Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2003, 02:47 PM   #1  
Thursday Lady

Angry Thursday Weigh In Results-March

How is everyone doing this fine March day?
Did y'all do something special for St. Patrick's Day? Anyone cook cabbage? We went out for Chinese. I'm sure there was some cabbage in there somewhere.
My mother always fixed cabbage and cornbread with tomatoes & onions on the side.

I hope everyone has a great weigh-in this week.
For anyone new here-please come join us and post your scale results here. We're a great bunch of people who love to give encouragement and helpful hints. Our other thread is the Chatters Thread.

Good luck!
Tina
Old 03-18-2003, 03:37 PM   #2  
Just girl striving 4 thin

Default Howdy!!

Hey Tina...
Hey why don't the posts just wrap around and you go on from one page to another one? Or is it we like to keep things short on the thread Hey as long as I can keep finding you all we are good...
Hey we had 0 point soup full of cabbage!!!
I am really hoping for a good week...we will see...chat later
Old 03-18-2003, 06:32 PM   #3  
Thursday Lady

Sheree--
When the thread starts having too many pages, it takes too long for some people to get it. Did that make any sense?

Glad you had cabbage soup----with 0 pts. Good going!
Old 03-18-2003, 07:05 PM   #4  

ok now I get it,,
there is another thread I go to and now I see why some of them complain of not getting on the thread...it is at 62 pages now....I couldn't believe it and they don't seem to mind.
Hope you are having a good day!
Old 03-18-2003, 08:28 PM   #5  
Susan

Hope everyone has a good week!!!!
Old 03-21-2003, 06:54 PM   #6  

Haven't been on-line for a few days. My weight was the same again yesterday when I weighed. I'd like to lose about 15 more pounds by the time we go on vacation in June. I think it is possible to do, but I need to get on the stick. I haven't been journaling again, and I'm sure that's part of the problem.

Hope you all had a good weigh in!
Old 03-22-2003, 03:24 AM   #7  

Default 10% gone!!

I did it... 10% down...first one gone and on with the next 10%...
The 3 lbs this past week put me to 10% I am so jazzed...
Have a good week...journaling keeps me on the straight and narrow...down to the last bite.
Old 03-22-2003, 08:10 AM   #8  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

WAY TO GO SHEREE!!! You should be PROUD!
I didn't do so hot this week. Not sure how but my scales show a 3 lb gain. It is that TOM so we will see what next week says. Hope everyone has a GREAT week end......Sis
Old 03-22-2003, 10:46 AM   #9  
Thursday Lady

WOW
SHEREE, THAT'S SO GREAT!!!!!
Congratulations on making 10%. I'm sooooo proud of you!!!!!

Tammy --you have a very do-able goal for June.

Sis-- That TOM will do it to you everytime.

I didn't weigh because I knew it wouldn't be good. I know, I know----I should've done it anyway.

Come on group, everyone post your results---or---just post if you didn't weigh this time.

Hope Susan is having a blast at her parents' home.

Later,
Tina

Last edited by Tina; 03-22-2003 at 10:48 AM.
Old 03-22-2003, 01:49 PM   #10  

Tina I don't know if I could not weigh a week...I would go crazy to not know...I think a week sometimes is too long and other times maybe if I could work out one more day...I think not working out the am of WI helped among other things...I was just about to say to you to drink your water BUT I have not been the best at drinking my water so I better practice what I preach!!! Have a great week..... Thanks for the thanks....... YOu guys are great and do understand the journey I am on!!!

Last edited by Sheree~AK; 03-22-2003 at 01:52 PM.
Old 03-22-2003, 02:28 PM   #11  

Sheree, congrats on the 10%. That is awesome!! You go girl!!

I forgot to say that we had corned beef and cabbage last weekend. It was good, but I didn't care for the spices in the corned beef as much as the guys did.

I got weighed this morning just to see if anything had changed since Thursday. lol I'm addicted to the scales sometimes. I was down a pound, but won't count it unless it's still gone next Thursday! Maybe there will even be another one gone!

Journal Tammy Journal Tammy Journal Tammy Journsl
Old 03-23-2003, 06:59 PM   #12  
Susan

Way to go Sheree!!!!! You are an inspiration for me!!!

Needless to say, I didn't weigh in this week since I was home. I had a blast. We went to see Piglet's Big Movie. It was cute but watching my 2 year old nephew and neice watching it was even cuter!!! Proud Aunt!!!

I need to be VERY VERY GOOD this week!!
Old 03-27-2003, 01:35 PM   #13  
Thursday Lady

This is a quiet group now. I don't know about y'all but I've been glued to the TV. I am getting a little tired of it. Well, I guess I don't mean the war itself, I mean the reporters repeating the same things over and over.

How is weigh in this week? I didn't weigh today. The reason is on the Chatters thread.

Susan, was it hard getting back to school after having a great break?

Tammy, what did the doctor say about your medications? How are you feeling?

Maureen, you are having a rough time now but don't give up on the weight loss. Maybe if you pick just one thing - like drinking your water -- it will give you confidence to keep going OP.

Dee--where are you??????
Kady, Cynthia, Glen, Sheree, Sis, how are y'all this week?

Hope to see everyone post soon.
Old 03-27-2003, 03:00 PM   #14  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

Doing good Tina. I'm going to wait and WI tomorrow. I've been on a desk job all week and drinking coffee all day long, plus I've been drinking my water since i've been home today so I know I would be up. So I'll do it tomorrow. Good Luck everyone!! I'll check in tomorrow....Sis
Old 03-27-2003, 07:06 PM   #15  
Susan

I'm not sure if I will be able to weigh in tomorrow or not. I'm not on my campus in the morning. If I don't, then I will weigh in on Monday and then again on next Friday. I've had a great food week. Let's see if I make through the weekend with my brothers and a trip to the boats in Shreveport! Just hope I come back a BIG winner!!! (Wishful thinking)
Closed Thread