Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-19-2012, 04:38 PM   #1  

Default Starting Over & I Am My Own Motivation

Hi All,

Let me start by saying that this is my 2nd time joining this forum & my second time on a weight loss journey. Last year I started in January weighing 185.5 and went down to 176.3 in a month, that was where it ended. I was so motivated and then got sidetracked with so much personal issues. It felt so going knowing that i was losing weight on my own. It hurts to start back at square one. My starting weight today is 193.7. This is the highest weight I have ever been in my life and im 5'1". Icant believe that I left myself fall back into a hole. I only could imagine how I would feel and look if
I would have continued on my weight loss journey. I am not letting anyone get in my way this time. It's time for me to be happy and start loving myself & today is day 1.
ChunkynCute22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 04:54 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 238/ticker/138

Height: 5'4"

Stay positive.....all of us wish we had started sooner. By next year, you'll have an entirely new look.
sunshauna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 05:49 PM   #3  

S/C/G: HW 212/148/130~174/139/130

Height: 5'4

Good for you! Many of us here have had starts and stops. I started posting here and lost some weight only to go off track. About 1 year later I remembered this place, logged in again, and started getting serious. You can do this!
guacamole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 08:57 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 248.8/232.2/135

Height: 5'8"

Welcome back--I just recently returned after a long time away (and gaining my weight back).

Cheers,

LM
LotusMama is offline   Reply With Quote