WW Clubs and Groups - #278 Bale of Turtles Getting Ready for the Beach!

Itryharder
05-03-2012, 12:17 PM
:carrot: :welcome3: We are the Turtle Group here at www.3fatchicks.com. We welcome you to join us as we work toward good health and fitness in a persistent manner. As our inspiration, we use the race between the turtle and the hare where the turtle was the victor because he didn't give up. We believe in keepin' on by using the skills and techniques we have learned from experience to keep us on track. We believe in giving each other support. Good luck to us all!
Judy
Itryharder
(for Lin and Lauren)

Princess1122
05-04-2012, 06:12 AM
good morning everyone and happy Friday to you all! Work has been really aweful this week, seems like the harder I try the worse it gets and some of the people I work with are really aweful, I mean just out and out mean people - to be honest it is just not worth it so I will be happy when this contract ends, there has been talk of hiring me on perm but I am really rethinking that whole thing. Life is too short for this crap.

I looked over posts a bit but did not have time to read them all. Good luck to everyone, my scale is up over 4 lbs but with vacation and TOM I guess that is not too bad and I will go to WW tomorrow morning and get my butt back on track.

Kim: I quit smoking almost 2 years ago after many attempts so hang in there and you will be fine. I really feel much better now that I don't smoke!

Judy: Hope you are doing well!

Bandit: love Neil Young and how cool that you got to see him!

Terri: I need to get back to exercising again, I walked a lot while we were siteseeing but did a lot of car riding also so I am gett stiff again and need to move!

Life: How are you doing?

Hope I did not forget anyone - have a great weekend ladies!

Itryharder
05-04-2012, 10:41 AM
Hi to everyone,
Princess, good luck with your job/contract/permanent? I'll be getting back on track with exercise soon myself. I've just set up a block and haven't been getting any in-----not even my easy tape or :tread: ugh. The food has been good, but I want to really shake off this excess weight I put on a few weeks ago. This week was great. Now I have to repeat and not rest.

Good luck and :goodvibes: to us all. Have a great weekend!
Judy
234.6/187/179 and thinner :cool:

life4evr
05-04-2012, 09:05 PM
Hey everyone I am still here my semester has ended and I passed. So its on to summer school and then pinning at the end of july. I have managed not to gain any weight. Haven't lost any, but I did manage to go down a pants size. I haven't figured that one out yet.

Hope everyone is well. I am working on better eating habits still. Have a good weekend.

Princess1122
05-06-2012, 06:56 AM
Good morning everyone and happy Sunday to you all! Went to W/I yesterday and was up 1.8 lbs which is not too bad considering I was on vacation and with TOM - I am firmly out of vacation mode now and back on track but I do need to improve my exercise so that is my goal this week.

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend.

Congrats to Life for passing her classes and also going down a pant size... how fabulous is that!

Itryharder
05-06-2012, 08:42 AM
Life4evr, Wowsie wowsie!!!! Many congrats on passing your classes and moving on toward your license. You are amazing. :bravo: :goodvibes: :balloons: :cheer: :dance: :dancer:
and I'll throw in a :carrot: because you are eating better and your pants size shows it. Weigh to go, Life4. You're doing great. All these good habits do show up in one way or another.

Princess, I think it's great to have TOM and be back from vacation and be up so little. In my mind as soon as TOM goes away, I think you'll see a real loss. :goodscale:

I had a hungry day yesterday. Then my kids came in late and wanted Chinese food last night, so I overindulged. Today is good so far and I want a weight loss this week, so I'll drink lots of water and watch the food.

Have a great day, everyone. Sun's trying to break through here.
Best of everything to us all!
Judy
234.6/187/179 and thinner
:cool:

CherryAutumn
05-06-2012, 10:19 PM
I am still here. Super busy and sorry for being MIA. Down about -1.4 this week. Still having some stomach issues with gallbladder but bearable right now. I am struggling with snacking the past two days. Hope everyone else continues to do well. I will try to check in again soon.

Princess1122
05-07-2012, 04:58 AM
Good morning everyone and happy Monday! I ate too many points yesterday - we had a B-Day Lunch here at the house for my MIL and youngest DS girlfriend. Will need to work at it this week so that I see a loss.

Have a great week all, I will pop in when I can!

KimL1214
05-07-2012, 01:55 PM
I totally missed the thread change, slacker me!!!

Princess1122~ Yesterday was really rough for me as we had a party for my nieces second birthday, so I totally understand!

CherryAutumn~ Congrats on the 1.4lbs!!!

Itryharder~ Yesterday was our first sunny day in a long time, felt soooo good! Sounds like this was a rough weekend for a lot of us!

life4evr~ Awesome Job! You must feel incredible!!!

I was being a creepy stalker and reading posts, and then I realized that I must have missed the new thread somehow! Sorry :(
Life has been crazy lately, and I hate to say it, but I have not been doing very well with my food and exercise. I still get in my two one mile walks/day Monday-Friday, but I have been slacking on getting exercise in after school. Food has been super tough as I feel like I want everything I see. I was really angry at myself Friday night because I went ahead and ordered pizza and by the time I had to get ready to go get it, I realized I didn't really want it... Opened my eyes to waiting longer after I get an initial craving, as often they go away.
So while my weight loss is at a standstill, I do have some good news. I am at 4 days 14 hours and 30 minutes with no cigarette!!! It's been tough, but I'm starting to really feel like I can do it!!!

Princess1122
05-08-2012, 04:49 AM
Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday - another busy day today so just a quick hello.

DH and I went for a quick walk last night and that was nice, only about a mile but it is a start.

Hope everyone has a great day!

terrod99
05-08-2012, 07:16 AM
Hey All
Gym yesterday am, then mysteriously devoloped hip pain on L side, this was later in the morning, not sure whats up with that!!!

Cherry/Life good to hear from you gals just keep at it and it will all come together!!
Princess every step counts! It is one less sat on our butts!!!
Kim keep telling yourself "I am a nonsmoker I do not smoke anymore" you are doing it so don't worry the hardest first few days are over!!!
Judy its all about moderation!!! we can't be perfect every day!!!

Gals I think we are all doing great!!! We just have to keep at it!!!!!

Terri

Itryharder
05-09-2012, 02:31 PM
Princess, glad to hear you and dh got out to walk. A mile's weigh more better than no miles.

KimL, glad you found us. As far as the important stuff goes, *You gave up smoking!!!!* Weigh to go. Keep up the good work and then the weight loss will follow. So happy you did this!

Terri, hope you just have a muscle strain or something easily healed up with your hip. Love your cheering messages. You are right. We just have to keep on doing this.

Don't know what happened this week with me. I'm up 1.4# and it's disheartening. I kept careful track and although it wasn't a perfect week it also wasn't a week where I should have gained weight. Today has been good so far and I'll just keep on keepin' on. I've been avoiding the scale since it was setting me up: If I gained, I threw away the program. If I lost I was a little rewarding to myself with food. In either case, I ate more. However, since I don't think I should have gained weight, I will weigh myself tomorrow and see if this was a fake gain. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
Judy
234.6/????/lighter and on to goal-----sometime before the next millenium!

Princess1122
05-10-2012, 04:55 AM
Morning everyone and happy Thursday! I have my TOPS meeting tonight so we will see how that goes, not much is happening with the scale this week so I don't expect much.

Terri" Hope your hip gets better

Judy: I am sure you will have the extra off in no time!

Kim: Keep at it, you are doing great with the not smoking!

Life: Hope your week is going great!

Cherry: Hope you continue to not have stomach issues!

Bandit: How are you doing lately?

terrod99
05-10-2012, 07:00 AM
Happy Thursday!

Still hobbling around on this funky hip/back pain thing!!! It loosens up the more I move,have managed to walk at lunch the last 2 days.
We have our fancy work party Friday night at country club (it is for our service awards) I am just wearing a black dress I got for 9.99 at Vallue Village, but I bought fuscia pink heels to wear hehehehehe!!!! Hope my hip feels better!
Hope you are all having a great week!!!!

Terri
Hope you all are having a great week!

Itryharder
05-10-2012, 10:07 AM
Terri, fuscia pink heels sound divine. You go, girl!!! I hope your leg/hip eases up soon so you can dance the night away.

Princess, how's the food going now?
Bandit, got something good for this weekend?
Cherry, how's your gall bladder and kiddies?
Life4, congrats again on your great semester!
KimL, how are you feeling?

Dh has a bad flu. He really feels under the weather so my challenge for today is to remember that my eating more won't help him feel better faster.
Right? I've got meals planned out and am thinking of what would be soothing for him.

Have a great day Turtles. I'll check back in tomorrow.
Judy 234.6/? I refuse to put the new number on my line-next week will be better!
:cool:

bandit2
05-10-2012, 03:08 PM
Hi turtles - week is flying by but I got lots done, which is great.

Judy - planning on getting my trailer opened this weekend and make sure
everything is running properly and take a few of the basics for now.
Going to movies Sat evening with the girls and for dinner beforehand.
So should be fun.
Too bad your hubby is sick - maybe some homemade soup or a hot casserole of some kind would be tasty. I made chili last night which was good.

Terri - your outfit sounds really cute, I love funky shoes

Princess - hope you are having a good week

All - good luck at the scales.

Princess1122
05-11-2012, 06:07 AM
Good Morning everyone and happy Friday to you all! So happy Friday is here because starting Monday morning it had been a really long week LOL - and it just kept on rolling from there!

DH and I have lots to get done this weekend including having our DGS over Saturday night for a sleep over... Sunday we will be spending with MIL for mothers day and next weekend we will travel to celebrate mothers day with my mom, my youngest DS is going to be away this weekend so I would imagine that I will celebrate the mothers day holiday at some point with my boys just not sure when and honestly everyone is so busy right now that if they just give me a hug and tell me that they love me that is enough.

Sounds like summer is coming if Bandit is getting her trailer ready to occupy! Yah!

I hope that Judy's husband gets better and Terri's hip is on the mend...

Have a great day all!

Itryharder
05-11-2012, 11:01 AM
TGIF for all you working Turtles.

Princess, glad the week is over. You sound really busy, but in control. Yay!

Bandit, I know it's approaching summer when you get your trailer up and outfitted. Have fun.

Plans for mothers day have been put on hold here until I know more about dh's condition. We thought it was a flu, but are rethinking that since he's been under the weather since Tuesday. When he wakes up, I"ll get him to a doc.

To accompany that, I've been starving. I'm sure this is emotional hunger, but I've got a pot of soup on the stove and I'll have a bowl real soon.

Thanks for the good wishes. Have a great weekend/Mothers Day for those of you who are celebrating.
Love,
Judy
234.6/??/thinner :cool:

Princess1122
05-12-2012, 05:46 AM
Good morning everyone and happy Saturday, I had to pinch myself when I woke up to make that it was in fact Saturday and not a work day LOL - I need to get moving since W/I is at 7:00 and have a ton to do today.

Judy: I really and truly hope your DH is better and that it is not more serious! Take care of yourself and I am thinking of you and praying all turns out well!

Have to run - will hope back on later on.

Princess1122
05-12-2012, 03:28 PM
Good afternoon everyone, quick flyby to say that I lost 1.8 today which is what I had gained while on vacation so all in all I was pretty pleased with that. Now back at it and heading to my 10% goal which is another 10 lbs away.

Have a great day!

Itryharder
05-13-2012, 11:03 AM
Hi Gals,
Princess :goodscale: :bravo: :balloons: :dancer: :dance: :carrot: weigh to go! So happy for your weight loss. That 10% is right around the corner.
I love your stick-to-it-ness! You're doing it!
Thanks for the thoughts about dh.
Got him to doctor, they're treating it like a walking pneumonia. I'm watching him carefully since he's not young. Finally getting some sleep.
On the not so funny side----he's lost about 6# since he has no appetite and I think I've probably gained it. I've been eating out of worry and boredom. I really don't leave the house for long since I want to make sure he's doing okay. Enuff about that! I'm sure he'll be fine. He's feeling better so each day I hope he'll be 100% and that should happen soon.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Turtles----whether you're a mom or still have a mom-----enjoy the day!
Lov,e
Judy

Princess1122
05-14-2012, 04:46 AM
Good morning everyone and happy Monday! Boy that weekened went fast!

Judy: I sure hope your DH continues to improve... just take care of yourself! I am thinking about you guys and sending prayers your way!

Hope everyone has a great day today and a wonderful week!

terrod99
05-14-2012, 05:55 AM
Happy belated Mothers Day Gals!

I'm up and at it! off to the Y.

Judy hope hubby is feeling better.
Princess I agree the weekend was a fly by!!!
Bandit! Hope you got your trailer all tuned up for the long weekend!!!
All have a great week!!

Terri

bandit2
05-14-2012, 11:48 AM
Hi everyone - hope you all had a great Mothers Day weekend and enjoyed yourselfs.

Trailer opened and everything working, just couldn't cut the grass (too wet)
but was happy with what I got done. Went to movies Sat night and
seen Lucky One which I enjoyed.

Weigh in wasn't good - up 1# so hopefully will get that knocked off this week.
Thurs evening is our TOps walkathon fundraiser, and that will help with
expenses for our upcoming PRD in June.

Judy - hope hubby is improving, always stressful wehn family not well.

Princess - not job on dropping your holiday gain, thats the way to do it

Terri - hope your weekend was great as well.

All - heres hoping for good results this week at the scale.

Princess1122
05-15-2012, 05:04 AM
Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday to you all! We have had some really really nice weather here lately. The days are getting hot which the hubs hates and I love but I have been out working in the gardens when I can and that really helps put me in my happy place.

We are not doing a vegetable garden this year since the area where are garden is will be turned into a patio this year, at least that is our plan lol - so no home grown tomoatoes! UGH! Hopefully the markets will have good stuff this year to take the place of mine and I will figure out something for next year to have a garden again.

DH and I went to the gym last night and swam some laps and then sat in the hot tub... it was a wonderfully relaxing thing to do after a long Monday - hoping to get in a walk tonight with the dogs!

So what is everyone reading right now? I am on the second book of The Hunger Games - and while you can tell it was originally written for the younger set it really is a very good read.

Bandit: Being up on the scale is no fun and I hope you get that down really soon which I know you will! Did you get time with your DD over the weekend to celebrate Mothers Day?

Judy: How is your DH doing? Thinking about you and hoping things are getting much better!

Cherry: How are you doing? Have they figured out your tummy issues yet?

Terri: I work from home on Wednesdays and Friday so am thinking I might start to get to the gym on those mornings since it is very close to my home... heres to giving it my best shot!

Have a great day all!
Princess

terrod99
05-15-2012, 06:00 AM
I'm up and off to Y

Walked at lunch yesterday too!

Have a great day girls!

Terri

Princess1122
05-16-2012, 05:25 AM
Good morning everyone and happy Wednesday! Got a walk in last night, just me and my big boy dog but he loves it! We took the old girl with us for a quicky around the park and then dropped her off at home, she just can not do much more than that but loves to go if even for a little while.

Talked to my mom last night and while her body is improving her emotions and mental outlook are not - I keep telling her to try hard so that she gets well enough so that we can go shopping this summer LOL! I am heading north to see her this weekend so am looking forward to that.

I have been hungry this week! Even with being very busy at work etc I am starving so am struggling with that and adding more veggies to my meals and remembering what my pal Bandit told me about increasing my protien so I nibble on turkey when I get home from work until I can get dinner ready and that helps.

Thinking I will take a few rounds at the park on my lunch since I am home today. Thought about going to the gym for the early morning cycle class at 5:45 or a swim and still might do that just not sure yet. Have to have my coffee and think about it :D

Have a great day all!

terrod99
05-16-2012, 07:26 AM
Happy Hump Day!
Long Weekend coming up for us Canandians! What about our American neighbors?

Didnot get out of bed this am have had 2 great days, Y in morning and walking at lunch the weather here is great!!!!!!!!!! Hope it sticks through the weekend.

Princess hope your Mom starts feeling better, she may be depressed? It oftened happens after a hosptialization. I am sure your visit will cheer her up!

Have a great day gals
Terri

Itryharder
05-16-2012, 09:06 AM
Hi Turtles,
Thanks for the kind words for my dh. He is vastly improved. He still has a cough and has to watch that, but he is feeling much better!

Bandit, sorry you were up a pound. I'm sending :goodvibes: that this is a "losing" week for you.

Princess, you sound so determined and organized. Weigh to go! I'm sending prayers and good wishes for you mom. She'll be delighted to see you! I love that you're walking the dogs and they like it as much as you do! :dancer:

Terri, you're doing great. Keep up the good work! :carrot:

To all the other Turtles: Keep on keepin' on. None of this is easy, but it's all doable one step at a time.

I'll be visiting my sisters this week. My challenge will be to get some walking in and to really be careful with food since my weight is up again.
This gets tiresome, but then I stop and think that the way I'm eating now is the way I need to get and stay in better shape. Having my dh sick was tough for me. Having him get better is a big relief. Have a great day and week everyone!!!
Judy

Princess1122
05-17-2012, 04:55 AM
Good morning everyone and happy Thursday! I got in a walk at lunch with the one dog, left the old girl at home which did not make her happy! Went to knitting last night which was fun and good to see everyone.

Judy: Thrilled that your DH is getting better! I know that has to be stressful for you! Hope he continue to improve and enjoy your visit with your sisters.

Terri: Yes, I think depression is part of it along with a few other things going on, she is very full of self pity right now also along with not wanting to put the effort in to get her strength back - guess it could all be related.

Bandit: Hope your week is going great!

Life: How are you doing?

Cherry: Hope all is well!

I have to run!

Princess1122
05-18-2012, 05:41 AM
Good morning everyone and happy Friday! We are having beautiful weather here lately and it is just wonderful being able to get out and enjoy it so since I am working from home today I will be getting out for a walk on my lunch time!

Went to my TOPS meeting last night and was down so hoping that stays in place for my WW W/I tomorrow morning before I head north to visit with my mom.

Have a great day everyone!

Betsybug
05-18-2012, 12:10 PM
Hi everyone my name is Elizabeth and I started we about three weeks ago I'm down 5.6 lbs but I have a long ways to go....just looking for a home during my journey. Do you mind me joining??

Princess1122
05-19-2012, 05:42 AM
Good morning everyone and happy Saturday! Up early for W/I and travel today, am hoping for a loss so we will see how it goes!

BestsyBug: Welcome! I think you will find a wonderful home here! These ladies are helpful and supportive. Looking forward to getting to know you and again welcome to our group!

Princess1122
05-20-2012, 06:40 AM
Good morning everyone and happy Sunday to you all! Another pretty day here with high temps! I have lots to get done today but plan on getting in some excerise and prep work done with food for my lunchs for the work week.

Yesterday morning at WW W/I I was down 2.4lbs... very happy with that and will keep at it!

Have to run lots to do!

Princess1122
05-22-2012, 04:56 AM
Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday to you all! Got a walk in last evening with the hubs, not a very long one but about a mile and a half, I will take it and try and get in another this evening or maybe get to the gym for a class.

We are making plans for this coming weekened, it is our anniversary so we are going to go to Cinci for a couple of days so will need to be prepared since there is lots of temptations there!

Hope everyone is doing great!

terrod99
05-22-2012, 06:00 AM
Welcome Elizabeth!

Goodmorning all! Back to reality! We had a very hot great long weekend here.
I am off to Y to exercise!

Terri

Princess1122
05-23-2012, 05:45 AM
Good morning everyone and happy Wednesday! Food has been so-so but TOM showed up yesterday so I think that explains why I have been so hungry this week. The Amberien that I am taking to regulate my hormones seems to be working but the one problem is that it has brought back my TOM which had gone away LOL - did not really want THAT back!

Got a walk in last night and will get in another one on my lunch today if all goes well.

I hope everyone is having a great week - has anyone tried any new recipes lately?

terrod99
05-23-2012, 07:23 AM
Hey All!

Slept in will walk at lunch and this evening DS and I are going to walk over to the lake and around. Hubby is playing ballhockey a few nights a week so I told DS him and I were moving our butts too!
Princess food has been so so for me too, cant seem to get it all together! But I am going to keep trying!!!!

Terri

Princess1122
05-24-2012, 04:57 AM
Good morning everyone... TOM is kicking my butt right now, cramps like i have never had... seriously! So just a quick hello and have a great day all!

terrod99
05-24-2012, 07:06 AM
Good Day everyone! Quick hi from me too!
Had a 70 min walk last night lots of chatting with DS which was nice!!
Have a good day !!

Terri

Itryharder
05-24-2012, 02:44 PM
:welcome3: to Betsybug,
We're happy to have you join.

I've been at this site for a long time and have determined that this is my year to make goal. Tell us more about yourself.

Turtles, I'm just back from a week away in NC to visit my sisters. We had a good time, but it's good to be back home too. I gained 2# which isn't bad, but add that to my weight gain before and I'm heading in the wrong direction.
Ugh. yesterday and today have been great food days and I plan on keeping this up. Yay.

Here's :goodvibes: to everyone.

Princess and Terri, thanks for chiming in. It makes this site much better.
Princess, look how close you are to breaking into onederland. You go!!!!!

Love you all. Will post more tomorrow. Still pretty tired from the drive.
You all take care.
Love,
Judy

Princess1122
05-25-2012, 06:27 AM
Good morning everyone and happy Friday! Yah! The DH and I are going to go away for a day or so for our anniversary but then we will come home to enjoy the Holiday here.

Still struggling with TOM issues so I have no expectations for a loss at W/I but will keep doing what I am doing because it is only temporary.

Judy: Glad to see you back and glad you had a good time!

Terri: Wow that is a nice long walk!

Have a great weekend everyone!

terrod99
05-25-2012, 07:18 AM
TGIF Turtles!

I am exhausted this week and looking forward to a restful weekend!!
Elton John is coming to my city on Sept. 8 probably dont have a snowballs chance in you know where to get tickets but will try!!! People have been lined up since Wed to buy tickets. They go on sale today! Elton is on my bucket list!!!

Judy welcome back it has been quiet!!!
Princess happy anniversary what number are you celebrating?

Have a great weekend gals

Terri

bandit2
05-25-2012, 09:18 AM
Morning turtles

Congrats to all who have lost weight lately and hopefully good luck this
week to those who are struggling

Welcome Betsybug, always nice to have new members to gain some new
insight on this crazy journey we are all in together

Princess - Happy Anniversary and hope you have a great time

Judy - Too bad about your gain, you gain knock that off if no time
When you set your mind to it - you get lots done!

Terry - Aren't you loving our weather? Honestly, like middle of summer lately
Not complaining - love the heat, bring it on.
I see Elton John a few years ago in Vegas - he was doing his Red Piano tour
and was fabulous - so Elton!!! Hope you get a change to see him

I was down 1# this week - and that it is little motivation I desparately needed. I stayed the same a few weeks, then up again - so nice to see a
loss at the scales

All - have a great weekend. I am heading to trailer shortly and planning on
power washing the trailer today and then relaxing in the sun.
Goal this week- stay OP and get in some big walks around the lake.

Have a great weekend.

Itryharder
05-26-2012, 09:17 AM
Hi Turtles,
Bandit, enjoy your time at the lake.

Terri, I was very impressed with your long long walk. Weigh to go!

Princess, enjoy your time away and celebrating anniversary.

Betsybug, you said you're a new WW member. How are you doing? Do you like the program?

My dd and dsil are coming to BBQ with us today. It should be a really good time. We'll have a busy weekend since we'll BBQ today, then tomorrow we're going to a confirmation party, then Monday both our daughters and their spouses and one grandson will be here. We have a really nice time with our kids and are lucky they married fun interesting people. This is the kind of weekend I've got to watch the chips, etc. Thinking of that, I've got some cooked peeled shrimp in my freezer. I'll get that out and leave the chips alone. (The chips and I were very friendly yesterday.....a day ahead of schedule. ugh) Anyway, I've come to know that you can have two perfect days and hit a snag and there's still time to come back and do it better, so that's my thought for today.

Everybody: have a great day and weekend. To our Canadian buddies, we're celebrating our Memorial Day Weekend starting now through Monday.

:goodvibes: and :grouphug:
Judy
234.6/?'/thinner and to goal. I better get on the stick! or :tread: more to the point.

life4evr
05-27-2012, 11:31 PM
Hope everyone is well. I am just popping in. I am considering joining WW again. Still on the fence about it. Hope everyone has a goodnight.

Princess1122
05-29-2012, 05:51 AM
Good morning everyone! Had a very nice weekend - ate too many points but did get some walking in - back on track today though and need to get my tracker out and start writing my food down as I have not done that all weekend!

Hope everyone had a great Holiday weekend!
Susan

Itryharder
05-29-2012, 09:09 AM
Hi turtles,
I had a really nice Memorial Day weekend. Ended up with the kids here at some point on all three days. What a nice way to start the summer. BBQ-ed and had fun, played cards and charades and some of the kids got into the pool because it was pretty hot here.

Food not so good, but I'm working on it today and it will be better.

Take care and have a great OP day!!!!! :grouphug:
Judy

CherryAutumn
05-29-2012, 09:46 AM
Still Here and still turtling along. Still having stomach issues and have an appointment to keep looking into that on the 8th. Still been really busy. Sorry to be MIA. Hope everyone is hanging in there. I am stuck around
190-191 the past few weeks. We are leaving on vacation. So my numbers might go up for a bit but my eating has really changed and I think i can do well. Will try to post again soon but maybe not till next week.

bandit2
05-29-2012, 05:44 PM
Hi everyone - hope all my American friends enjoyed their holiday.

Been busy keeping up with yard work at home & my trailer, also they say
we are having a heat wave - I like the heat so doesn't bother me much.
Got in a few walks lately and between that and yard work should help some.
Eating has been pretty good as well - this past weekend I did well for a change. My ww friend was at my trailer so we had everthing all planned out -
including the wine and got in 2 big walks.

Hope you are all doing well & nice to see Cherry posting again.

Terri - how are you liking this heat? I cannot believe it is May and we have had summer weather for awhile.

Princess - we have our upcoming Tops PRD which is about 2 hours from where I live and 7 of us are going from our chapter & staying overnight 2 nights, so should be lots of fun.
One of our girls is the Queen for both PRD & IRD which is unbelievable.
You will probably be hearing her name soon - and that is my chapter,
super proud of her!!!

Judy - Glad you enjoyed your family over the holiday and we all know it is hard to stay on track with all the special goodies - hope you are back on track and kicking butt.

All - hope you have a good weigh in this week.

Princess1122
05-30-2012, 05:44 AM
Good Morning everyone! Glad to see lots of postings again! I went to a Zumba class yesterday and am a bit sore this morning but eating has been a struggle again this week, will chugging along though.

Itryharder
05-30-2012, 09:40 AM
Hi Turtles,
Glad to hear from Life4ever and Cherry again. Glad to know you're out there and doing the best you can. Life4, I hope you join WW again since you did well with it before.

Bandit, glad you're doing well. Ww buddy weekends are a great way to go!
and congrats to your friend from TOPS who is a queen.

Numbers disheartening here, but I'll keep on keepin' on.

Princess, you can do this. I admire that you got in a zumba workout. I'm thinking of trying one to see if I can. I have a feeling it's a lot more exercise than I can handle.

Okay, sending good vibes to all. We can do this!
Judy

Princess1122
05-31-2012, 05:14 AM
Good morning everyone!

The scale is way up this morning - like 3 lbs up so I am not sure what is going on. I have finished with my course of Amberen so my hormones are kind of running amuck again and am thinking that maybe I just need to keep taking it to keep things regulated. Not sure...

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Itryharder
05-31-2012, 09:28 AM
Good morning Turtles,
Oh Princess, that's disheartening. I'm thinking maybe hormones plus heat did this. I had a similar experience and was so close to throwing in the towel and then this morning I finally dropped some weight.

I wish I were a doctor so I could say "this and this" but I can send you :goodvibes: to keep on doing the zumba and OP eating and that gain which is not really a gain will drop off.

I feel really good today and know it's worth it for me to keep on keepin' on.
My newest trick (I keep on tricking myself to get to goal) is to use the Jenny Craig plan of 3 frozen meals/day, a yummy low calorie snack, 2 fruits, 2 milks. I am not using the JC foods right now, but hunting out bargains in the frozen aisles at supermarkets to find foods that are good. I "beef up" the portions by adding a salad at lunch and some veggies at dinner. I need to knock off the 9# I put on recently, stop feeling sorry for myself, and keep at it!

Enuff about me. Betsybug, how are you doing?:
Good luck to all of us. I'm going to start a new thread. See you all at #279 Bale of Turtles Doing Their Best!
Judy
234.6/191/on to goal :cool:

terrod99
06-01-2012, 07:22 AM
Hi Glad to hear from all you girls!!! Keep at it and check in when you can!!!

I am trying hard! I have been eating well, been to Y 3X this week and a couple of lunch time walks, just feeling discouaged lately.

I am going to keep at it! no giving up!!!!

Terri

I just realized Judy started new thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!