Simply Filling/Core - Simply filling/Core Weekly Chat: April 16-22

pam920
04-16-2012, 11:03 AM
new pages
:dizzy:

pam920
04-16-2012, 11:06 AM
Morning chicks.

Can I use my weight from yesterday, even if today is my official WI? I didn't think so. Regardless, I'm down another pound, but yesterday, it was 2 lbs.

Hope our Texas chicks survived the storms. We are getting some rain today.

Have a great week.

Vickie
04-16-2012, 11:15 AM
Good Morning Chicks!

Congratulations, Pam! You are all doing so well.

I'm off to PT and some errands. Today will be an on program day.

Tejas
04-16-2012, 01:08 PM
Your Texas chicks survived the storms just fine. Right, Sandra?

Vickie, I was sorry to read that your tests were so arduous. I've got fingers and toes crossed, hoping that helps :hug:

Pam, use any weight you want. My weight ranges by 3 pounds easily any one week. Drives me nuts--couldn't it just go DOWN and stay there?

I'm off to the trainer this afternoon. It will be tough since I didn't go on Thursdays. These allergies have really affected the way I feel in a negative way. My brain is foggier than usual.

ontarget
04-16-2012, 03:36 PM
Pam, thank you for the well wishes. We survived all right. Curtis and I had a grab-n-go bag by the front door just in case. Don't know where we'd go, but we were ready to go somewhere. Glad we didn't have to "grab-n-go."

I agree with Rhonda, use the 2 pound loss if you'd like. Congratulations on your weightloss whichever you choose.

Vickie, it's impressive you're OP with all the stress you're having. But then you're a hero. I thought of you the other day when I was making your cornmeal chicken. I miss your posting recipes for us. Let us know what you find out from your tests. You are in my prayers for good news.

Rhonda, allergies get me down, too. So far, I'm avoiding problems this season. I hope you're feeling better and less foggy.

I made homemade chicken salad for lunch. It had apples and grapes in it. Yummy! A gf is coming over to do some shooting this afternoon. Tomorrow AM is WI. I'm hoping for a loss. We'll see if I can lose after having a Hershey bar and a hot fudge sundae this week. If I lose, I'll be thrilled (and going to the store for more.)

Tejas
04-16-2012, 04:56 PM
I just read something about brides wanting to lose weight and going on doctor-supervised diets, getting about 800 calories of nutrition daily through a feeding tube.

This makes me unbearably sad. :( How can it be that women can get so nuts and that doctors will do such nonsense!?

beach bum
04-16-2012, 06:12 PM
Hi Ladies:)

Sorry I'm Here So Late.got Interested In A Few Religious Website And Started Reading All.

Gorgeous Day The Temps Are In The 70's I Have All The Windows & Doors Opened. Here All The Birdies Singing. Love This Time Of The Year.

pam-thanks For The Pages,of Course You Can I Won't Tell.whats The Difference A Pound Or Two. I Gained Bad This Morning Up Your 2 Lb & More Back To 174,but That Was To Going To Eli's Yesterday For Dinner I Had A Veal Cutlet Parm With Ziti And Miss Mud Pie. Here's To The End Of The Week.

rhonda-that Surprising That Your Allergies Are Acting Up With All The Rain You Had The Pollen Should Be Down.yeah I Heard That On The Radio This Morning. I Would Tamper With My Body. My Dd Sil Had A Few Face Lifts And A Stomach Tuck Now She Has Blood Clots In Her Lung That Hat To Be Devolved. Is It Really Worth It. I Don't Think So.

sandra-happy You Didn't Have To Go And Run With All Those Storms Around You. You Deserve That Hersey Bar After All You Went Through.enjoy!!!

Have A Great Evening

ontarget
04-16-2012, 08:59 PM
Rhonda, they're showing that on the news. Awful! And sad! Sounds like Europe's been doing that for some time.

Tejas
04-16-2012, 09:01 PM
Pollen count for both trees and grass is HIGH; I just checked.

I did a bit with the trainer at the gym and felt better for it.

We went out for a late lunch and my favorite Mexican food place now has low-calorie options. I had one--tilapia with Veracruz sauce, the kind I made recently for the salmon. It was good and satisfying. Supposedly it had fewer than 400 calories.

I have a cute story about the safe room in the house. I got it all ready and put my shoes, jacket, purse, ID, and car keys in the room just in case. The next day I could not find my purse and keys :lol: I looked for 15 minutes until I walked past the room and remembered what I had done.

Tejas
04-16-2012, 09:02 PM
Sandra....it makes me so sad. Have we women learned NOTHING over the years. Why should anyone take such drastic measures. If he doesn't love you with that extra 20 pounds, he never will. And, the doctors should tell the women to go home! Anything for a buck.

ontarget
04-16-2012, 09:18 PM
Rhonda, I don't think the women are losing for their grooms. I think it's for the wedding. That said, I am agreeing with you.

Tejas
04-16-2012, 10:22 PM
Sandra, you're probably right, but all in all, it is modifying your body in drastic ways to look like you think will please others. They aren't talking about women who need to lose weight for medical reasons. Ok, I'll stop now. ;)

ontarget
04-16-2012, 10:24 PM
;)

pam920
04-16-2012, 11:44 PM
I saw this on tv this morning. How drastic. I'll pass. I've never been a fan of quick fixes. They never last. If you want to lose weight, exercise and eat right. It may be a slower process, but you see better lasting results.

Rhonda, my husband has been hit with allergies. He can't stay out to cut the grass before it hits him. We got a little rain this morning and he said it wasn't bothering him today. Hope you get relief soon.

Sandra, good luck with WI tomorrow. I would love to use Sundays weight, but Monday is my WI, so I'll stick with it. Still lost 1 lb this week.

Maryann, you will lose the weight. Holdiays always seem to pack on the pounds.

Tejas
04-17-2012, 09:59 AM
Pam--holidays. I'm learning that it takes me one week to recover and get back on track. It used to be months! Soon, maybe it will just be hours.

Off to tap practice!

beach bum
04-17-2012, 11:53 AM
Good Morning Ladies:)

Another gorgeous day,I'm going to walk up to my mail box and hopefully beyond.Had to go back to the dentist as my bridge was hurting. My dentist assistant filed the extra piece of plastic that was pinching my gum. no it fits properly and no more pain.

SANDRA-People especially woman will try anything to lose weight faster,than they put it on. I would never do that its vanity,more than anything else.

RHONDA-Oh No!!!! :D How did you get the out??????? did you have the combination or a spare key to open the safe house.

PAM-Thanks I'm not worried I lost this morning and hope by the end of the week I will lose more now that I'm serous about what and how much I'm eating.

Have a great day

Tejas
04-17-2012, 01:17 PM
Maryann...it wasn't a problem. The "safe room" is really just the interior powder room, off the hallway. Such rooms are called "safe" because they have no exterior walls or windows. Of course, in a real tornado, the only safe place is in a cellar and even those have their problems.

ontarget
04-17-2012, 02:55 PM
We're home from town. I lost 1.4 this week and reached my 5% goal. :D: After WW, I stocked up on loads of fruit and veggies. The fresh pineapple has been deliciously sweet.

Rhonda, you're doing great with your program. I'm proud of you.

Pam, losing 1 lb is good. Are you staying for the meetings? We have a wonderful leader here. She is a trainer for other leaders. We're lucky to have her.

Maryann, glad you got to take a walk today. We're heading outside in a bit to do some power washing. We have 3 birdbaths to clean then repaint and also a water feature for the front porch. I'm looking forward to working on them. It'll be sort of artsy.

Vickie, how are you doing? I'm waiting to see you posting your recipe ideas.

I hope all of you have a Terrific Tuesday!

Vickie
04-17-2012, 03:43 PM
I'm here. I can't get on the scale.....I'm scared. I can't tell you how I'm going but I am on program.

Congratulations, Sandra! I'm awful proud of you. Pineapple sounds good.

Vickie
04-17-2012, 03:45 PM
I have an unfinished basement. No bathroom down there. I'm thinking of setting up a little corner with some outside cushioned patio chairs that we don't use and some old scatter rugs to make a little area for us during a tornado warning. I could put our crank radio and a flashlight and some water....etc. down there for emergencies. It would make me feel better.

Tejas
04-17-2012, 07:44 PM
Vickie, that's a good idea about the corner of the basement. Add some energy or high-protein bars, dried fruit, etc. and a whistle. The whistle is for you to blow in case you can't be heard by the rescuers. You can always have a slop bucket for emergencies :lol:

You want your corner to be the furtherest one from the entrance.

ontarget
04-17-2012, 10:20 PM
Vickie, that's a great idea. Stay safe! Congratulations to you for being OP! I keep remembering something you said about baby steps. I think of that often and it helps me. Let it help you, too.

nancy237
04-18-2012, 12:08 PM
Trying for another 5 lbs..
Doing Low Carb which seems to be the only thing that keeps me from
giving up with hunger....
Having lunch out with a friend so I will have to be careful.

Doing better overall, forced myself to get out of the house more, even if its just to walk through shops..Also made a master list and trying to force myself to pick one thing at a time & "just do it" I even put fun things on the list like Biking..

Good Job Sandra..You inspire me..
Vickie..I like your safe room idea..
Maryann..how did your walk to the mailbox & beyond go ??
Rhonda..sounds like me with losing things..good job at the mexican place..That is the hardest type restaurant for me ..

beach bum
04-18-2012, 12:09 PM

Can't believe what beautiful weather we're having Its too nice to stay in the house. After posting I'm going to take a walk to my mailbox and than beyond. Yesterday I went 15 mins today I'm going for another and try to make it a true 30 mins.

RHONDA- Oh OK,I see, not living in a area where storms like tornadoes and such are. Glad every it fine.

SANDRA -Like I posted above I going to try to walk a little more than normal.As I'm traveling with my church group to Medjugorje and they lots of climbing on walking up hills. Hope you had a great time out doors.Congrats on your 1.4 weight loss and reaching 5% of your goal.

VICKIE-You have a good head of your shoulders with the basement idea for any tornado that comes your way

Have a great day

Tejas
04-18-2012, 01:18 PM
There was another tip in today's paper about preparation for storms. It said to have a head cover..like a helmet...because most fatal injuries are to the head..

ontarget
04-18-2012, 05:50 PM
Rhonda, we have bicycle helmets. I hadn't thought of wearing them during storms. Good idea.

Nancy, you are an inspiration to me. I am totally impressed with how you well you're doing both with life in general and with your eating.

Vickie, ;) ;) ;)

Maryann, you're wise to start out slowly to build yourself up for more walking.

We got our bicycles out today and rode them around our place. The road out front is too traveled to be bike safe (for us anyway), but our placee is fairly flat. I will go back out to ride more in a few minutes.

Tejas
04-18-2012, 09:37 PM
You know how our Chickie, Maryann is always giving the restaurant people some kind of trouble? I thought I'd tell you my story about NOT giving them trouble.

We have a new place that opened on the square in the fall. They serve "down home" food and are doing very well. Three guys run it, we like them and go there often. A few months ago I told them that since they serve Southern food they need to have buttermilk pie on the menu. That led to me making them a pie. I gave them the recipe but they have not made it. They serve some good desserts (that's where we had the blackberry cobbler I mentioned) but no buttermilk pie even though I told them one of their competitors is making a good one.

Sunday I was there and one of the three said "I really need more buttermilk pie." So, I told him I would make him one today. I just took it to the restaurant and he wasn't there. One of the other ones took it saying that they had not saved any of the other one for him and he was eating the whole thing! :lol: I got him to promise to save one piece for his co-worker, with the threat not to make any more if he didn't.

If they had any sense they would have me make them for them to sell. But, I'm not really looking to be a pastry chef....too much work!

I hope you're all having a good evening.

nancy237
04-18-2012, 11:17 PM
Nancy, you are an inspiration to me. I am totally impressed with how you well you're doing both with life in general and with your eating.

I must have you fooled.:lol::lol:.I am just trying to get thru my days..But I did go to a church singles group tonight.. Only person I knew was a snake of a guy that courted me before I met Robin and turned out to have a steady girlfriend .
Funny thing is that part of the lesson tonight was about watching for men who pretend to be one thing when they aren't..I wanted to turn around and see if he was squirming but I wanted him to think that I didn't know he was there.

nancy237
04-18-2012, 11:22 PM
Rhonda..You have gotten me wanting one of those Pies !!!

ontarget
04-18-2012, 11:33 PM
Nancy, that's funny about the guy and the lesson. I wonder if he was squirming, too.

Rhonda, or should I say Chef Rhonda. You may have a new business there.

Yikes! The letter "T" is sticking and this is a new computer!

Tejas
04-18-2012, 11:43 PM
Nancy, come visit me and Sandra and I'll bake you a pie.

Some days it is more than good enough to just put one foot in front of the other. And, I bet the snake wasn't squirming...he doesn't think he's a bad guy at all :lol:

pam920
04-19-2012, 07:54 AM
morning chicks.

Up early today. We have a very early appt. for consult for our colonoscopy.
Anyone want to take my place?

Was busy yesterday. My husband helped my SIL lay their hardwood and I went shopping with my daughter for ceramic tile for the entry. My husband will lay the tile.

Need to get in the shower. Will try to stop back later. Have a good day.

beach bum
04-19-2012, 12:41 PM

We are having a raw day have to wear long sleeves & jacket today. Not a good day to walk along the beach so I'm going to use my trusty bike this evening. Going out with Rita,for the afternoon.

SANDRA-Thanks,Walking up to 20 mins and my hip is not bothering me. I might cancel my Tuesday appointment for my cortisone shot until next month when I go to Medjugorji just in-case I need it for climbing steep hills to the church & shrine. Hope fully I will be build up my leg muscles up to 30 to 45 mins [2 to 3 miles] by the time I go.

RHONDA-Your new place to eat on the square sound so inviting,it making my mouth watering.LOVE all types of food,that why I in trouble with the scale.We only have the same old, have to find new restaurants on & off the Cape this season.

NANCY-Just be careful of the men out there,they are not the same as the ones of years ago.at least that's my opinion.

PAM-Good luck at you colons-copy I had mine last year have 4 more years to go.

Have to go,have a great day

nancy237
04-19-2012, 01:10 PM
Maryann..
You are so right about that..I only want girlfriends and group activities for now..
If I find brotherly & quality guy friends at church that would be nice...

I am sitting at my auto repair shop..I am ready to sell Robins truck and it was
hesitating at about 50 MPH..The guy said it is probably a $45 gas valve or a $700 fuel pump...My cousin texted me and said "do you get to choose??" LOL

My bath redo starts tomorrow ( I may have already posted that)..I have picked out a natural tile and a all-in-one vanity with a cabinet.. Then, when that is done I will decide wall color, mirror & light sconces..Its small & should only take about 4 days..I hired someone that I think will keep my nerves calmer than the last guy..

Tejas
04-19-2012, 10:16 PM
Good luck with the renos, Nancy.

Maryann, good luck with the weather--it's getting cooler here tomorrow.

And, Pam, you see what fair weather friends we are! Nobody went in your place!

I've had a good day--tap, trainer, great nieces, and a great salad for dinner.

ontarget
04-19-2012, 10:37 PM
Hi there. I subbed tennis and computer classes today. Tomorrow I will have choir. I'm having a blast, but I am tired tonight. I don't think I ate enough lunch today. I'll do better tomorrow.

Sounds like you all have a lot going on. That's good. Enjoy your day tomorrow. I'll do the same. Saturday I'm meeting a gf at Gardenridge. Should be fun.

Nancy, good luck with the renovations.

Maryann, we tend to eat at the same places a lot, too. We need to be more adventurous.

I'm tired. Guess I'd best get off here and get some rest. Night night, girls.

nancy237
04-19-2012, 10:50 PM
Hectic day...
The truck repair ended up being $300 and it drove tons worse after the repair..Before it was sporatic that it would hesitate..I talked to the shop and they said the fuel pump was probably bad..This is a shop I have used a long time so I do trust them..So 1/2 a day at the auto repair and need to go back..

Then I spent $700 at Lowes for a vanity, toilet & faucets..

Then my cat had a bad abcess I just noticed, took him to the vet ($100) and he peed and pooped in the carrier and was all in it by the time we got there..Gross..He hates the car & does that everytime..The vet cleaned his wound & said it was probably from the fight/attack I heard the other night and an infection developed under the skin..He should be fine..

Bath guy comes in the morning, my house is a wreck, and I still need to buy tile and I found out company that I thought was coming Sat are arriving tomorrow..:yikes:

Too tired to worry about it tonight. I will pick up the house early, meet bath guy, go get tile and then come back and clean a bit..we are definitly eating out tomorrow
night..

pam920
04-20-2012, 09:46 AM
stopping in real quick to say hello. Have a lot of projects that need to be completed. Have a wonderful day!!!

beach bum
04-20-2012, 11:40 AM

Sun is shinning and I'm going down my street to beyond the cemetery which is a 30 min walk. Too cold to walk along the beach,so I'm going to walk in my neighborhood instead.

This afternoon I will make some low carb pancakes and waffles to freeze for future breakfasts.

NANCY-Glad to hear that,that's what I'm doing[lady friends & group activities] Don't need men companions. Got used to living a lone,and like it like that. Oh My Goodness !!Your spending $$$$$$$$$$ like water.,but I find once it starts like a domino effect it never stops. Hopefully your will end soon.

RHONDA-It cool today but I'm wearing a heavier top and will be going for my walk right after I finish posting.

SANDRA-We do switch from here to there with our favorite restaurants Rita loves Crab Apple ,Mary Loves Eli's & I love BBC and we all Love friendly for our Breakfast Brunch. Next week we are going to the Olive Garden.

PAM-:wave: that a deep breath between all your projects.Have a great day also.

Have to go,have a great day

ontarget
04-20-2012, 06:52 PM
I'm home from Choir. Had a blast with the kids today. I'll be helping with tests Tues-Fri next week. After that subbing will slow down.

Tejas
04-20-2012, 09:16 PM
My good day yesterday got worse as the evening went on. I hurt my right hip, upper leg at the gym and by the time I was ready for bed I had to take DH's pain medication. I could hardly walk. The meds made it possible for me to sleep and I had to miss tap class today. I took more meds today and slept most of the day. We went out for dinner but I was in pain, and just want to go to bed. It hurts no matter what I do.

I'll get a massage on Monday if this is not better. We have to perform on Wednesday! :eek:

Nancy, I hope your day is going all right with all that confusion going on.

ontarget
04-20-2012, 09:55 PM
Rhonda :hug: I'm so sorry you're hurting.

beach bum
04-21-2012, 11:40 AM

What a morning my head is spinning. Condo business,Of course it has nothing to do with me,thank goodness,but since I'm the trustee of the building I had to get involved. The owner of "D" told me that she was going to have some shrubs removed in her front garden,and I should look out for the guy and tell when he comes to do the job. Well I haven't seen him all week and when I woke up this morning and went outside My neighbor in "B" Had all his shrubs cut down to stumps. YIKES!!! That wasn't suppose to happen,so I had to call the bought owners and they are going to settle the situation by themselves. So I'm off the hook as I was just the messenger.

Otherwise nothing new, hope the rest of the day is quite,now I can go back to look for vertical blinds. So many around but my problem is I don't have anyone to measure and install them.

Got on the scale and I'm down 2 lbs so I'll going to change my tracker once I stop posting.

SANDRA-We should have a choir practice in the evening like you do,every since we switched to the days we lost a lot of young choir members as so many had to go back to work during this economy.The older choir members like going during the day as they don't want to drive at night,but we are losing them to old age. Our choir director must do something fast of we will be with out one in our church.

RHONDA-Sorry to hear you hurt your hip that can't be quit painful. If it doesn't go away please go to an orthopedic doctor as they can help more so than the chiropractor.

Have to go and pick up my medicines.

pam920
04-21-2012, 01:52 PM
Rhonda, I was going to see if you wanted to go shopping with me, but I guess that is out. JK. I hope your hip is better today. Did you strain a muscle?

Maryann, what a mess. Glad you are not held responsible. I would help you measure if I lived closer.

Sandra, any competitions coming up?

Going shopping with my daughter. She has a client today and we are leaving as soon as she gets home. She is doing gel polish and hair for prom.

ontarget
04-21-2012, 05:10 PM
Maryann, I was subbing for high school choir classes not church groups. :lol: My father was a good singer, but I'm not at all. Glad all worked out with the mess.

Pam, we're between seasons right now. We may have some competitions later this summer if we decide to participate. Not sure yet. Thank you for asking. Hope you had fun shopping.

Rhonda, how are you feeling?

I met a gf in Fort Worth this morning. We shopped then lunched at Cracker Barrel. When I got home, Curtis and I went to Antique Alley. (Local flea market held twice a year over a 37 mile area) We had fun but are glad to be home. We will prob work out in the yard after a bit. We're inside now cooling off and resting.

Tejas
04-21-2012, 06:16 PM
Hi:

Maryann, quite a story there...somebody must have been really confused, and someone else quite unhappy.

My leg is better and I slept last night without medication. I don't know what I did, but I assume it is mostly muscular because it is improving with time. I went to a political meeting today, and we're going to a fund raiser for the church tonight. As long as I don't have to walk really far, I'm OK.

ontarget
04-21-2012, 06:34 PM
Rhonda, I'm glad you're healing. Don't overdo anything.

Vickie
04-21-2012, 08:14 PM
Ouch...Rhonda...take care of yourself!

ontarget
04-21-2012, 09:25 PM
Vickie :wave:

Vickie
04-22-2012, 12:08 PM
Good Morning Chicks! Things are starting to slow down a bit here. Today should be quiet, laundry and such.

I had to chase my Gastro Doc to get my results from the Super Specialist Endoscopic Ultrasound guy. My Gastro left me a message saying everything was normal, that it might have been my liver poking into my stomach. He didn't say...OR a fat pad which he's said in the past. I guess this needs to get my attention. My belly probably isn't leaving enough room for my poor organs in there so I guess I better get back with the program.....ANY program. It is fabulous news and I'm happy but exhausted emotionally. And, it's birthday season coming up for us. I've decided I will be great all the days I can and still splurge on birthday celebration days.

I hope to be better support for all of you now.

We learned yesterday that our asphalt driveway, which is about 21 years old, may be dead and need to be replaced. I'm not going to replace with asphalt. We'll go concrete, but ouch it's expensive. Gotta start saving. It's impossible to save for everything before you buy it. We will be paying our nest egg back for a good long time for the master bath. But....gotta do what you gotta do. We'll probably just seal it again this year and then start saving to do it next year. It's always something with a house.

What are you all up to today? Jim and I haven't been eating great so I'll be roasting a chicken today and making so healthy mashed potatoes and veggies for dinner.

nancy237
04-22-2012, 01:38 PM
Enjoying my childhood friend who is spending the weekend with me from out of town. We both like to have a slow start in the mornings..Just coffee & yaking
until we decide to get moving !!
We went to see The Lucky One last night..I also just finished the book..
The movie & book had a lot of differences.
But oh my ...the guy who played Logan in the movie is a doll !!!!
Wishing I were 20 again !!!

beach bum
04-22-2012, 01:50 PM
Hi Ladies:)

Its RAINING and we are so happy to see,it as our flowers & grass is parched and now I birdie's can have a drink or two before they bath iin it.

My friend Mary and I going to see The Lucky One and than have lunch in the movie theater as its a cinema pub.

PAM-I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the pruning company made a big mistake and pruned the wrong garden. Glad I'm not involved in this one and only the two owners have to deal that that.

SANDRA-Sorry for the mistake,I used to be a good singer in the soprano section of,but since I got laryngitis a few year ago,I lost my vocals I'm down to alto now,as I can't reach the high notes anymore.

RHONDA-I'm so glad that I'm not involved in this problem even though I the Trustee of the building,I wasn't home when the incident happen or I would have stopped the pruning company.

VICKIE- Glad you are back with us,and hope things go a little easier for you.That's the next project and our building need for our 4 pathways,being the trustee i like to save a little more money in the kitty above the work beings.

Have a great day & evening.

Tejas
04-22-2012, 03:28 PM
In celebration of Earth Day we planted a Maple tree at church today and some of us are going to a nearby park to clean an area in a pond where the ducks like to be.

I'm mostly trying not to get sad about what we have done and are doing to our planet. Just trying to focus on the positive.

My weight keeps going back and forth between 179 and 182. This week is going to be my last week for this yo-yo. I'm going DOWN.

Today my brother (Alzheimer's) is being transferred from a VA facility in west Texas to one only 1 1/2 hours from here. One of his sons is doing it, and there has been a lot of family drama about it. I hope it comes off OK and have all fingers and toes crossed.

ontarget
04-22-2012, 04:41 PM
Rhonda, I'm wishing you the best of success for your brother's transition.

Maryann, it's good you were out of the drama. Enjoy your day and the movie with your friend.

Nancy, that's cute about the actor's making you want to be younger. I feel sort of perverted by Brad Pitt. lol

Vickie, glad to have you back. I hear ya on upkeeping a place. Never ending, is it? But it's good we can do what we need to do. It's so good to have you back here. All any of us can do is do what we can. I like what you say about "baby steps."

I've been out back since we got home from church doing some watering. My concentration today was on the big square bed out back where the bunnies live. I saw one when I started watering and never saw him leave. I think he's sort of used to both of us now. I just kept singing so he'd know where I was and that I wasn't stalking or anything. (Surprised my singing didn't run him off. :lol:)

Now I'm ready for a banana. I won't get to go to WW for WI this Tuesday cuz of subbing. I may go to the evening meeting. I always go to the AM meeting and refuse to WI in the evening. :D