Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2003, 05:50 AM   #1  
Work in Progress

Default LO CARB # 42 Spring is just around the corner

Hey all!
The same goes here. Did w/o yesterday at the gym. I am up to 30 mins on the eliptycal machine.

Had 2 pieces of hard candy though.
Water was good.

I interview tommorrow and am I nervous. It is kinda weird interviewing an a place where you alreday work. I feel like I am under scrutiny in everything I do. Probably some truth and paranoia to that .

I am sorry about the scale controversy in your weight loss chall. Kina. How is school going?

Sue I am right there w/ you in teh chall thing. Your life still busy?

Hey all those MIA how are you all doing?

Well have a great Tues.
Old 03-18-2003, 06:29 PM   #2  
gbo

My Darlins....
My brain is scattered to the four winds does anyone remember who fairly recently became a travel agent? The man who has been like a father to me has just a couple of weeks to live and I must get there. I am so scattere I don't remember who became the travel agent. I am so mad at myself for allowing it to slip my mind. Under normal circumstaces I would know in an instant. I am going to meditate and center myself. I have to move quickly. I will check back later. I am so very sorry I cdon' remember.
Pam
Old 03-19-2003, 05:01 AM   #3  
Work in Progress

Oh Pam,
I am not sure who you are talking about. Maybe they are at the 100# club. My prayers are with you and I am glad you are "OK". take care my friend and let us know how you are.
Old 03-20-2003, 05:14 AM   #4  
Work in Progress

Good morning all,
Well I survived the interveiw
WIll hope to know by Friday whether or not I got the position. WHat a thing I have nver been interviewed by 3 people at the same time. Talk about trying to keep your head on straight. Very intense.

So we are at war. I must say, no offence to anyone that I have mixed feelings about this. We live w/i a few miles of Fort Drum where the helecopter crash happened last week. DH works there. So the military is a big part of our community. I had hoped that this could be resolved diplomatically. I just pray that it is breif. My prayers are with the solders.

Well I had cake yesterday. did w/o at the gym but let my anxiety control my eating. Intend to be better today.

Check in when you can
Old 03-20-2003, 04:52 PM   #5  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

SPRING!!!!

I over ate may days here so do not feel bad I feel bad enough for both of us!!!

I am starting the official spring fling!!! i weigh 208 and that is my start weight the next weigh in will be on the first day of summer!!!! (if i can stay away from the scale for 3 months!! I will have to hide it)

today will be controled eating as i have bounced many check over the alst few days and can not affort to get food except what i have in the house. so just keep im mind that i need ot have control over what i eat oK????
Old 03-21-2003, 04:54 AM   #6  
Work in Progress

I am in SUe
Can't believe that this is the first day of spring.

FYI, I am the new Director of outpatient services. What the heck are they thinking????

So stress mangement will be madatory!

How do you want to track this fling ?I will weigh in tomorrow
Old 03-23-2003, 10:44 AM   #7  
Trying to find my way.

DD had her semiformal today and what a change in before and after she was so beautiful!! i will try to post picts if i can do it!!!

I am strufgling with trying to stay OP. where my strugle is in mymind. do i wan tthat food or not. the fat is there and it takes so long to get off.... it the effort worth it???

well let me think>>>>>>> YES!!! I just need to convince my self that!! when standing before the chips and the cookies. for now it is stay away from all that tilll i feel control!!!

Melody????

Kina?????

PAM???? you hiding????
Old 03-23-2003, 03:12 PM   #8  
Trying to find my way.

Pam

Our dear friend Pam is having great trouble I just found this post in the 100 club
Emergency!!! Need travel agent!!!!
Look forgive my scattered mind. My computer had a bad virus and hasn't been working at all well and currently is in the shop. I am not used to webtv anymore but here I am.
My adopted father has cancer throughot his body and they have given him acouple of weeks to live.
I need to get there and wanted to know prices for flights. The lowest I found was $313.00 for both ways and oneway was$ 404.00!!! That makes no sense to me ! I am so emotionally scattered I can't remember who our newest travel agent is. God I'm so sorry about that. I have to make a decision about this fast! Please send me an e-mail to [email protected] or leave a private message so that I can talk to you. I will check back in a few hours and pray for a response. Thanks .
Pam

Lets send strong prayers her way!!! and send email off to her too!
Old 03-25-2003, 05:30 AM   #9  
Work in Progress

Good morning

Hopefully Pam got w/the travel agent and is with her adaoptive father. SHe certainly has had a difficult time of late. My prayers are with her and her family.

I am OP so far this week. (it has only been 1 day LOL). Am up to 35 mins on teh elyptical machine. I like how it works the inner thighs.

Sue getting OP can be done!! we can do it and have done it!!!
I hope you are able to post those pictures.

Melody how goes it with you? Kina?

Well day 2 as Director. The place was still standing when I left yesterday.

You all have good day
Old 03-25-2003, 03:00 PM   #10  
Trying to find my way.

key brd stuck with crnberry juice need to hve dd clen it out the keys r sticking cnot type!!! wwill write lter.

Not hppy!!!!
Old 03-26-2003, 04:53 AM   #11  
Work in Progress

hey all,
Not OP yesterday at all. did the pilates thing though
heading to the gym shortly
Old 03-26-2003, 09:08 PM   #12  
Muscle Mommy

S/C/G: 228/209/155

Height: 5'9

Hey all! I hope all is going well with you guys.

Pam, if you are reading this...you are in my prayers.

Pat, Congrats on the job.

Kina???

I have been doing okay. Trying to eat clean and work out. I have definitely been more active. My arthritis is acting up and is really making it hard just to walk up hills. The knee I hurt in the car wreck is still ******ed. Other than that I am fine.

I will try to check in more often...
Old 03-27-2003, 04:59 AM   #13  
Work in Progress

Well good morning everyone.

Had a graet w/o yesterday but wasn't exactly OP. Had cake. It was suppossed to be healthy cake. It was awesome!!Lo fat Natural ingredients. But it had carbs.

what a spring ! after such a long winter , i seem to be having a hard time shaking the hibernation cob webs. I am eager to get out side and start doing things but it is so wet. It doesn't help to look at the long range forcast a see snow listed.

Lo carb eating is also affected. I know it is simply lack of attention and planning. From the store to the kitchen. I am planning a garden this summer. I hope that helps in a lot of ways. I am also lazy it seems I don't want to take the time to make a salad.

Attitude, Well I know that I haven't kept the focus on myself. And while I have been w/o at teh gym at least 3 times a week. i can't expect thet the scale will move. The most I can hope for is to maintain. I also worked hard to drop the weight and inches, and they are slowly reappearing.

I need to slowing regroup and get this together. I was successful before. I have alot of knowlegde. I know what works and what doesn't.

How does everyone else feel?

Hello to to all

Check in when you can

Melody I am so glad to see your post. We can do this!!!!

hey Sue how goes the spring fling?

Pam my prayers are with you

Kina How are you?
Old 03-27-2003, 01:59 PM   #14  
Trying to find my way.

OK! Keyboard even though i cleaned it itis sticking. and hard to type! I will get new so i can respond!!
Old 03-27-2003, 09:24 PM   #15  
Trying to find my way.

I have new now and boy can I type!! It is almost like a dream.

I did eat a piece of cake today but that is all i have had bad since well it has been a week!! I did resist to lick the frosting from the edges of the knife. and from the plate.

I am proud of you Pat for exercising. I know that is not going to happen here any time soon but I am starting to fit into my pants again. atleast with exercising you are burning th ecalories. as far as focus you are starting a new position!! how can you focus???

Melody I got a kick out of your ******ed knee!! slow and steady wins the race!! take it one step at a time!! I know thatyou can do it. but do not expect miricles it is a tough time of the year but this is the time it usually cliks in and then it all fall in place!!
Closed Thread