dusting & vacuuming.Then I'm going out for a nice long walk in this BEAUTIFUL weather!!

Sure hope that everyone posts soon!!
Hugs,
Sherry
Old 03-23-2003, 11:01 AM   #12  

Sherry - Nakedness is my big motivator, as well.

I'm down 5 lbs. this week. WOO-HOO!!! I have been tracking my calorie intake using Fitday.com. It really helps to see it all laid out like that! Anyhow, my average calorie intake for the week was 1574 cals. per day. Knowing that big losses are usually mostly due to a loss of water weight, I've decided to keep my daily intake goal at right around 1600 cals. If I lose more than 2 lbs. next week, I will up it to 1700 cals/day.
Old 03-23-2003, 12:00 PM   #13  

WTG Jennelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 lbs. GONE FORVER!!!!!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!

Sherry
Old 03-23-2003, 12:26 PM   #14  

Jennelle that is awesome! Doesn't that make you feel great and motivated?

Sherry your easter bunny is so cute! I am glad that you are motivated again. I am too. I just can't see myself sitting around our pool the way that I look right now.

Larry's sister had twins last night. She had a boy and a girl. Evan Mitchel weighs 7.7 pounds and Haily Christine weighs 6.3 pounds. She has a boy that just turned 3 last month and a girl that is 1 1/2 years old. Busy Mama.

Mom still is not well. I am not going to the hospital today. I need the day off. I am just running on fumes. I have been there everyday but one. My sister will go today and my Dad. Dad has been there everyday but yesterday.

Well I am going to hope on my bike and get some exercise in. Hope everyone has a sunny day.

DEE

Last edited by Deelite; 03-23-2003 at 04:28 PM.
Old 03-23-2003, 03:11 PM   #15  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hi Girls

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. The weather here is wonderful, near 70 today. James is doing a lot better, although the last few days have been rough. His pain is getting less and less everyday. I never realized how much my husband helps me, until he isn't able to do it. He is a sweetie, but I bad patient...LOL.

Dee...Glad you Mom is doing better. Please take care of yourself and don't get exhausted. Hope you had a nice bike ride.

Ramona.....James had a inguinal hernia. The doctor said it probably developed over several months. James waited until the pain got so bad he had to go to the doctor...just like a man!! Hope your boys are save. I pray for our troops!!

Sherry...Can you believe spring break is over?? What spring break?? LOL On the bright side though...there is only 9 more weeks of school!! Hope it goes by fast!! BTW... MY Nakedness...LMAO!!! What a scarey thought!!

Carol...Where are you?? Come on back, I know you haven't done as bad as me this last week. I'm going to hang around here and hope some of this motivation rubs off on me.

Jennelle...WTG!! on your weightloss!!! Are you still doing BFL?

Gayle...You are one busy girl!! How is the Adkins going? I love those Lowcarb sites, they even have a chat room on one of them.

Shelley....How did the relay go? Did the Stayin Alive group...stay alive? I'm sure everyone did great, who won?

Love to all my floozie friends.

As you have probably guessed by now, I HAVE DONE JUST AWFUL THIS LAST WEEK. Guess I've been on the Ronald McDonald plan.
I have never considered myself a stress and emotional eater, but just add it to the list. Please, please tell me it's not to late for me!!! I don't want to be the only FAT girl at the beach this summer!! Wish I had a dime for everytime I've had to start over, I'd be rich!!! Sorry for the pity party.

Love ya Deb

Closed Thread