Weight Loss Support - Could use some new friends:)

View Full Version : Could use some new friends:)

AmandaWithem
03-19-2003, 03:41 PM
Hey all, just stopping in because I had to tell someone about my success. I'm a single mother of 1 and just moved to Indiana. I'm a little lacking in the friendship area right now since I just moved to Indiana so that's why I wanted to tell you all my success story!

It's been about 3 and a half months and I've lost about 55 pounds and I actually have some muscles now! I'm so pumped up! I started out weighing around 175 and now I'm down to around 120. Basically now I'm just trying to maintain that weight because I'm feeling wonderful. Anyway just wanted to let you all now that life is good for me

If anybody's looking for a friend or anything, I'm always looking to meat new people and plus I don't really have many friends in Indiana. So feel free to email me anytime! Later Everyone and best of luck with shedding the pounds!!!

Amanda:)

angieME
03-19-2003, 07:13 PM
CONGRATULATIONS Amanda!!! You must feel great. I post on the Weighty Issues thread. Feel free to come over and meet all the girls. They are great.

2cute2Bfat
03-22-2003, 01:30 AM
Just wanted to congratulate you too. :D
That is SUPER you have already reached your goal.
I remember when I moved to a new state and I had to go out and make new friends too. I joined my sons school PTA bowling league. Also a weight loss support group. Don't wait for friends to come to you... go out there and seek them. Many find new friends through churches also. I am sure you will meet people through your job too. Good luck.

Misti in Seattle
03-23-2003, 02:13 AM
Congratulations, Amanda!! I am proud of you! And I know what you mean about moving and not having a whole lot of friends... been there, done that a zillion times, and hopefully won't have to do it again, as last time I came back to the most beautiful place on earth! :lol:

Hope to see you around the forum more. I'm kind of a newbie too... just been here a few weeks.

Sue