UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 04-21-2012, 07:43 AM   #1  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 314.15/289.9/150

Height: 5"8

Default Week 2...

well after all the exercise I've been doing, i've gone and knackered my knees!! Not badly thankfully. They're just a little tender and bruised slightly. So after another bath last night I got a full body massage and this morning they feel a bit better.

Man thing has magic hands been told by him, no more workouts until at least Monday tho, but i'm still allowed to walk the dog at a more gentle pace. Then on monday I get my Wii at some point and i'll finally know how much I weigh and do some proper yoga. My balance is messed up!!

The healthier eating is going well, haven't slipped up at all and trousers are looser... well i think anyway lol

Let's keep going!! We WILL hit our targets!!! We WILL be healthier!!

LozzCowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:48 PM   #2  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 160/ticker/146

Height: 5'4

Hi
Great news re your progress. I've just joined and I'm really encouraged by the posts on the board and the amount of weight people have lost.

Sounds like you have gone overboard on your knees, but I'm sure you'll be back on form soon. Having a body massage sounds great. I've got a bad ankle so I'm unable to run, but will fit some walking sessions in next week come rain or shine.

Keep up the good work
chocmonster2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:21 PM   #3  
Calorie Counter

Thanks hun. As I said my knees aren't THAT bad, i mean they don't hurt when I walk normally round the house, there's a little bit of bruising but nothing i cant handle. (rugby player at school so i'm used to getting battered a bit lol)

Walking is such a good place to start. Most people snubb it, but at the right pace it can be really beneficial. But take it easy on that ankle, they're not cheap lol

I'm glad you've found encouragement on here. It really does help to have somewhere you can share and vent too lol. I found it purely by accident, and decided it must be something telling me to get off my arse and get going!

xx
Old 04-22-2012, 09:21 AM   #4  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 160/ticker/146

Height: 5'4

Great to hear how motivated you are. Keep up the good work x
chocmonster2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 04:06 AM   #5  
Master of duels

Cool

rugby sounds tough!
mikava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:30 AM   #6  
Calorie Counter

lol Rugby was tough Mikava. And i was the only girl on the team. My dad used to play when he was in the army and I've always loved watching the game. My games teacher at school was best friends with my dad and he offered to train me up as I was bugging him no-end to let me on the squad.

I'd have to strap myself down (my boobs have always been pretty... well... in your face lol) and most of my time at school I had short to medium length hair, otherwise it was **** when i was playing.

So yeah, being battered each week was nothing in the end.

It was finny as **** though, because when we first started playing against other schools, they were all boys and didn't want to touch me coz they thought i was a delicate little girl. that was until I started taking the out and sprinting off with the ball. Great times!! Showing boys that girls can REALLY do anything they can, and sometimes do it better lol!!