Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-17-2012, 11:26 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 475/438/175

Height: 5'8"

Default Salutations...

My name is Lindsey. I am recently 21. I live in Seattle and have started on the IP diet. My mom came to me a week ago and said she was going to pay for this program as a gift to make up for "the lack of nutrition" she gave me as a child. I was all for it.

This morning is my fourth day and I'm glad I've gotten this far. Its amazing how addicted the body is to all that junk. I MISS IT! But I know its worth it in the long run.

Something’s I look forward to after I meet my goal:

1. Being able to sit in my boyfriends lap without holding up my weight.

2. Being able to not be the heaviest chick in my friends group (I am very supported by my friends so its only internal pressure there.)

3. Being able to run, play soccer, racquetball, belly dance, anything really active without fear of running out of energy. I hate that calculation of "Will this make me so out of breath I have to stop, and be embarrassed?". I'm done with it.

4. BRAS THAT ARE ACTUALLY CUTE! I'm G44 in the bra. There is only one style that can handle that, and its lame!

5.I don't think I've ever had an ***, so when I shrink down I won’t be surprised if I don't find one, but....! if I do, I'm so excited for it!

6. NOT LYING ON MY DRIVER LISCENSE WEIGHT!

7. WEIGHING THE SAME AS MY SISTER! She has always been just gorgeous. She is far thinner than me with curves in all the right places. I've got the curves (in overabundance), just want to be much slimmer.

8.I love me, and I love my body, but I am so totally okay losing the weight around my middle, I don’t to settle for my body or for me.

I don't want food to control me anymore. The last three days have really shown me how much my mind needs the food. I'd rather need other things like adventuring, so time to change that big time. I’m ready to do all the things I want to do, without being held back. My greatest enemy right now is my mind, and I like a challenge.

I am so excited by this program, and this site has really helped me since I haven't even met my real coach yet (which has been hard.) Thank you all.

Love,

Lindsey

Last edited by nimmer1991; 04-17-2012 at 11:27 AM.
nimmer1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:09 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 260/255/160

Height: 5'0"

Hoping you stick with it. Good luck and congrats on joining!!! ( I'm new too!)
Medanalife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:10 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 286/285/190

Height: 6'1"

Keep that enthusiasm and "fed up" attitude going. I started three days ago on the PAD program and have already lost 4-1/2 bs. So you ask, what is the PAD program? It is the "Pay Attention Dummy" program. That means pay attention to what is going in my mouth and why it is going in there. This is a free program created by ME for ME.

Of course, the PAD program will need to be followed in conjunction with another free program, the GOB program. That is the "Get Off Butt" program. That means not justifying evening inactivity because I stand on my feet allot during the day.

Last edited by datakes; 04-17-2012 at 12:11 PM.
datakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:12 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 260/255/160

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by datakes View Post
Keep that enthusiasm and "fed up" attitude going. I started three days ago on the PAD program and have already lost 4-1/2 bs. So you ask, what is the PAD program? It is the "Pay Attention Dummy" program. That means pay attention to what is going in my mouth and why it is going in there. This is a free program created by ME for ME.

Of course, the PAD program will need to be followed in conjunction with another free program, the GOB program. That is the "Get Off Butt" program. That means not justifying evening inactivity because I stand on my feet allot during the day.
LOL i love it!!! Great attitude!!!
Medanalife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:36 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 475/438/175

Height: 5'8"

I'm so excited. There is so much support here, I think its whats helping me the most.

Medanalife- We can do it together!

Datakes- Lol, I'm definetly gonna jump on the "PAD" and "GOB" path following IP. Just need to reboot my system and teach it whats good and whats oh so bad. "Old enough to know better, too young to resist."
nimmer1991 is offline   Reply With Quote