Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-03-2012, 07:10 AM   #1  
God answers prayers!

S/C/G: 188/164/135

Height: 5'4

Default Just feel like "whats the point?"

For two days in a row I am up 3 lbs.... I have been eating right and exercising and now I am up 3 lbs.... When I tried to go on a diet before I couldn't lose weight (since my tubal ligation) and now I am wondering if I can.... All this work and for what? (I also am not feeling good, so I am a bit whiney)..... I am not going to give up, but sometimes I just feel like I am getting nowhere...
cbressler1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:35 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 308/307/198

Height: 5'2"

I understand how frustrating it is to see the scale going up when you're doing everything right!

Is it near TOM?

Put those 3 lbs down to water retention (highly likely) and have faith that they will be gone in a few days time. There's no way you could have gained 3 lbs of fat without doing some serious overeating.
Amy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:37 AM   #3  
Overweight again...dang

S/C/G: 213/160.3/135

Height: 5'5"

I know how you feel! I've been stuck for the last couple of weeks regardless of my hard work.

Don't give up. You know your body can't hang on to it forever. It may fight you, but eventually, you're going to win. You're probably just holding some water, which will come off in a couple of days.
twinieten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:42 AM   #4  
God answers prayers!

S/C/G: 188/164/135

Height: 5'4

Thank you!!! It's almost that TOM (that might be eat because I am also getting very hungry and cranky)... It's always nice to know that others out there know what I am going through....I probably should weigh myself only once a week instead of every day....it gets discouraging when I see the scale go up and down...
cbressler1976 is offline   Reply With Quote