Old 04-23-2012, 11:51 AM   #1  

S/C/G: Start Date 4/21/11 200/146/125

Height: 5'6

Default Possible lose skin remedy!?

I was talking to a girl, Sonya, at my chiropractor's office who are all deeply into organic, wellness, alternative medicine, etc. and we got on the subject of lose skin... She was telling me about this woman she knows who had lost a ton of weight and ended up with a huge "apron" around her gut. She described the woman could pull her lose skin out about a foot away from her stomach and used a technique called "cupping" to get rid of it.

Now, normally I wouldn't believe such a story, but I have known Sonya for a long time. Sonya goes to her herself and swears by it. She says she loses about an inch or two when she goes. But the intriguing part is the theory behind it and it actually WORKS!!! The Chinese have been using this technique for probably thousands of years, not for loose skin, but for healing and cleansing the lymph system. Apparently there is a lot of water, fat and toxins and in that lose skin. The cupping sucks it out, gross! I believe it's normally used right on the lymphatic nodes for health purposes.

But for lose skin, it is used on every square inch of your body, including the bags under your eyes. This apparently is not a quick fix, as it is pulling the junk in your body right out of the skin. It actually cleans the whole lymphatic system. That's amazing! The cost is somewhere around $75 for a visit. It's not like the expensive laser treatments where you keep having to go back to keep the skin tightened.

Anyway, I'm going to try it in a couple months when we've got some extra money. I'm going to start with my jowls and bags under my eyes.

I have read studies that people who are overweight, are actually malnourished, mostly due to a clogged intestinal tract. John Wayne's intestines weighed around 70lbs when he died. Stuff literally gets stuck in there for years, decades even. Since the intestines is where we assimilate our nutrients, it makes sense. Also parasites can cause problems in this area as well. I did a parasite cleanse and ended up one day with hundreds of pieces of tape worm in the toilet. It seriously freaked me out-I screamed!

OK, that was totally off subject.

Back to the cupping. Has anyone ever tried this? When I have it done, I'll come back and let you know. I'll take some before and after pictures.

Cheers!
gracewriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:11 AM   #2  
GmaTo8

I hope this works for the bags under your eyes, but I am very skeptical. I truly don't mean to rain on your parade, or to doubt your friend Sonya, but loose apron skin, that is truly all skin, can be removed only with surgery. (tummy tuck) No amount of cupping will make it disappear.

About the tapeworms, if you saw hundreds of pieces of tapeworms in the toilet, please see a doctor. This is cause for concern. We care about you, and your health.
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:49 AM   #3  

Thanks Jane. I've been doing parasite cleanses for 20 years. This happened during the first round many years ago. Anyone who has never done a parasite cleanse, has them, you can bank on it. If you haven't done a parasite cleanse, you should probably do that as not cleansing out all those buggers can cause you very ill health.

In some studies researchers have found tiny parasites attaching themselves to organs in the body. The body reacts by growing more cells around the parasite to kill the parasite. Well, we all know what happens when cells multiply and those cells can kill the host, meaning the person.

No longer having them in my system means, I'm much healthier. Also my Dr. of Chinese medicine said it was the women who were wealthier and went out to restaurants a lot who had the largest and were the most heavily infested.

I've been studying and using herbalism for over 20 years and the first thing I always did with a new client was have them do a bowel and parasite cleanse. Many ailments were eliminated by doing this alone. First clean, then build. I could speak of many "miracles" I performed on my own family the doctors couldn't fix, or even know what it was. I healed my own liver last year as one example. My doctor scratched her head in disbelief.

I no longer care to help other people with herbs, as most people are so narrow minded and think of doctors as God-like creatures. But if they knew medical schools are funded by big corporations and drug companies maybe their minds would open a little to the vested interest these companies have to keep natural medicine out of their curriculum...and yes they do pick curriculum. I don't blame doctors for their ignorance and wish we could find a way to marry the two fields. We'd all benefit.

As far as the apron goes, not so sure about surgery. Everyone is different. I was appalled at seeing how many people go for the surgery before they get all the fat out. Doctors should be ashamed of themselves for performing surgery before a woman gets her BMI to a healthy low level.

For instance, my healthy lowest BMI level is 18. I'm going for 20.4. Right now it's 24 and gross. Even though I'm 146lbs, and just within a healthy range on the heavy side, I would be a fool to elect for surgery now (even though no doubt there's a doctor out there that would perform it) as I might be able to get my skin to look somewhat normal if I just lower my BMI.

There are people whose only option is surgery, but I think too many are electing for it before putting in the effort to lose the extra BMI.

Just my two cents.

Last edited by gracewriter; 04-24-2012 at 11:52 AM.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:36 PM   #4  
GmaTo8

Thanks for your input.

I did say an apron "that is truly all skin" (no fat) would need surgery to remove. However, I am neither a surgeon, nor a parasite cleanser, so just take my words as offered as your friendly moderator.

Best of luck to you!
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:04 PM   #5  
Hang in there!

S/C/G: 252/236/145

Height: 5'2

I have used cupping to increase circulation for the low back area as a Massage Therapist. I still have my cups and am going to try this on my belly fat. Great info, never thought of using it to pull toxins . Dawn
Dawny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:35 PM   #6  

Sorry, but I can't imagine it would work. FYI- John Wayne story is false. Its been proven false numerous places. You can look at snopes if you want. Just wanted to let you know. I do believe that natural remedies can help. I've only heard of cupping to release toxins not decrease a persons size.
luckygirl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:03 PM   #7  

Let me know how it goes Dawn. Sonya swears by it.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:04 PM   #8  

It's not only John Wayne. Natural medicine folks generally do not lie. Others have had this happen as well.
Old 05-17-2012, 10:30 AM   #9  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

Height: 5'0"

My brother-in-law is a plastic surgeon and I asked him about loose skin, etc from dieting. He told me that the body can only do so much for tightening it back up and a lot is dependent on age. There comes a point that only surgery is going to remove that apron of skin on tummy, arms and such. I saw photos on his website showing some before / afters. Have to admit, it can be look really good and not amount of exercise, etc would have removed it otherwise. I guess I see it as an elastic band which has lost its elasticity - when its gone, its gone. It isn't going to bounce back in.
Slow Weave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 03:07 PM   #10  

Hi Gracewriter. Im quite interested in more info about the parasite cleanse if you wouldn't mind private messaging me?

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracewriter View Post
Thanks Jane. I've been doing parasite cleanses for 20 years. This happened during the first round many years ago. Anyone who has never done a parasite cleanse, has them, you can bank on it. If you haven't done a parasite cleanse, you should probably do that as not cleansing out all those buggers can cause you very ill health.

In some studies researchers have found tiny parasites attaching themselves to organs in the body. The body reacts by growing more cells around the parasite to kill the parasite. Well, we all know what happens when cells multiply and those cells can kill the host, meaning the person.

No longer having them in my system means, I'm much healthier. Also my Dr. of Chinese medicine said it was the women who were wealthier and went out to restaurants a lot who had the largest and were the most heavily infested.

I've been studying and using herbalism for over 20 years and the first thing I always did with a new client was have them do a bowel and parasite cleanse. Many ailments were eliminated by doing this alone. First clean, then build. I could speak of many "miracles" I performed on my own family the doctors couldn't fix, or even know what it was. I healed my own liver last year as one example. My doctor scratched her head in disbelief.

I no longer care to help other people with herbs, as most people are so narrow minded and think of doctors as God-like creatures. But if they knew medical schools are funded by big corporations and drug companies maybe their minds would open a little to the vested interest these companies have to keep natural medicine out of their curriculum...and yes they do pick curriculum. I don't blame doctors for their ignorance and wish we could find a way to marry the two fields. We'd all benefit.

As far as the apron goes, not so sure about surgery. Everyone is different. I was appalled at seeing how many people go for the surgery before they get all the fat out. Doctors should be ashamed of themselves for performing surgery before a woman gets her BMI to a healthy low level.

For instance, my healthy lowest BMI level is 18. I'm going for 20.4. Right now it's 24 and gross. Even though I'm 146lbs, and just within a healthy range on the heavy side, I would be a fool to elect for surgery now (even though no doubt there's a doctor out there that would perform it) as I might be able to get my skin to look somewhat normal if I just lower my BMI.

There are people whose only option is surgery, but I think too many are electing for it before putting in the effort to lose the extra BMI.

Just my two cents.
AlanaH01 is offline   Reply With Quote