Ideal Protein Diet - New FitBit!!!

View Full Version : New FitBit!!!

lowrider04
05-06-2012, 02:06 PM
I just bought my new FitBit yesterday. It is a pedometor on steroids like they advertized! It keeps your steps walking, steps climbing, calories burned, miles walked and your sleeping patterns. Online you trach your food intake and water and it gives you total feedback. I have my own personal trainer too. This thing makes you want to walk!:D Check it out on fitbit.com I love this thing! I added all of my ideal protien food already too.

CassiR
05-06-2012, 09:28 PM
How exciting! I've really wanted to purchase it for a while but haven't made the leap. Hopefully sometime soon! I am curious to see how much I walk when at work. Did you get the premium membership too? How long did it take for them to ship the device to you?

lowrider04
05-06-2012, 09:58 PM
How exciting! I've really wanted to purchase it for a while but haven't made the leap. Hopefully sometime soon! I am curious to see how much I walk when at work. Did you get the premium membership too? How long did it take for them to ship the device to you?

Yes I did Cassi. I thought the sleep thing was too cool as well. I have fibromyalgia and feel like I never sleep so this will tell me for sure! I earned two badges already today. It really makes you want to do more just to meet the challenges. they even give you a free trainer with the year membership.