Ideal Protein Diet - What is your favorite/nonfavorites ideal protein packets?

Funsun11
04-22-2012, 08:47 PM
I have been on IP for two weeks. Tuesday will make it week 3. I was wondering what is your favorite packets. I'll start..
My favorite are:
Crispy Cereal
Chocolate Drink

My non favorites are:
Mushroom Soup
Any of the puddings

mylastdiet
04-22-2012, 10:02 PM
I will end week 2 on Tuesday. The only pudding I can tolerate is the butterscotch.

My Favs so far are the peach-mango drink, the herb omelet and (to my surprise) the potato puree.

My least favorite was the blueberry-cran-whatever and the other flavors of puddings.

I haven't had any restricted yet, so can't say whether I like them or not.

wendyquilts
04-22-2012, 10:24 PM
My favorites are the chocolate drink, chicken soup and the white chocolate cinnamon bars. Oh, and the veggie chili is really good too.

I thought the pink lemonade was absolutely vile, and I haven't been crazy about any of the puddings. I also thought the crispy cereal was gross, not because of the cereal but the milk-like stuff.

MommyToTwo
04-22-2012, 10:32 PM
Newbie here, but lurking for weeks now.... I've been doin IP for 7 weeks now, and here's my 2 cents:

My least fav is definitely the tomato soup... BARF!

Favorites are butterscotch pudding (as a drink, made with coffee), chocolate drink, and veggie chili...

Sonyasbug
04-22-2012, 10:52 PM
Im also ending my second week. I don't loathe anything yet but I have been copying some of the recipes with packets. Waffles out of pudding? Who knew. They look amazing. For me it's the WF products I dislike, I'll stick with spices.

Pookiepotpie2
04-22-2012, 10:59 PM
Hi All,

My absolute favorite IP packets are Crispy Cereal and Cappuccino. I also love the chip style snacks BBQ,dill zippers, white cheddar ridges. I can't stand the puddings I am going to try them as waffles but to eat I can't get thru them. I love IP but it is a little expensive for my budget right now so I use alternatives for easy things like chocolate shakes and high protein jello (Pure Protein sells them pre-made in individual cups at local grocery store *Stop and Shop*) There are still a lot of IP packets I have not tried yet mostly the bars seems like I am more of a salty crunchy snack girl lately...that is not like the old me at all:chockiss::m:

drakegirl
04-22-2012, 11:03 PM
I started a thread last week called adventurous IP packets or something like that because I was wondering the same thing. :). Has some great info if you can find it. Good luck!

SueNami68
04-23-2012, 11:16 AM
My favourite is the vanilla pudding, and I use it as a shake - not as a pudding. Just fill your shaker right up with water, and let it chill for a bit :)

I can't say there are any bars I don't like, and I also really enjoy the ready serve vanilla and chocolate drinks.

Momto2cs
04-23-2012, 11:44 AM
Like the vanilla and butterscotch puddings as shakes or lattes. Love the chicken and mushroom soup.
Don't like any of the fruit drinks.
Love wf BBQ sauce!

hope12
04-23-2012, 12:09 PM
I just completed week 2. I love the puddings, wild-berry yogurt drink, mango juice ready to drink, all the bars and cappuccino drink. Everything else..tastes blah to me..:D

lovejoyradio
04-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Just mixed up Orange Drink and it's delicious!

Lakewood
04-23-2012, 01:07 PM
If you are not liking the puddings, I have a few suggestions. They are not great mixed only with water - following directions. YUK.

1. Add a dash of salt - really brings up the flavor
2. Add 1 tsp of cocoa powder
3. add 1/2 packet of stevia or Truvia
4. Make sure they are COLD - they really taste better is you mix them up and pop them in the fridge for an hour before eating.
5. Make the Butterscotch into a shake using 10oz of coffee instead of water. More filling and de-lish!

I make most of them with coffee now that I think about it because I use them in the morning. The vanilla pudding with 10oz of coffee and a dash of cinnamon & truvia is do die for!

Sometimes, I make the chocolate pudding this way: Mix 1 tsp of cocoa, dash salt, 1 pack Truvia, and one of those instant coffee mini packs with 1 oz hot water. Everything dissolves in the hot water. Then, I add the pudding and 10 oz of cold water and mix the 2 together. Add ice. OMG! SO good.

ChubbyCherub
04-23-2012, 08:03 PM
I'm on week 12 of IP. I am in love with the chocolate drink mix, potato puree, and choco raspberry bars. I really like the mushroom soup, and the chicken noodle soup and the tomato basil soup. I like the pre-mixed drinks. Love the salt & vinegar ridges, and the garlic & onion soy nuts. I loathe any of the fruit flavored packets: strawberry, blueberry, lemon, banana puddings, pink lemonade, granata drink, orange, peach mango. Yuck! I dislike the leek soup, the soy patties, the white cheddar ridges, and most of the bars with "chocolate" on them. :dizzy:

Nilouve
04-23-2012, 08:46 PM
I am on week six and my favorites are the Cappuccino, made in the blender with coffee ice cubes, some splenda and sometimes a dash of WF chocolate. (Using up any WF products that you don't like "as is" by sneaking them into other things can lead to some interesting discoveries. I found that I love the Asian WF dressing as a marinade for chicken although I wasn't crazy about it on lettuce). I also love the plain omelet for it's versatility (I sometimes eat it more like a pancake, with WF pancake syrup, or with roasted vegetables thrown in for a truly filling meal). Using the lemon pudding to make the waffles or pancake is delicious. I like most of the bars with the rasberry-choc and chocolate ones being my top two. Love the chicken soup with veggies added in.

Can't stand the chicken noodle soup and I also didn't care for any of the "fruit" type drinks or the crispy cereal. As I stayed away from the restricted for the first four weeks there are still some I haven't tried (mostly the soy snacks - something new to look forward to!)

navydocmom
04-23-2012, 10:19 PM
Favorites:

#1 Chocolate Shake mixed with coffee (instead of h20) with ice in blender = amazing.

#2 Double Chocolate Bar. Incredible - makes me feel like I'm cheating! :) Only downfall is: 4 bites and it's all gone!! :(

#3 Chocolate Soy Puffs - yum! Also makes me feel like I'm cheating. Love that there is enough in the bag to make me feel really satisfied.

#4 Southwest Cheddar Soy Puffs - lots in bag, so I separate them into 2 ziplock bags = a treat now, one later!

Least Fav:
Tomato Soup = barf

Nibblet
04-24-2012, 03:29 AM
I love the Chocolate Soy Snacks and can't stand the butterscotch pudding. I took one bite and had to pour the whole thing down the drain. I'd be interested on how it tastes in a recipe though.

lilone1357
04-24-2012, 10:52 AM
If you are not liking the puddings, I have a few suggestions. They are not great mixed only with water - following directions. YUK.

1. Add a dash of salt - really brings up the flavor
2. Add 1 tsp of cocoa powder
3. add 1/2 packet of stevia or Truvia
4. Make sure they are COLD - they really taste better is you mix them up and pop them in the fridge for an hour before eating.
5. Make the Butterscotch into a shake using 10oz of coffee instead of water. More filling and de-lish!

I make most of them with coffee now that I think about it because I use them in the morning. The vanilla pudding with 10oz of coffee and a dash of cinnamon & truvia is do die for!

Sometimes, I make the chocolate pudding this way: Mix 1 tsp of cocoa, dash salt, 1 pack Truvia, and one of those instant coffee mini packs with 1 oz hot water. Everything dissolves in the hot water. Then, I add the pudding and 10 oz of cold water and mix the 2 together. Add ice. OMG! SO good.

Thank you !! I made the butterscotch and coffee today LOVED IT !!!!!!

I love coming here and reading these boards and getting new ideas !!!!

Shepard N7
04-24-2012, 02:39 PM
I seem to be in the minority that LOVES the puddings made as is. All I do is stick them in the freezer for 30 minutes before eating.

My favorites are the vanilla, banana, and butterscotch. Also love the plain crepes with WF pancake syrup and the White Choco Cinnamon bar.

Least favorite was the leek soup, then I tried the soy patty this weekend. Had to wash down each bite with a big drink of water. Yuck!

ProteinGal
04-24-2012, 04:18 PM
Weird how everyone's individual tastes are, I love all the puddings even the strawberry and banana. I too will put them in the fridge for a couple of hours before eating. The packets make a huge serving.

usmcvet
04-24-2012, 05:49 PM
I like the herb and cheese omelet the most. The peanut puffs and the chocolate drink mix and the tomato basil soup.

Danif
04-24-2012, 05:52 PM
I have been on IP for two weeks. Tuesday will make it week 3. I was wondering what is your favorite packets. I'll start..
My favorite are:
Crispy Cereal
Chocolate Drink

My non favorites are:
Mushroom Soup
Any of the puddings

My favorite is the cappuccion with ice and wf choc syrp in a blender
crispy cereal pancakes...eat them every day!!

Dislike all of the soups and puddings

Danif
04-24-2012, 05:53 PM
I will end week 2 on Tuesday. The only pudding I can tolerate is the butterscotch.

My Favs so far are the peach-mango drink, the herb omelet and (to my surprise) the potato puree.

My least favorite was the blueberry-cran-whatever and the other flavors of puddings.

I haven't had any restricted yet, so can't say whether I like them or not.

Whats the potato puree??? I have never seen that.

Sewmam
04-24-2012, 05:57 PM
I seem to be in the minority that LOVES the puddings made as is. All I do is stick them in the freezer for 30 minutes before eating.

My favorites are the vanilla, banana, and butterscotch. Also love the plain crepes with WF pancake syrup and the White Choco Cinnamon bar.

Least favorite was the leek soup, then I tried the soy patty this weekend. Had to wash down each bite with a big drink of water. Yuck!

Instead of making the soy patty as an actual patty, try using it as the crumbles, in with some cooked green peppers and green onions and chili seasoning and tomatoes too - makes a passable chili.

I hated the leek soup too, but I made a sort of zuchini bread with it and then the onion flavor was dampened. It also tasted better when I combined a chicken or mushroom soup with it.

Sewmam
04-24-2012, 05:59 PM
I like the herb and cheese omelet the most. The peanut puffs and the chocolate drink mix and the tomato basil soup.

You know, when I first started IP a year ago, I remember trying the omelet and thought it was drek, but then I went to an IP potluck several months later and somebody made it, with sauteed vegees in it, and it was quite good. Funny how our tastes change...

Great Dane
08-27-2012, 04:01 PM
I am in week 1 and won't buying MY choice of IP packets until Wednesday afternoon at WI#1. So my favs and dislikes are pretty limited so far! I am surprised by how many carbs the IP foods have in them. Everything tastes really salty to me since we never use salt at home to season. I am not a dessert eater so I'm not even going to look at the bars, not much of a snacker either so I'll skip buying those too. What I have problems with is portion control and the IP is really limiting my portions!!! And I need to start liking IP packets that aren't on the restricted list.

Love: Leek soup, Cappuccino (mixed with coffee), herb and cheese omelet, bolognaise spaghetti, ready made vanilla (had a sip of hubby's), vegetable chili, plain crepe
So so: Tomato basil soup, crispy cereal, wild berry yogurt drink, maple oatmeal
Dislike: All the puddings so far taste like really cheap cake batter!
Can't wait to try (still in my week 1 "sample" pack): Chicken Noodle soup, Mango Peach drink
Can't wait to buy and try: Chicken soup, Pina colada smoothy, Pineapple banana drink, orange pancake, hearty stew, butterscotch pudding, something to make waffles out of

jricks96
08-27-2012, 04:24 PM
Likes - Chocolate drink mix, caramel crunch bar, BBQ ridges, peanut butter bar
Dislikes - Mango Peach drink, soups, puddings, and chicken flavored soy patty

aliceinseattle
08-27-2012, 04:26 PM
Love the Chocolate Mix Drink, RTD Vanilla drinks, White Chocolate Cinnamon Bar, Dark Choco Pudding, and the BBQ Ridges.
HATE the Lemon Tea and Lemon Pudding. Am not a fan of the Pina Colada either.

rcrochet
08-27-2012, 05:49 PM
I live on the orange drink and the blueberry cran granata. Love all the bars. To change things up a couple times a week, I like the chocolate drink mix, peach mango and pineapple banana. I didn't like the puddings as puddings, but do like them as smoothies with ice in the blender, especially the strawberry. I really haven't cared for any of the food/soup packets (chili, spaghetti, etc). But like someone said, our taste does seem to change, might re-try some. I like the crispy cereal as pancakes.

lisa32989
08-27-2012, 06:33 PM
See why there are so many choices??

I like the creamy soups: Mushroom, chicken and sometimes Leek. I would proabably hate them by themselves but I always add veggie puree.
I like the potato puree packets because I can "cook" with them and make them into other things

Here are my other go-tos: Dk Choc pudding (made into spinach/coffee smoothie), soup with veggie purees, Pink Lemonade, Orange Drink, Dill Zippers, White cheddar crisps, SW cheese curls, Salt/vinegar crisps, Maple Oatmeal (to make pancake) and Banana Pudding (to make pancake). I like the Vanilla RTD in my coffee. I also like the Blu/Cran/Pom & Rasp Jello but those aren't meant to be one of your 3 packets b/c they aren't complete protein. I have one every-other day like the program suggests.

I'm not a fan of the sweeter items (bars, puddings, esp Wild berry Yogurt :p)

Just okay: Cappucino, RTD Mango, Peach-Mango, other RTD,

Still want to try: chicken patty, chicken ala king

EPAPRN
08-27-2012, 08:52 PM
My faves are the cappuccino drink, vanilla pudding and vanilla drink, chocolate drink, crispy cereal, all of the puddings (except fruit flavored) and the white chocolate cinnamon bars.

Hate: tomato basil soup, all of the fruit flavored drinks and puddings.

Haven't tried many of the restricteds yet, but of the ones I have, I like the WCC bars, the salt and vinegar ridges.

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/heartbar/slider-happy/lb/222/150/197/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)

IP43
08-27-2012, 09:17 PM
I can't believe how many people haven't tried the restricteds! Where would life be without my Caramel Nut Bar -- that baby has saved my sanity...LOL.. In Canada you can get premade pudding and they're pretty yummy. Not as versatile for cooking with, but great to grab and go. I really like soups and omelette, but only because I add so many veggies to them. Chicken patty is easy to throw in stuff or add flavour to

I was glad to see this list as it has inspired me -- I've had the "potato puree" since day one but may open that baby up yet now... I LOVE the idea of separating the SW puffs into two snacks as that really is a big pack

And who ever thought of an IP Potluck? That was brilliant.... I just have to find me some IP friends who live closer! Anyone wanna come over??

scorbett1103
08-27-2012, 09:18 PM
With the exception of the Wildberry Yogurt and Blueberry-Pom drink, I can't do the fruity drink mixes. Was not a big fan of the Zippers (especially when I can just have real pickles as a veggie!) or the soups by themselves. I also prefer the puddings as shakes rather than the drink mixes.

I love just about everything else! And while I don't like the soup mixes alone, I LOVE making them into flatbread! I have used both IP and an alternative brand Tomato soup mix to make tomato flatbread as a base for pizza! I'm going to be making the mushroom soup mix into 2 small flatbreads and grill a little cheddar Veggie shreds in between - grilled cheese! I also love putting sauteed mushrooms or Liz's Mushroom celery puree in the mushroom soup, it gives it a lot of flavor and body!

I'm all about the packet hacks. Waffles, muffins, pancakes, cookies, flatbread....I have honestly been able to find SOME way to use most of the packets in a way I like.

Aimiloo
08-27-2012, 10:06 PM
Likes: Pina Colada, Raspberry Jelly, Veggie Chilli, Dark Choc pudding (as shake), Strawberry pudding (as shake), vanilla pudding (as shake), and pb puffs mmmmm. Choc and Vanilla RTD.

Dislike: Wildberry yogurt BLECH. Peach and Mango drink BLECH. I know there are more LOL!

I haven't gotten creative YET with my packs. I'm sure I will...right now, I'm hanging on tight.

Meagan240
08-27-2012, 10:08 PM
I really don't like the mixable drinks... I like the pre-made drinks. I haven't really done anything to my packets, which I'm kind of ashamed of.

Meagan240
08-27-2012, 10:09 PM
Although, my absolute favorite is the chocolate soy puffs. :) love those things.

AnnaBoBanna
08-27-2012, 11:20 PM
Hands down vanilla pudding is my favorite. I mix in a blender with lots of ice, instant coffee, and WF chocolate syrup...heaven.

Other faves: southwest cheese curls, pickle zippers, broccoli cheddar soup (with extra broccoli and spices), chocolate soy puffs

Dislikes: tomato soup, pineapple banana drink

exactor
08-27-2012, 11:37 PM
With the exception of the Wildberry Yogurt and Blueberry-Pom drink, I can't do the fruity drink mixes. Was not a big fan of the Zippers (especially when I can just have real pickles as a veggie!) or the soups by themselves. I also prefer the puddings as shakes rather than the drink mixes.

I love just about everything else! And while I don't like the soup mixes alone, I LOVE making them into flatbread! I have used both IP and an alternative brand Tomato soup mix to make tomato flatbread as a base for pizza! I'm going to be making the mushroom soup mix into 2 small flatbreads and grill a little cheddar Veggie shreds in between - grilled cheese! I also love putting sauteed mushrooms or Liz's Mushroom celery puree in the mushroom soup, it gives it a lot of flavor and body!

I'm all about the packet hacks. Waffles, muffins, pancakes, cookies, flatbread....I have honestly been able to find SOME way to use most of the packets in a way I like.
I'm also all about the hacks too. I love the pancakes from the crispy cereal and muffins from the oatmeal. I also add the purees into the soups. Adding the cauliflower/celery/garlic puree to the broccoli and cheese soup is my favorite.

How do you get the flatbreads to spread out? I have the hardest time getting the "dough" to spread. It's pretty sticky and seems to clump together. It takes me forever to get it flat.

Shobey26
08-27-2012, 11:38 PM
New to IP here-1 week in!!! Yippee!

So far....

Likes: Salt and Vinegar ridges, Cinnamon/Apple puffs, Vanilla and Peanut bar and White Chocolate bar, Ready to drink Chocolate Shakes, Fine Herbs and Cheese Omelette

Dislike: Puddings when they are too thick and for some strange reason, the mushroom soup. Some of the WF dressings.

Heitina
08-28-2012, 12:28 PM
My current faves are - Chocolate drink mix, pre made chocolate drink, caramel crunch bars, white chocolate cinnamon bars.

My least fave (I don't really hate anything) are the soups & the only reason why I don't like the soups is because I find them TOO filling.

My fave IP friendly foods/meals are big mac in a bowl, kale chips, turnip fries and rhubarb with various combinations of WF syrups.

Heitina
08-28-2012, 12:45 PM
Hello fellow Riverite - Shobey26! IP is amazing and this forum is such a wonderful support system. Good luck - everyone is so incredibly supportive :hug:

SMB
08-28-2012, 12:58 PM
I'm new to this but so far....

Likes: Broccoli Soup, Mushroom Soup, Chicken a la King, Potato Puree, Southwest Cheese Curls, BBQ Ridges, and the CHOCOLATE DRINK!!!

Dislikes: All puddings, jelly. WF Ranch, WF Thousand Island (unless on Big Mac in a Bowl), Spaghetti Bolognese.

I have WI #1 tonight...wish me luck! :)

Hgamroth
08-28-2012, 01:01 PM
The crispy cereal turned into a pancake with Melted WF apple butter is my FAVORITE!!! I also like adding WF choc syrup to the crispy cereal for a night time cocoa crispy treat. I also love the peanut crunch bar, SW puffs, potato purée, choc pudding ( as a smoothie) and mushroom soup.

Great Dane
08-28-2012, 02:03 PM
I'm not a chocolate lover, hated the dark chocolate drink. This morning I had my chocolate pancake and LOVED it!! No syrup. It had the taste and texture of a chewie brownie. For breakfast - a winner. (too bad it's restricted :-)

aliceinseattle
08-28-2012, 02:13 PM

Shepard N7, sorry this is off topic but my husband and I love your avatar/name! We're fans and gamers ourselves.

Great Dane
08-28-2012, 05:04 PM
Having my first ever RTD Vanilla drink and I like it so much better than any of the puddings. I'll be adding these to my shopping list tomorrow!! Lost the straw in the drink in the first 30 seconds - even though I had it bent over the side....Oh well!

lizzyloo
10-05-2012, 11:28 AM
broccoli & cheddar soup...yuk!

mckw83
10-05-2012, 11:37 AM
I have been on IP for 2 weeks now, first day of week 3 today

and the first week I ordered a bunch of different packets just so I could see what they were all like.

Favorites:
Chocolate Drink
Vanilla Drink
Orange Drink
Cappichino Drink
Potato Puree
Chicken Noodle Soup
Raspberry Jelly

also I have loved every one of the Restricted bars, and Snacks, they are very yummy.

Dislike:
Chicken Patty Mix
All the puddings, except when I added extra water to make them into a Shake type drink then they were ok.
Broclli and Cheese Soup.

leahrb
03-18-2013, 12:31 AM
Love:
chocolate drink mix (heated), orange drink blended with ice, dill zippers, potato purée (only used it as a wrap), chocolate chip cookie, southwest snacks, & raspberry jello

Just OK:
Pink lemonade, blueberry cran drink, plain pancakes (as crackers), fine herb omelette, chicken noodle soup, most of the bars I've tried :)

Can't swallow:
Any of the puddings, wild berry yogurt drink, rice crispy treat, chocolate pancakes, crispy cereal & most of the soups. I may never eat chocolate pudding again after trying the IP pudding haha

JudithL
03-18-2013, 12:40 AM
Favorites: chocolate or vanilla shake made with coffee and peanut butter puffs
Can't stand: chili, chocolate chip cookie, lemonade

LilacPants
03-27-2013, 12:26 AM
For breakfast:
cappacinno
yogurt smoothy
cheese omelette
"cinnamon roll" w/ coffee, i.e. the chocolate cinnamon bar cut into small pieces w/ decaf flavored w/ vanilla RTD

lunch:
chicken a la king
chilli

other things I do:
the soy patty is good fried up w/ an extra egg white and some canned kale, plus lots of spices

the cran granatta tastes better blended w/ the vanilla powder; make both as directed but blend together. I freeze it as popcicles. Add a little splenda or olive oil to your taste.

the banana pudding with a bit of olive oil, rum flavoring, and extra splenda is more tolerable as either pudding or drink.

I add lemon flavor and extra splenda to the lemon pudding. Have also tried baking it with 2 oz of water only. Have small tart pans w/ removable bottom, sprayed w/ pam.

for emergency cravings, my favorites are:
southwestern puffs
chocolate carmel nut bar

I love fruit, and when I have a craving for something, I have the drink that is most similiar in flavor.

BeccaGrim
03-27-2013, 11:22 AM
I love the Wildberry Yogurt and the Vanilla Crispy Square. I cannot handle the Herb omelette

workingit50
03-27-2013, 12:19 PM
Like: Choc drink, chicken soup, lemon and cookie bars, pina colada, maple oatmeal made into pancakes, omelette

Yucks: puddings, other soups, chicken a la king, soy nuts, ridges products, lemon tea, pink lemonade

I am just not very creative, due to time, with the packets but absolutely love all of the ideas people have and do with the packets. I wish I had a local IP buddy who was really into making all the great stuff :):)

One of the reasons this is working for me is the simplicity of the packets, grab and go. However, I do know I will get sick of them by the end, another couple of months OP.

kyleyo123
03-27-2013, 01:46 PM
On day 3 and WAS SO SAD that all of the IP packets I had had so far were BLAHHHHH. LAst night as my IP food I had the premixed choc shake over ice!!! DELISH!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!:)

dawn again
03-27-2013, 01:54 PM
I love the vanilla and chocolate shakes, caramel nut bar in the freezer for my after dinner snack, and I like the broccoli and cheese soup.

Cherie2888
03-27-2013, 02:41 PM
Love the cappuccino! I feel like I'm cheating every time I have it. I also like the lemon bars, peanut butter puffs (I have to hid them from my kids), and the white choc cinnamon bars.

Soups are ok but had a rude awakening one morning when I accidentally mixed up a broc cheese packet with ice when I thought it was cappuccino!

Cannot stand the fruity drinks but I thought they might taste better blended with ice. I'll try them again when the weather gets hot.

shellyk1
03-27-2013, 02:55 PM
love the wildberry yogurt drink for morning it reminds me of a shake! :0) Its easier for me to tell of the ones I didnt like! :0) The orange drink tomatoe soup chicken noodle soup. On week 7 and really dont feel I am being denied anything with the variety of things they offer! Good luck everyone and have a fantastic day! :0)

afbrown2
03-27-2013, 03:06 PM
Favorites:
Herb and cheese omelet
Chocolate or vanilla drink
crispy cereal pancakes
wildberry yogurt
caramel bar
Strawberry wafer
Vanilla cripy square
Chili

Not likes:
soups
puddings, unless I make them into cakes

Shawsy
03-27-2013, 03:07 PM
Favourite Breakfast - Mango Drink (bottle). Love how thick and filling it is.
Favourite Lunch - Chicken or Mushroom Soup. I microwaved veggies in a Corningware dish - peppers, cauliflower, mushrooms, broccoli etc... - then made the soup in a shaker, poured it over the veggies and zapped it for another 90 seconds, stirring half way.
Favourite Salty Snack - Dill Pickle Zippers
Favourite Sweet Snack - White Chocolate Cinnamon Bar. Great with a coffee.
Favourite Drink Snack - Vanilla or Capuccino Drink. Mixed then microwaved for 90 seconds, stirring half way.

Least favourites...I don't care for the potato puree. Cannot get it to mix properly to use for a soup base, and don't see much use for it otherwise. There are some other items that I have just stayed clear of and never bothered trying.

kellyrn
03-27-2013, 03:18 PM
I like the chocolate ready to drink and the caramel nut bars. The pb soy puffs were okay. I really can't bring myself to try the broccoli and cheese soup again. To me, every spoonful was TORTURE.
The chocolate pudding wasn't much better until I added a little WF caramel and some sea salt on top. It was actually pretty tasty after that. (but I loved the Salted Caramel Mocha from Starbucks. mmmmm

lomasi
03-27-2013, 03:21 PM
Week 5 for me. I Only drink the chocolate shake, wildberry shake & eat a restricted food usually a bar each day. I dont really like any of the foods. Chili is good. Omelette is alright. I have tried most of the bars and love them all. Southwest chip things are really good too. :D

ZOMBIEDAWN
03-27-2013, 03:39 PM
I swear by the Chicken Soup mixed with ground turkey, grilled zucchini and mushrooms! I eat this sooooo often! Such a very good comfort food and a nice filling dinner!

getnlean
03-27-2013, 07:18 PM
Love the southwest cheese curls.

goldilocksinct
03-27-2013, 10:32 PM
I love:
Dark Chocolate Pudding (my absolute favorite, particularly with a splash of WF caramel and chocolate syrup, dash of sea salt)
Milk Chocolate Pudding and most of the other puddings are fine
RTD chocolate drink or any of the drink packets or ready made
Crispy Cereal pancakes

I like:
Cappuccino drink with coffee
Mango in the freezer so it's a sorbet
Any of the restricted items I have tried (except the choc chip cookie that I thought was dry and tasteless)

I don't care for:
Soups and pretty much everything else--Yuck! :) I tried a lot of them in my first couple of weeks and realized I don't want or need any of them! Thank goodness I didn't have to buy whole boxes of that stuff.

Msbehaving
03-27-2013, 11:08 PM
Least favourites...I don't care for the potato puree. Cannot get it to mix properly to use for a soup base, and don't see much use for it otherwise. There are some other items that I have just stayed clear of and never bothered trying.

Last weekend I tried the potato puree for the first time. Made it as a flatbread with spices (oregano and garlic) and then used it as the base to make a pizza. it was pretty good.

Msbehaving
03-27-2013, 11:13 PM

Packet hacks...I'll have to remember that term. That is what I have been doing with almost every pack. I'm afraid I will burn out if I don't, long before I will be at goal. Trying to make it tasty, fresh and variety! 3FC is a life saver...which includes all of your advice...so thanks!

Kiera5353
03-27-2013, 11:24 PM
Broccoli cheddar soup mixed with fresh chopped broccoli, lemongrass, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper. So delicious I feel as if I am cheating!