Old 05-01-2012, 07:17 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 266/152/140

Height: 5 ft 9

Default Chocolate snack a jacks and other sweet treats.

I have a really major sweet tooth. I love chocolate the most, it is my big down fall. I have it under control by allowing myself a small treat sized chocolate bar a day (kit kat, freddo, etc) but I have now discovered chocolate snack a jacks. They are amazing! they even have chocolate chips in them. At 62cals each they don't break the diet bank.

Another sweet tip I have is meringue. Asda do Extra special mini meringues, they are 16 cals each. I usually have 3 with 2 tbs of fat free greek yogurt and a handful of raspberries. Its enough to satisfy me and the portion is a decent size. Sometimes I'll have 1 meringue on its own to curb a chocolate craving.

Anyone else have a favourite diet treat?
IsobelRose22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:45 AM   #2  

Diet milk chocolate, 25 cals. from swiss miss, it was pretty decent. For some reason, I don't go for it anymore, but 1 packet every work day was my thing.
pixelllate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:45 AM   #3  
Long Hauling It

S/C/G: 365/208/190

Height: 6' 3"

That's good you can have a little and stop. Refined sweets are a big trigger for me so I have to be more careful. I go after my sweet tooth with different kinds of fruit usually.
shapedself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:27 AM   #4  

Height: 5'2"

fiber one brownies and WW/skinny cow ice creams are a lifesaver. also, there is a chocolate bar at my grocery store by a company called "simply lite", it boasts being low carb but it is also lower in calories and fat.
valalltogether is offline   Reply With Quote