Ideal Protein Diet - You know you're addicted to IP when...

IPdivajen
04-24-2012, 01:56 PM
...your doctor tells you you need antibiotics and you wonder if this will throw you off somehow.

...while discussing the commercialization of new drugs and their IP properties while at work you briefly wonder why the drugs would need a diet. And then you remember that IP can also stand for intellectual property.

...you cross your fingers and pray to whatever deity that appeals to you that the latest 0 0 0 item you've stumbled upon has sucralose and not aspartame.

...you get butterflies once a week. On weigh in day.

...the idea of making zucchini taste like baked apples is totally normal

I know I'll have more, but feel free to add your own!!

IPdivajen
04-24-2012, 01:58 PM
...coloured bell peppers fill you with confusion and indecision.

evepet
04-24-2012, 03:00 PM
...coloured bell peppers fill you with confusion and indecision.

:D Indeed! :D Thanks - you made me chuckle. :hug:

navydocmom
04-24-2012, 03:40 PM
....when it's freezing outside, but your addiction to the chocolate drink blended with ice wins out and you drink it anyway. Yum :)

Cadu
04-24-2012, 04:13 PM
...... You drive an hour to and from a store just to buy RHUBARB.

IPdivajen
04-24-2012, 04:13 PM
....when it's freezing outside, but your addiction to the chocolate drink blended with ice wins out and you drink it anyway. Yum :)

Haha - indeed! It's freezing here today but I'm having my chocolate mint mocha drink all blended up as we speak!!

ProteinGal
04-24-2012, 04:14 PM
......you come to this forum everyday! ;)

Cadu
04-24-2012, 04:15 PM
......you come to this forum everyday! ;)

or even 5 + times a day :)

DebbeeL
04-24-2012, 04:16 PM
It's 103 degrees outside and you are eating Chicken Soup...

ProteinGal
04-24-2012, 04:19 PM
.....picking the carrots out of coleslaw mix ;)

Sewmam
04-24-2012, 04:23 PM
- you have post-it notes on your refrigerator of acceptable snack ideas
- you have post-it notes on your refrigerator of acceptable Phase 3 breakfasts
- you have post-it notes on your refrigerator indicating that 7 oz raw=5.25
cooked
- you are in phase 3 and start to get excited when you go to sleep because the next meal is breakfast!
- you look in the mirror and think of the song " i'm too sexy for my ...."

I was feeling a little crabby today and this thread made me laugh out loud!
THANK YOU!!!!!

IPdivajen
04-24-2012, 04:27 PM
- you are in phase 3 and start to get excited when you go to sleep because the next meal is breakfast!

Bahahahahahahah - this made me laugh out loud. Just SEEING the fact sheet for Phase 3 had me salivating, all because of breakfast!!!

Sewmam
04-24-2012, 04:28 PM
- when you can't stop cutting and pasting recipes into a file on your computer
- when you get excited over 'mock potato salad' using turnips and can't understand why your brother thought it was drek

evepet
04-24-2012, 04:46 PM
When you go into a major funk doing today's veggie shopping because your local supermarket is all out of ZUCCHINI ! omg... what will I do? LOL. :D:p

Cadu
04-24-2012, 05:02 PM
..... you flip out on DH because he put the last cucumber in his salad.

Sewmam
04-24-2012, 05:26 PM
you can't stop inventing recipes and get so excited at creating kale flatbread or rhubarb flatbread or zuchini flatbread....and want to tell people how great they are but they think you are nuts. and you don't care!

you go out to eat and get excited because the wait staff are willing to not put cheese in your salad, and add good vegees instead, and... because the owner of the restaurant happens to be on IP too, she brings you a WF packet!

Kaypix
04-24-2012, 05:42 PM
..... you flip out on DH because he put the last cucumber in his salad.

I totally know that feeling!! just a rookie right now, but hope to have all these feelings and more :D

Danif
04-24-2012, 05:48 PM
...your doctor tells you you need antibiotics and you wonder if this will throw you off somehow.

...while discussing the commercialization of new drugs and their IP properties while at work you briefly wonder why the drugs would need a diet. And then you remember that IP can also stand for intellectual property.

...you cross your fingers and pray to whatever deity that appeals to you that the latest 0 0 0 item you've stumbled upon has sucralose and not aspartame.

...you get butterflies once a week. On weigh in day.

...the idea of making zucchini taste like baked apples is totally normal

I know I'll have more, but feel free to add your own!!
How do you make zuccini taste like baked apples????

IPdivajen
04-24-2012, 06:03 PM
:)

1 large zucchini
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 pinch salt
2 packets sweetener (like Truvia or Splenda)
1 tsp or more Apple Pie Spice (You can also make your own with recipe below)
1 tsp vanilla or 1 TB Starbucks Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup

Directions:

1. Cut zucchini into circular disks, then cut in half to make apple slices
2. Toss together zucchini, lemon juice and salt. Place mixture into frying pan and cook until tender-crisp.

Note: If you are concerned about using so much lemon juice, you can cut it to 2TB. It will still taste great, but won't have a "syrupy" texture. Just make sure not to dry out when baking.

3. Midway through cooking the zucchini, add in the spices, sweetener, and vanilla.
4. Lightly spray a glass pie pan with cooking spray. Lay down the zucchini pies like a pie. Drizzle over the top any extra lemon juice.
5. Bake in oven at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 15-30 minutes until done. (taste at 15 min. Less time is crisp apple. More time is soft apple)

Note that the lemon juice can be quite strong. You can add a bit more sweetener to cut the sour. I use the Sugar-Free Vanilla syrup to raise the sweetness without the risk of too much of the sweetener packets.

Apple Pie Spice:
Ingredients:
•1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
•1/4 teaspoons ground nutmeg
•1/8 teaspoon ground allspice

zoyaka
04-24-2012, 06:27 PM
You, guys, are great! It's so true and so funny.

A few more:

You see people on the street and mentally put them into "IP material" and "doesn't need a diet".
You know all restrooms on your way to work. You even know where's the key at each Rite Aid or Starbucks.
It's normal for your friend to text you at 3am in the morning with the question "How did you do on your weigh in?", because there's a time difference and nobody cares. You do the same for her.
You try to predict how much you can lose by the end of the month, then by the end of the week, then you divide by days. There's constant Math in your head.

CassiR
04-24-2012, 06:36 PM
lol all these things are so true!

You want to tell every friend you have that is overweight about IP

You see someone failing at another diet and can't shut your mouth about IP

You want to brag constantly about how much weight you've lost

Since my weigh ins are on saturday, I had a "great!" weekend if I had a good loss

Your cupboard is full of little silver packets.. and they're in order and organized..

You get mad at how the person you told about zucchini french toast gave you a disgusted look.. it's so good though..

You have tons of IP recipes and even duplicates all over your kitchen

snolover
04-24-2012, 07:23 PM
Great thread!!!

-You feel guilty when you have communion at church
-The fridge door doesn't shut because there is too many veggies in there
-You have dreams about eating a certain food and feel bad about it the next morning
-You can discuss IP with someone on IP for hours and hours
-You google IP recipes constantly but always eat the same thing
-You carry your homemade salad dressing everywhere you go
-You fantasize all day about eating your «chocolate bar» for your evening snack

zoyaka
04-24-2012, 07:31 PM
One more:

You find tons of WF products at Sprouts and text your coach, you sound like you've got a huge sale at Nordstrom

Survalia
04-24-2012, 07:36 PM
-you get used to explaining to the grocery clerk that, "It is a rutabaga"
-you spend an huge chunks of time reading labels
-you go on-line to check the menu before you go out to eat
-you wear your lightest-weight pants on weigh-in day

snolover
04-24-2012, 07:40 PM

You even take off your watch on weigh-in day. lol

LizRR
04-24-2012, 08:28 PM
You can't wait to have spinach for your breakfast....smoothie.

Sewmam
04-24-2012, 08:35 PM

or, 'it is celeriac' or turnips or ...you name it.

I wear the same lightest weight pants every WI! :D

lowrider04
04-24-2012, 08:40 PM
You actually look forward to your frozen dark chocolate pudding every night! (I call it my ice cream)

evepet
04-24-2012, 08:52 PM
..... when you obsess about whether or not to drink 1 oz of SKIM MILK!

..... when your absolutely rivetted to your computer, studying the archived IP receipe files for hours on end.

..... when checking out possible 000 food options becomes a favorite online hobby.

..... when you're no longer irritated by having to frequently pee - day or night. Instead you consider it a 'fat flush blessing'.

..... when you have to stop and think about how long ago you drank that last glass of water - and whether you can make it to the grocery store in time, before needing another pee break. (Thank goodness there's a BR at the grocery store, and you make a pitstop there a routine part of your grocery shopping routine these days :)

..... when you think that a glass of club soda with MIO and lots of crushed ice tastes just as good as a glass of wine... (really).

Chloe222
04-24-2012, 09:14 PM
I LOVE THIS THREAD! I KEEP BELTING OUT LAUGHING!

You panic when you realize you forgot to buy more pancake mix and have only 1 packet left and immediately place a huge order for more so this can't possibly happen again (despite having boxes of oatmeal, crispy soy cereal, puddings, soy crisps, 8 boxes of soup...)

Beanie Mommy
04-24-2012, 09:25 PM
-when a vanilla shake mixed with coffee qualifies as your favorite breakfast and you swear it's better than Starbucks!

When you put WF pancake syrup, ginger, garlic, and hot peppers on shrimp and cauliflower, and call that a stir fry and feel like you're eating like a queen for dinner.

When you try to warn random people at your office that that jelly bean they're eating will throw them out of ketosis (like how could they not worry about that... Ooops)

Cadu
04-24-2012, 09:27 PM
when cauliflower actually tastes like mashed potatoes

Beanie Mommy
04-24-2012, 09:28 PM
-when people tell you you must be done dieting when you have lots left to lose :)

2leftfeet
04-24-2012, 09:39 PM
when you instantly change your BBM status or facebook status to a HUGE smiley face on weigh in day and then instantly get a million questions and are so proud to blurt out your results!

jenn04
04-24-2012, 10:14 PM
When you go out to eat and ask the waitress everytime she refills your drink "Is this unsweet tea" and you tell your DH "If she puts sweet tea in here ill hurt her"

Beanie Mommy
04-24-2012, 10:27 PM
When you have perfected the art of separating yolks from egg whites because you do that all the time to make something awesome from powder in those little silver packets that are so well organizes in your cupboard.

When you feel bad for your poor friends on weight watchers who eat all those 100 cal snacks and are still hungry all the time. He, he, but they insist that YOU have it all wrong...

jcjnjj
04-24-2012, 10:37 PM
When you stand at the kitchen sink with a spatula digging out the last of the butterscotch pudding out of your shaker. Oh, is that only me?

artflunky
04-24-2012, 10:38 PM
When you stand at the kitchen sink with a spatula digging out the last of the butterscotch pudding out of your shaker. Oh, is that only me?

Nope! Me too :) Even into all those little grooves....

JoesHotWife
04-24-2012, 10:51 PM
Nope! Me too :) Even into all those little grooves....

"No kids, it's not OK to lick the lid and the sides of the cup like Mommy does"...DON'T do that at Grandma's...she'll KILL me!!!

JoesHotWife
04-24-2012, 10:53 PM
When DH is almost as fluent in "IP" as you are since you NEVER stop talking about it!

LSJ100
04-24-2012, 10:53 PM
When you worry momentarily that measuring two cups of cooked veggies instead of measuring them raw will be too many carbs

When you feel like you are being decadent with sparkling water

When you feel superior to all your coworkers in a meeting after lunch falling asleep from a blood sugar crash

(P.S. Love this thread!)

IPdivajen
04-24-2012, 10:59 PM
...you feel insanely self righteous when you check out at the grocery store because all you have in your cart is healthy stuff!!!!

MaggieD
04-24-2012, 11:18 PM
This thread is a real hoot!

. . . when the highlight of your week is the day you get to eat green beans (or whichever of the restricted veggies is your favorite).

. . . when you buy incontinence pads and wear them on days you know you have business meetings or conference calls that will not allow you take regular pee breaks.

KitKat169
04-24-2012, 11:29 PM
Love this thread and can identify with all of it.

When you no longer have the big C and feel like you need to tell everyone about it because you know your next WI will be even better for it!

KitKat169
04-24-2012, 11:33 PM
When someone starts to say "I have a headache, do you happen to have any . . " and you jump in and say, "Yes! I have some sea salt in my purse that you can lick off your hand" - then get confused when they look at you strange.

LizRR
04-24-2012, 11:57 PM
when cauliflower actually tastes like mashed potatoes

Or popcorn!

Kaypix
04-25-2012, 12:01 AM
You made cauliflower taste like popcorn???? MUST TELL ME HOW!

LizRR
04-25-2012, 12:59 AM
You eat your big mac in a bowl

LizRR
04-25-2012, 01:13 AM
You made cauliflower taste like popcorn???? MUST TELL ME HOW!

http://m.facebook.com/IdealProteinLohja?id=181118358624882&_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=278753028861414&id=181118358624882&set=a.181182538618464.45488.181118358624882&__user=1052915479

Samba
04-25-2012, 01:44 AM
...nutrition becomes an "exciting" conversation topic for you!

....the workers at Goodwill clothing resale know your name!

Sweet thread,btw!

Sewmam
04-25-2012, 08:19 AM
When you put WF pancake syrup, ginger, garlic, and hot peppers on shrimp and cauliflower, and call that a stir fry and feel like you're eating like a queen for dinner.

that reminds me, there was a recipe in the hard cover IP recipe book that used the WF caramel sauce as the base for a sweet/sour stir-fry sauce. I tried it, on tillapia, and it was amazing. I never would have thought of that combo, but it was quite good!

Sewmam
04-25-2012, 08:22 AM

I stood at the kitchen sink just last night, scraping out the blender for the last bits of my wildberry yogurt/frozen berry ice cream (sorry, I'm on Phase 3) dessert last night.... :D

Sewmam
04-25-2012, 08:25 AM
when you go through the check-out line at the grocery store with your vegees, meat and WF products, and the person working the register says, 'oh you must be doing that protein diet...'

Lynnie63
04-25-2012, 08:40 AM
When you read every single FAQ (both threads) in one weekend!

lilone1357
04-25-2012, 08:55 AM
This Made me LOL !!!! thanks

ProteinGal
04-25-2012, 11:38 AM
when you're that crazy to spend so much $ weekly for silver packets of food! (but its worth every penny) ;)

LSJ100
04-25-2012, 12:09 PM
When you try on the same pair of pants every morning to see if they fit yet (knowing they will soon!)

GloverParker
04-25-2012, 12:20 PM
When you spend time every weekend trying on every item in your closet . . .just to have the satisfaction of adding more to the Goodwill pile!

galpal445
04-25-2012, 02:39 PM
When you try on the same pair of pants every morning to see if they fit yet (knowing they will soon!)

Love it when they finally DO fit & then even become too loose!!!

-You feel guilty when you have communion at church
Yup, feel the same way!
-The fridge door doesn't shut because there is too many veggies in there
So true!
-You have dreams about eating a certain food and feel bad about it the next morning
It took me about 20 minutes after waking up to realize it was really a dream
-You can discuss IP with someone on IP for hours and hours
Or anybody else that will listen to me! I even printed up cards to hand out!!!

When you go into a major funk doing today's veggie shopping because your local supermarket is all out of ZUCCHINI ! omg... what will I do? LOL. :D:p

OMG...I couldn't believe the store was out of zucchini and I told them they needed to keep it in stock because I NEEDED it! The guy looked at me like I was crazy!!!

wuv2bloved
04-25-2012, 03:39 PM
This is a great thread, I must of missed it yesterday here I will add a few....
my son can tell you EXACTLY what I can and can't have since I am always talking about it
he can order my food for me if we go out to eat
respond to everyone's post even if you have said it a million times already
don't mind answering and repeating yourself 100 times a day when it comes to IP
get aggravated when a coach says something wild to a client and get frustrated and try to make them feel better

Those are some of mine, I am sure there are more since I have over 4,000 post.....lol...I am not addicted at all....HAHAHAHAH.....yea right!

Sewmam
04-25-2012, 03:52 PM
- when you try a new food or recipe (that you would have turned your nose up at before...) or a new IP packet the first time and think, this is utter drek.

- when you try it again a couple months later, and think, okay well it's tolerable; could be worse...

- when you try it again a few months after that and think, hey, this is pretty good!

- when you try it again, you are actually thinking 'oh boy, I can have X...."

LizRR
04-25-2012, 03:58 PM
When you don't care who sees you licking out your lunch bowl.
When you realize you have walked around all afternoon with dried pudding/soup/drink in the side of your mouth from licking your lunch bowl.
When you later realize you missed the dried dot of pudding/soup/drink on your nose when you get home from licking your lunch bowl.
When you wonder 'WHAT HAPPENED TO WUV!' after 1 day of no posting!

JoesHotWife
04-25-2012, 04:07 PM
Yea...we miss you WUV when you are out having fun! NO...we are NOT a bunch of STALKERS...just the crazy IP folks that love to hear your take on it all!

JoesHotWife
04-25-2012, 04:15 PM
You know you are addicted to IP when...your stash of IP food starts to rival the clinic's stockroom...After all, you never know when a FREAK April snowstorm will keep you from getting your order!

CassiR
04-25-2012, 04:37 PM
You dont care that all your coworkers make fun of you for eating broccoli for lunch... and that it smells up the whole room for 5 minutes. I got excited today because I roasted my broccoli instead of sauteeing it and they laughed.. I dont care!

wuv2bloved
04-25-2012, 04:45 PM
When you don't care who sees you licking out your lunch bowl.
When you realize you have walked around all afternoon with dried pudding/soup/drink in the side of your mouth from licking your lunch bowl.
When you later realize you missed the dried dot of pudding/soup/drink on your nose when you get home from licking your lunch bowl.
When you wonder 'WHAT HAPPENED TO WUV!' after 1 day of no posting!
If I don't post for a day y'all are going to sent out a missing person's report to the police....lol

Yea...we miss you WUV when you are out having fun! NO...we are NOT a bunch of STALKERS...just the crazy IP folks that love to hear your take on it all!
I wish it was FUN....it was WORK related...GRRRR....Men (sorry for the men here) I manage 4 drivers and they are like 2 yr olds pouting and screaming. They have turn this easy going supervisor into a total "B", they will NOT know what is going on when I am done....hahahah

Chloe222
05-14-2012, 06:36 PM
bump

Cadu
05-14-2012, 06:39 PM
...... Your most used kitchen utensils are a measuring cup, Magic Bullet and a pair of scissors

wuv2bloved
05-14-2012, 07:03 PM
....when you go to a friends house to hang out and they say i got you veggies, water and lemons cuz i know you aren't going to eat anything else

Chloe222
05-14-2012, 07:53 PM
Here's my favorite from the initial posts (sorry - don't know who came up with this gem):
...the idea of making zucchini taste like baked apples is totally normal.
LOL!!

Was feeling a little down today for non-IP reasons, so I read over my collection of posts from this thread (I cut & pasted favorites into a sep word doc). Thought others would like to see it again.

Enjoy and add to it!

sanaroph
05-14-2012, 10:04 PM
One more:

You find tons of WF products at Sprouts and text your coach, you sound like you've got a huge sale at Nordstrom

LOL!!

sanaroph
05-14-2012, 10:13 PM
...... Your most used kitchen utensils are a measuring cup, Magic Bullet and a pair of scissors

Here here!!

When you wear the same exact outfit for weigh in to make sure the scale will be not skewed by a change in an outfit

When yes you calculate how much time you have before you need to go to the bathroom.

When you know where ALL the bathrooms are in the general area

When you actually enjoyed Mio and Pelligrino better than wine!

Bellamack
05-14-2012, 10:30 PM
LOL love them all :)

Bellamack
05-14-2012, 10:36 PM
When I call my Chocolate Muscle Milk Lite, cold pressed flavored coffee, over ice a "MOCHA" and my friends laugh :)

Jelbeangrl
05-15-2012, 12:26 AM
When you brag to your spouse how awesome your IP chocolate drink is so he's tempted to taste and tells you how gross it tastes!

When you forget your WF dressing at home and lemon juice on your salad tastes amazing.

you've been so positive about the IP diet that your friends ask you "is that diet hard" (because you make it sound so easy & fun)

when your IP coach tells you he wishes he had more clients like you, because you are so thrilled with the diet, the journey and results!

When you start "seeing" the carbs people are wearing :)

Agree with pp about feeling guilty about taking communion at church :). I also wear the exact same outfit every week for weigh in!

Meadow Wheeler
05-15-2012, 12:44 AM
..... when you're no longer irritated by having to frequently pee - day or night. Instead you consider it a 'fat flush blessing'.

:bravo: I do that too! As I use the restroom I say thank you and GOODBYE! :)

IPdivajen
05-15-2012, 10:09 AM
A few more to add:

When you burn your hand during your weekly rhubarb stewing.

When you pass random people on the street and the first thing that goes through your mind is 'I should tell them about Ideal Protein'

When you go away for the weekend and your cooler full of food and water is bigger than your suitcase (true story).

dizzyjean
05-15-2012, 03:12 PM
Zoyaka- You try to predict how much you can lose by the end of the month, then by the end of the week, then you divide by days. There's constant Math in your head.

HaHa, soo true. You all are fun to spend time with!

Darralyn
05-15-2012, 10:19 PM
Hi,

I am such a mess on the computer; this is a test.

Darralyn
05-15-2012, 10:27 PM
I just posted a new picture the one I had up before was at 200 lbs. I don't know how to add pictures and keep the old one up.

I am truly an IP addict just not a very computer savvy one.

Dakin
05-15-2012, 10:48 PM
Darralyn, Love the new pic! Just wish is was a close up because you have such a beautiful smile and it's hard to see in this one. I can definitely see that you're smaller!!

Sonyasbug
05-15-2012, 11:03 PM
How do you make zuccini taste like baked apples????

I was wondering the same thing

Chloe222
05-15-2012, 11:14 PM
Here you go! (Not sure who to credit the first 2 to, but thank you to whoever that is!)
1. I bake my zucchini with a little WF apple butter and cinnamon and nutmeg over it.

2. Dice and sautee a peeled zuchini with splenda, cinnamon, & nutmeg for an apple substitute. This weekend I baked it with 2 egg whites and the powder from the crispy cereal @ 350 for 20min, the last 5 min I topped with the crispy cereal bits and WF caramel sauce for a caramel apple crisp. Just what my sweet tooth needed!

From Finn Steven:

1 large zucchini
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 pinch salt
2 packets sweetener (like Truvia or Splenda)
1 tsp or more Apple Pie Spice (You can also make your own with recipe below)
1 tsp vanilla or 1 TB DaVinci/Torani Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup

for Tart:
Make IP Oatmeal according to directions (Can use a bit less water)

Directions:

1. Cut zucchini into circular disks, then cut in half to make apple slices
2. Toss togetherzucchini, lemon juice and salt. Place mixture into frying pan and cook until tender-crisp.

Note: If you are concerned about using so much lemon juice, you can cut it to 2TB. It will still taste great, but won't have a "syrupy" texture. Just make sure not to dry out when baking.
3. Midway through cooking the zucchini, add in the spices, sweetener, and vanilla. I use more than 1 tsp of the spice because I like it strong.
4. If making just the apples, lightly spray a glass pie pan with cooking spray or "I Cant Believe Its Not Butter" spray. Lay down the zucchini pies like a pie. Drizzle over the top any extra lemon juice.
5. Bake in oven at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 15-30 minutes until done. (taste at 15 min. Less time is crisp apple. More time is soft apple)

Note that the lemon juice can be quite strong. You can add a bit more sweetener to cut the sour. I use the Sugar-Free Vanilla syrup to raise the sweetness without the risk of too much of the sweetener packets. Also good with Sugar-Free Toasted Marshmallow.

If you are making the tart, make the IP Oatmeal according to directions (maybe use a bit less water) and spoon into the glass pie pan with non-stick spray. Layer "apples" on top. Bake according to directions.

The taste of the tart is quite good, but not quite what I expected and I dont like using a restricted product (oatmeal) for this when the regular baked apples by themselves are so good.

You can also enjoy this with IP Vanilla "Ice Cream". See directions here:
http://www.facebook.com/IdealProteinLohja?ref=tn_tnmn#!/photo.php?fbid=253665808036803&set=a.1811825386184 64.45488.181118358624882&type=1&theater
(http://www.facebook.com/IdealProteinLohja?ref=tn_tnmn#%21/photo.php?fbid=253665808036803&set=a.181182538618464.45488.181118358624882&type=1&theater)

Apple Pie Spice:
Ingredients:
•1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
•1/4 teaspoons ground nutmeg
•1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
•1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom (optional, but I use this all the time. Make sure the cardamom is ground finely)

Directions:
Combine all ingredients. If you make extra, store in an airtight container.