Ideal Protein Diet - Can't live without Peanut Butter (Phase 3 & 4) + Almond milk as a snack.

magpieoz
04-26-2012, 12:20 PM
You have to check this stuff out: http://bellplantation.com/

It is amaaaazing. Seriously I love peanut butter and this is a guilt free way to enjoy it. I started having 1 tbsp (half a serving) at night after dinner in P3 as a treat. Its so good!

Had it this AM on toast, again it tastes like the real thing. I don't like super sweet PB so maybe I am a little different, but it taste like real peanut.

Another great snack I found for P3 & P4 snacking: Almond milk heated up with a splenda pack. You can get the unsweetened vanilla kind and it is delicious. 35 calories 1 gram of sugar.

mmmmmmmmm

Enjoy!

2RIDEROLLERCOAST
04-26-2012, 01:01 PM
You have to check this stuff out: http://bellplantation.com/

It is amaaaazing. Seriously I love peanut butter and this is a guilt free way to enjoy it. I started having 1 tbsp (half a serving) at night after dinner in P3 as a treat. Its so good!

Had it this AM on toast, again it tastes like the real thing. I don't like super sweet PB so maybe I am a little different, but it taste like real peanut.

Another great snack I found for P3 & P4 snacking: Almond milk heated up with a splenda pack. You can get the unsweetened vanilla kind and it is delicious. 35 calories 1 gram of sugar.

mmmmmmmmm

Enjoy!

Yes I love the pb2, I add it to my shake once and a while... I like the chocolate peanut butter pb2 as well. I do find it a little sweet but good. You can now get peanut flour from the same company. would love to try making pb cookies with it.

Sewmam
04-26-2012, 01:12 PM
I love PB2 ! I put a little in my WF peanut spread and it goes from drek to pretty good. I wish they'd do the same process for other nuts, but I don't think they have plans to do so. I also love the almond milk!

I did buy my favorite Smuckers peanut butter, no sugar, just peanuts. Haven't had it yet... I don't see why they add sugar and all that crap to Jiff and the other supermarket brands.

magpieoz
05-01-2012, 03:43 PM
Its yum isn't it!

So you two are in phase 4, question, did you gain? I have gained about 4 lbs in less than a week. Granted I fell off the wagon hard with 2 desserts and 4 glasses of wine last Thursday. I am now back in P1 yesterday and today and still holding onto those 4 lbs.

Do you guys have any other thoughts or tricks as old pros? I was 5 lbs away from my goal when I phased out, so adding 4 lbs is pretty disappointing. Only .5 inch around the tummy though, so trying to focus on that.

Thanks!