Lighten Up! - My perfect imperfections...

View Full Version : My perfect imperfections...

Butterfly1987
04-15-2012, 07:09 PM
Ok people, so basically you pick three things that you don't like about yourself and three things that you love about yourself... AND BE DESCRIPTIVE so it's more fun!

Things I dislike:

1) My nose.. it's got a bump on it from a break as a child and it used to really bother me to a point where I actually convinced a psychiatrist to refer me for a nose job! I never actually got it done though as I missed the appointments due to getting into a relationship (really I would have preferred the new nose and would have done it had I known where that relationship would get me!!) my nose doesn't bother me half as much as what it used to and it kind of gives me character, but I will probably get it sorted in the future..

2) My thighs - I just can't be doing with the jiggle!! Being a pear-shape, it is really difficult to tone these babies!! I will hopefully get there with my weight training (go squats go!!) but for now they are still the bain of my existence.

3) My.... bewbies :-O - I have gone from a 36D/34DD to a 32B and have practically no bewbie tissue left.. needless to say I am looking at surgery. I hate them... bleugh!!

:carrot:
THINGS I LIKE!! :carrot:

1) I love that now I've lost weight I can feel my hip bones again! My hips are quite sticky-outy and look very prominent when I lie down but I love 'em because that is when I knew I had made progress.. when I started being able to see my hip bones again I knew I was getting there. Every time I feel like I'm lacking in confidence I just feel my hips.. HAHA that makes me sound so weird!

2) My eyes -I love that my eyes are almond-shaped, have long eyelashes and say a lot about how I'm feeling. My face in general is pretty expressive but my eyes can tell you what mood I'm in :-D

3) My mouth - I quite like my lips as they're not too big and not too small.. my teeth are almost completely straight and if they were bling bling white would be even better (I hope to have whitening treatment in the future). I get quite a lot of compliments on my smile so that's got to mean something right? :-D

Anyway I've rambled long enough....

Come on guys, play the game :-D

shepherdgirl
04-15-2012, 08:37 PM
Great post idea! Instead of doing homework, I'll give myself a little pep talk first. :)

Things I dislike:
1) the extra person in fat that I'm carrying around--although thanks to my efforts that extra person is now anorexic! 93 lbs to go . . . whoop de do. :P

2) my nose--I don't hate it that much, but it's just a fat wide nose that will still be there once I lose weight. Wouldn't consider a nose job though, there are just wayy too many better things to spend money on.

3)my short eyeballs that result in my severe farsightedness. I'll always need corrective lenses.

Things I like:

1)my (natural) hair color--it's black/brunette with red highlights

2)my eye color (it's blue greenish or gray depending on the lighting)

3)the muscles that are starting to show on my legs. I will definitely have buff legs once I lose all this weight!

Candeka
04-15-2012, 08:44 PM
Things I hate:

1. My boobs. Always have, always will. Due to fast weight gain as a child, they never got to grow in perky.

2. My nose. It is pretty big and pointy and also has a bump (born that way). I told my husband that the only surgery I would ever want is a nose job.

3. My hair line. I am plagued with horrible hair genetics. If you look at every single woman on my mothers side, they all start balding in their 30s. I can already see the damage happening so I am hoping that proper nutrition and weight loss will have somewhat of a positive effect.

Things I love:

1. My hair color. I used to hate being a red head, but now I love it. Plus, its not the crazy bright orange but still an obvious red.

2. My height. Not super short, yet not crazy tall.

3. My natural ability to roll with the punches and be laid back.

Resipoo
04-15-2012, 08:46 PM
My obesity
My teeth...needs lots of work
My stretch marks
My cellulite
Excessive hair growth...
YUCK

I love the overall shape of my body. I'm an hourglass, and I find the shape of my body very womanly and beautiful. I like my personality and sense of humor. I like my voice. I like my eyes. I like my calves. I like my dimpled cheeks. :)

Bloopers
04-16-2012, 05:30 AM
Things I LOVE about myself:

1) My smile/teeth. I'm blessed with straight white teeth and I love them!
2) My hair. I love that it grows so fast!
3) My height. At 5'4, that's the perfect height that I wanna be!

Things I HATE about myself:

1) My hairline. My family don't have a balding problem, but my hairline sucks in general!
2) My nose. (Seems like we all hate our noses!) I think it's a bit too big. I'd consider a nose job, but never would I do it. I'm just afraid that once my face slims downs, it'll stick out more like a sore thumb!
3) Stretch marks. Gotten quite a few stretch marks on my body due to the rapid weight gain during high school, but they've turned into a silvery white so I'm KINDA fine with them now.

lovemydoggiesx2
04-16-2012, 07:28 AM
I hate:

My belly, Iīm an apple and it seems how ever small I am itīs still hanging around like I just guzzled a 6 pack of beer.

My Height, Iīm 5ī4.5 and I always wish I were taller.

My Butt, Itīs really flat, like I just donīt have one. I would give anything to have some junk in my trunk.

I love

My Eyes, They are really super big and bug like...haha. They change from grey to dark blue.

My Lips, are really big and full and perfect for kissing.

My Legs, No matter my size I seem to have very athletic strong legs, and they are pretty sexy!

LeilaJey
04-16-2012, 09:03 AM
Things I dislike:

1. My boobs. They were kind of constricted and didn't develop fully. Even when I'm overweight they're not big.

2. My legs. Cellulite, fat, lumpy, fat drooping near my knees a bit.

3. My belly.. I suck it in but when I let go it just keeps on going!

Things I like

1. My smile - I smile a lot

2. My eyes - I think they look friendly

3. My waist - even though my belly's fat I still go in at the waist. Not sure why but I'm often complemented on it (I suck it in all thetime it probably looks good haha

Butterfly1987
04-17-2012, 05:14 PM
Things I LOVE about myself:

1) My smile/teeth. I'm blessed with straight white teeth and I love them!
2) My hair. I love that it grows so fast!
3) My height. At 5'4, that's the perfect height that I wanna be!

Things I HATE about myself:

1) My hairline. My family don't have a balding problem, but my hairline sucks in general!
2) My nose. (Seems like we all hate our noses!) I think it's a bit too big. I'd consider a nose job, but never would I do it. I'm just afraid that once my face slims downs, it'll stick out more like a sore thumb!
3) Stretch marks. Gotten quite a few stretch marks on my body due to the rapid weight gain during high school, but they've turned into a silvery white so I'm KINDA fine with them now.

If I hadn't put my bewbies I would have put hairline or stretch marks too!

valalltogether
04-17-2012, 05:40 PM
i like my hair..it's naturally a pretty red and every stylist always compliments the texture.

everything else.. ehhh.

finn
04-18-2012, 07:32 AM
Things I like:
My left knee - Odd, I know, but serious after knee surgery last summer, my knee continues to amaze me in how it has recovered. I much prefer it to the other one :-D
My freckles - my brothers used to tell me that I was rusting. Lots of people hate them, I think they are lovely. They are part of me...all one hundred million of them!
My chin - another odd one, but its really pointy...makes me look like my dad. which makes me happy.

I dislike:
My left toenail - I go hiking loads, it keeps banging off my boots, going completely black and falling off. Gross!

I can't dislike anything else really, lots of parts are undergoing changes, and for that it'd be wrong to hate them :-)

Bloopers
04-18-2012, 08:27 AM
If I hadn't put my bewbies I would have put hairline or stretch marks too!

Wait, how did you go from a D cup to a B cup? The weight loss? If it is, then holy moly! I'm at a B cup right now and I will CRY if I lose a cup size!! They're like small mounds right now and anything smaller will just look weird!

Bethedee
04-18-2012, 02:47 PM
I HATE

My scar - I started gaining weight when I was eight after I was severely underweight from an appendicitis surgery. It was like my body was trying to catch up for lost time. The fat grew in so fast I got this pouch around my huge appendix scar so the scar and the pouch around it have stayed super noticeable and unhealed - for 12 YEARS.

My chin - that's the place where my weight embarasses me most. It's soft and not quite a double but on it's way. It just makes me look pudgy and sad. Like I'm 60 years older than I really am.

My butt - it is just too large. Dresses that would otherwise fit me do not, or worse, make me look like I work the streets.

I like

My breasts - lol, different but they kind of hide my fat a little. They are huge but have enough lift so that they enhance this awesome hourglass thing I've got going. Everyone I've ever dated when I told them I was trying to lose weight begged me not to let my breasts change.

My face - I'm very pale and have good complexion.

My strength - I love how strong I am. I love that I can be sparring with a male the same size as me and my martial arts instructor will tell me that I need to use less power so I don't hurt someone, and that she's happy to be able to say that to a girl for a change.

Butterfly1987
04-22-2012, 02:59 PM
Wait, how did you go from a D cup to a B cup? The weight loss? If it is, then holy moly! I'm at a B cup right now and I will CRY if I lose a cup size!! They're like small mounds right now and anything smaller will just look weird!

I went from a DD/D to a small B yep.. and sorry to say it was the weight loss :(

samcakes
04-22-2012, 05:54 PM
things l dislike:

1. my stretchmarks :( no one likes those and they wont go away once i get to my goal weight
2. my lovehandles, also the one thing that wont go away with weight loss (even the very slim people in my family have em
3. my chin, ive got a cleft chin and i think it makes my face look a little masculine

Things i love about myself:
luckily this list is longer then the dislike list....
1. i have a very nice hourglass shape, even at my current weight, it will just get better the smaller i get
2. my face, i have a very feminine face, with big almond shaped amber colored eyes, a nicely shaped mouth, and a pretty, dainty nose :)
3. my hair, after having 1 inch long hair for most of my life i started growing it out, now i have beautiful wavy amber hair with no split ends or anything! (i am obsessive about hair care, i want to have hair like my grandmas... down to my butt!!)

nathanas85
05-02-2012, 10:06 PM
Things I like: my eyes and arms.
Things I hate: my hair is fading!

Aunrio
05-03-2012, 12:32 AM
Dislike my stretchy post baby belly/ lack of abs.
My body hair, not excessive but dark,
My crooked teeth. I have always had a gap but my parents didn't pay for braces and I reasoned that I wasn't vain enough to fix it after surviving to adulthood with the imperfection.

Like my large head, it's filled with 95% of a really good brain.
Like my sexy back. I literally mean the weight training results with pull ups and not an allusion to Justin Timberlake's hit.
Like my new thighs. Didn't know they were supposed to look that way.

RandomPaige
05-12-2012, 09:05 PM
I've always been really self-conscious of my big calves. "UPS" calves is what I hear them called, as UPS delivery people generally do a lot of stairs carrying stuff. They do look fairly nice in heels, but I have a hard time finding ones that I don't trip over. :)

Always wished my mother had secretly had an affair and that I was a lovechild of that relationship, as we are a completely arseless family. When I started losing weight initially, a family friend shrieked one day "you have no ***!" I had to explain that wasn't 5 lbs lost, it was really poor genetics. My fantasy man has nice cheeks that I can hopefully someday pass down to a child.

My boobs, one is almost a full size larger than the other, and it bothers me unless I "assist" the slightly smaller one to even things out. I too gained weight too fast growing up, so they were never perky either. *sigh*

Things I love/recently found out I love:

*aside from buying jeans and shoes, I've always loved being tall. I think for a long time it helped me carry the weight I had in ways a shorter person of my shape/dimensions would not have been able to. It was deceptive.

*I did for a long time dislike my body shape, as I have broader shoulders, less hip and a flat as a soggy-pancake behind. As I am beginning to lose weight, I too am finding my hip bones that have been hiding for so long. I'm amazed to think I'm not exactly the H shape i thought I would be once i shed some of the apple-ish roundness. I was really excited the other day as I took my measurements for the first time in forever and my waist is actually smaller than my hips and bust by about 4 inches (without cheating and sucking in the gut). Ive held most of the weight since I was 14 years of age so its possible my shape will continue to surprise me as it reveals itself.

* my broader shoulders, which I always saw as mannish and unfeminine, are helping balance out what I have now. I will never be an hourglass, but the right blouse helps the shoulders and boobs I do have give the illusion of an even smaller waist. YAY!!!!

Sum38
05-12-2012, 09:15 PM
Hate;
1) My belly, my big fat belly. It is gross and big.
2) My teeth; I have to get them capped once per year because I am a night grinder. I hate it when I wake up with a chip :mad: (My dentist loves me...I probably bought him a BMW by now :lol3:)
3) I am starting to get wrinkles :( Forehead is the worst.

Love;

This is a toss up....

1) My legs. They are lean and muscular. I am 44, and my legs look like they belong to a 30 year old woman :D
1) YES, another 1) My eyes. I have very green eyes. I get compliments/comments on them a few times per week. When I am outside, they look almost electric. I have never met a person with my eye color.
3) Skin. I have always had great skin. -- Except I have stretch marks from my babies, and wrinkles on my forehead :lol:

Dawny
05-12-2012, 11:51 PM
Things 3 things that I don't like about yourself:
ok, I overindulge in eat, drink and be merry!

and 3 things that you love about yourself...
Ok. I have stong stamina am a team player and look at the big picture

Ok people, so basically you pick three things that you don't like about yourself and three things that you love about yourself... AND BE DESCRIPTIVE so it's more fun!

Things I dislike:

1) My nose.. it's got a bump on it from a break as a child and it used to really bother me to a point where I actually convinced a psychiatrist to refer me for a nose job! I never actually got it done though as I missed the appointments due to getting into a relationship (really I would have preferred the new nose and would have done it had I known where that relationship would get me!!) my nose doesn't bother me half as much as what it used to and it kind of gives me character, but I will probably get it sorted in the future..

2) My thighs - I just can't be doing with the jiggle!! Being a pear-shape, it is really difficult to tone these babies!! I will hopefully get there with my weight training (go squats go!!) but for now they are still the bain of my existence.

3) My.... bewbies :-O - I have gone from a 36D/34DD to a 32B and have practically no bewbie tissue left.. needless to say I am looking at surgery. I hate them... bleugh!!

:carrot:
THINGS I LIKE!! :carrot:

1) I love that now I've lost weight I can feel my hip bones again! My hips are quite sticky-outy and look very prominent when I lie down but I love 'em because that is when I knew I had made progress.. when I started being able to see my hip bones again I knew I was getting there. Every time I feel like I'm lacking in confidence I just feel my hips.. HAHA that makes me sound so weird!

2) My eyes -I love that my eyes are almond-shaped, have long eyelashes and say a lot about how I'm feeling. My face in general is pretty expressive but my eyes can tell you what mood I'm in :-D

3) My mouth - I quite like my lips as they're not too big and not too small.. my teeth are almost completely straight and if they were bling bling white would be even better (I hope to have whitening treatment in the future). I get quite a lot of compliments on my smile so that's got to mean something right? :-D

Anyway I've rambled long enough....

Come on guys, play the game :-D

starryblu
05-14-2012, 09:31 PM
things i hate:

my teeth. well, my partial to be exact. i hate wearing that awful thing! i'm thankful that it fills in the gaps, but...yuk. uncomfortable and unattractive.

my clothes. i have nothing i feel attractive in. i love clothes, but right now i hate shopping, and i hate everything i own.

my safety glasses i have to wear at work. they're prescription, and they're butt-ugly

things i love:

i am a great mom. i hate 5 boys (3 of my own, 2 stepsons) living in my home at one point. it was so much fun, and so much love! i get so many compliments on my guys, i guess i did a good job.

the possibility that i might be a really great grammie as well. i will find out soon. my first grandbaby is due in august, and we just found out about the second one, due (approximately) in january.

my needlework talents. it is an art to me. my crocheted items are really beautiful. i am not a good knitter, but it's actually my favorite. so soothing. knitting keeps me from killing people. :D

Elsewhere is Fine
05-25-2012, 12:06 AM
Hate
My skin: Huge case of KP..on my face too. Looks worse because of my pale skin. Looks like I have polka-dots on my skin!
My hair: Sparse and thin. I can see my scalp rather clearly.
My nose: Reddish, large Asian nose.

My waist: It's really thin and curved in compared to the thickness of my arms and legs.
Hands: I have narrow, long fingers & large nails. My palms are super wrinkly, and the skin on it is really loose. Actually, if I took a picture of only my palms and asked people to guess my age, they'd guess about 15 years over. I love them b.c. they look so skinny & my palms feel really nice/smooth (which I attribute to the wrinkliness and looseness).
Boobs: This is probably weird, but I like them at a B. A is a bit too small, but I don't want anything big.

FrouFrou
06-03-2012, 04:21 AM
Things I dislike...my belly, so huge and gross! My weight, I'm obviously overweight, lol that I have horrible insomnia! I just wanna sleep!

Things I like...my hair, my fingernails-don't like them long anymore but I love to polish them still, and that I am finally taking charge of MY life, it's all about ME now! Me, me, me! :)

JoseLo
06-03-2012, 05:00 AM
DISLIKE!!
1) My belly. It is just enourmous and big and wobbly and gross.
2) My stretch marks. So embarrassing and not nice. The worst thing is I can never get rid if them isn't it.
3) My big double chin. Just, eww. You can't even see I have a neck properly, just my face dissolves into fat double chin, I loath it!!

LIKE!!
1) My hands. I know people joke about guys and errrmmm, small hands, but I like my little hands, i think they are cute and neat and I value them because I sue them for my sewing and crafts so they are clever hands!
2) My face. I think I have a nice face. People say that. Sometimes I think it sounds a bit like '...but a horrible body' but I try not to think that. I DO have a nice face!
3) My style. Looking good is important to me, I try to look stylish and unique. I think I am extra stylish because when you are 400lb you can't just go into the fashion shops and buy the new trend, it takes effort and consideration.

katylil
06-06-2012, 07:57 PM
Things I would change:

1) My teeth. My siblings and parents all have perfectly shaped straight teeth. I got the gap and the gums. Went to see a cosmetic dentist about it and he said that to get the smile I'm after I'd have to wear braces for 2 years, have my jaw realigned (!!!) and maybe a leeetle bit of gumreshaping... Think I'll stick with my gaps! Wish I'd been offered braces as a child though :(

2) My thighs. I'd LOVE to have toned legs but, as a pear, they are the LAST place where I lose weight! :(

3) My boobs. I am surrounded by friends in the DD-G Brigade so being a solitary B-almost-C is kinda depressing at times!!!

Things I like:

1) My bum. Its what I get most complimented on by guys haha! :)

2) My hair. Its long and straight and at the moment back to my natural golden/strawberry blonde colour. For several years I was a brunette, then a redhead and then I stripped it and went back to my roots. I love having it long enough to play around with and I'm a big fan of the colour at the moment :)

3) My dimples. Two are natural and I've had them from birth. The third is a memento left behind from an accident when I was about 9 where I tripped over and scraped half my face on the ground. A doctor once told me in passing conversation that he'd never met anyone with two dimples. I told him I had three and his face was a picture! :)

On the whole I do love my body though. Sure, there's things I'd like to change. Who doesnt? But I think an important part of my Weightloss Journey has been finally accepting my body for what it is and learning to love it. I'm losing weight because at the moment I dont feel I'm at my best. I think my body deserves better and I'm going to make sure it gets it! :)

Pumpkin RD
06-07-2012, 11:02 AM
DISLIKE
1. My legs! Thunder thighs, tree trunks, whatever you want to call them, they're massive!
2. Upper arms. Far too baggy for my liking :\
3. My tummy - even at a weight I'm happy with, it's a bit of a mess :(

1. My eyes - I'm always complimented on my eyes. I've got long, dark eyelashes (no need for mascara!) and apparently they sparkle :)
2. My hair - long, thick, wavy, and depending on the light, different colours!
3. My clavicles - an odd choice, but seeing them appearing really made me feel like I was 'slim' :)

RandomPaige
06-11-2012, 02:22 AM
sidenote:

So I posted this before about my calves.

I've always been really self-conscious of my big calves. "UPS" calves is what I hear them called, as UPS delivery people generally do a lot of stairs carrying stuff. They do look fairly nice in heels, but I have a hard time finding ones that I don't trip over. :)

I was at a store today trying on a knee-length skirt, my eyes kept drifting to my calves. A young salesgirl came over and asked me what I thought of it, and I pointed out my concerns with straight knee-length skirts showing my calves.

I was kind of caught off-guard, but she pulled a sketch pad out from under the counter, explaining she's in an art class that focuses on the human form. She told me that there are people who actually get calf implants. She showed me some of her sketches and explained the desired dimensions mathematically. She then told me within 1/4 inch the exact measurement of my calf. (I measured it yesterday) It was slightly unsettling.

Afterward, even though I didn't buy the skirt, I left the store with a greater appreciation of my "UPS" calves.

Hotaruchan
08-06-2012, 08:04 AM
Things I hate:
-My torso shape...I'm built like a dude with a wide rib cage and shoulders coupled with a flat chest and belly pudge. Girl clothes do NOT look flattering on my build.
-My feet...WHY MUST THEY BE SO BIG? I'M NOT EVEN THAT TALL!
-My skin...I have scars everywhere from childhood injuries, acne, losing fights to clam knives...you name it. I also unfortunately get red and splotchy for every reason under (and often including) the sun.

Things I like:
-My calves...I have my grandfather's muscular, defined calves. If I flex my foot, the muscle group just pops out, perfectly solid and incredibly powerful-looking.
-My eyes...They're about the only physical feature that I've always gotten consistent compliments on. If I didn't have my big hazel eyes with long girly lashes, I probably would get mistaken for a guy even more than I already do.
-My tongue (lol)...I can roll it, make a clover, flip it, play 6 wind instruments with it, and I've been told that I have excellent pronunciation in foreign languages, even if I'm just reading things phonetically off of a page and have no idea what I'm saying. I've also been told by more than one guy that I'm the best kisser they've ever encountered. :D

Litchidodo
08-20-2012, 01:20 PM
Things I HATE:

-My BOOBS! They are way too big (they were huge even when I was thin.) I wear 40G and it's a pain in the **s. It makes buying clothes a nightmare and my back hurts all the time! I'm actually in the process of having a breast reduction, I can't wait!

- Stretch marks everywhere. 'Nuff said.

- My jiggly arms. I can't wait to finally wear tank tops and feel good in it!

Thing I LOVE

-My nose: (I feel lucky about it!) It's not too big, not too small and covered in freckles.

- My lips: they are naturally red and heart-shaped

- My hair: naturally very dark brown and thick

Ladybug10
08-20-2012, 01:54 PM
My dislikes:
1) My nose. I think it is way too big and flat for my face.
2) Stretch marks. I have some on my arms. Oh well. Battle scars from all the ups and downs of weightless through the years.
3) The skin on my hands. They are very sensitive to the sun and if they are too dry, they tend to inflame.

My likes:
1) My height. I love how tall I am (5'2''). It seems really short for some but I'm one of the tallest in my family.
2) My legs. They always look well toned even when I don't work out.
3) My eyes. I have big almond shaped eyes and they're my favorite part about me. :)

shcirerf
08-20-2012, 05:12 PM
Hmm. I don't really hate any part of my body, but there are a few things that could be tweaked.

My eyelids are droopy, so I'd get that taken care of, not so much that I looked surprised all the time, just enough so I actually would have eyelids.

The girls, the poor ole large, droopy girls. I would get them reduced a bit and jerked up out of the soup. It would also make a lot of physical activities and work easier. I work for a veterinarian, and have this fear that some dog or cat will get to squirming to much and I'll get vaccinated for rabies in the boob.:dizzy:

I had twins that weighed over 6#'s each so my poor tummy is a disaster. I would be content to just have the loose skin taken care of. The stretch marks have faded with time and aren't that bad.

Likes.

I have a nice hourglass shape.
I have very well defined muscles, I build muscle easily.:D
I have those big man looking arms, and I love them. It intimidates people.:D

pinksparkles
08-31-2012, 01:15 PM
Dislikes:
1. My butt (too big and wobbly.. makes finding pants that don't gap in the waist a nightmare!)
2. My boobs (shrank down considerably since I started, which is a bit of a double-edged sword)
3. The feeling of thinking I look the same as I did before I started losing weight that I can't seem to shake.

1. My eyes. I get complimented on them a lot, but I normally wear glasses as a security blanket.. freaks me out a bit to see people staring at them :/
2. My long legs (even if they aren't as slim as I'd like!)
3. My smile :)

Orr123
09-05-2012, 01:31 AM
I can do this

Things I dislike:
1) My thighs... for some reason they just don't ever lose weight, but just get bigger.
2) My skin in the winter -- it becomes like snake skin and so dry it literally is sandpaper and can't even sleep its so itchy! (but beyond that my skin is great).
3) My hands -- I have Seinfeld man hands and I bite my nails, so they look even worse!

Things I like:

1) My hair --- incredibly easy to do, and just always looks nice.
2) My eyes --- I think they are great. Change colours a bit too
3) My smile -- I've got dimples and all

And my personality. I think I'm fun, caring and just a good person to be around (but I'm biased!)

Silly Rabbit
09-05-2012, 12:39 PM
I'll play :)

Things I don't like:
1. My saddlebags - not matter how much or little I weigh, they're always there and make me look a lot heavier then I really am.
2. My somewhat crooked fingers - sad reminder of a childhood illness.
3. My teeth - I've always had problems with them, no matter what I do. I envy my sister, who has perfect teeth.

Things I do like:
1. My neck and shoulders - they have always had a nice shape.
2. My ears - small and cute.
3. My eyes - I love their deep blue color and shape. Also, I have pale eyelashes, but they're thick and curvy, so I never need to use an eyelash curler and a little mascara works wonders.

Belanna
09-08-2012, 09:55 PM
I like:
1. My hair - slightly wavy and very thick
2. My lips - sensual, full, can look pouty like a doll with lipstick
3. My boobs - their shape/color, they're not perky but reasonably full

I dislike:
1. My belly - it's droopy
2. My double chin
3. My upper thighs - they have a pseudo roll, so I always wear a skirtini at the beach

Ms A
09-15-2012, 10:39 PM
I like:
1. My eyes. They're big and dark brown with long lashes, and I get compliments on them a lot :)
2. My legs. They're tall and skinny for the most part. I am in the process of shaping up my thighs.
3. My boobs. They're big and annoying sometimes but overall I love em.

I dislike:
1. My body hair. i have so much, being of asian descent... it's a nightmare getting rid of it all :( very self-conscious about it
2. My skin. I have clear skin on my face but (sorry TMI) I tend to get these cysts in random places... it sucks
3. My teeth. I had braces so they were straight but I always rest my tongue at the top of my mouth pushing towards the front two teeth... after I got the braces removed they have jutted out so I feel buck-toothed.

kelly315
09-16-2012, 12:24 AM
Things I hate:
1) My "Big Girl" boobs- the "pencil" test has become the "pencil case" test
2) My legs- they stay chubby long after the rest of me
3) My profile- I wish it was a bit more pretty, but it's a bit flat. Pictures front-on, please!

Things I love:
1) My eyes- almond shaped, big, and they change color (shades of brown to bright green)
2) the small of my back/natural waist- it's always so much smaller and firmer than everywhere else! Makes for a pretty good hourglass, especially as I get smaller
3) My boobs (they have to be on both the love and hate lists!) which are pretty big but well proportioned and look pretty great in a good bra!

midnightwisher87
10-24-2012, 06:10 PM
Things I Dislike:

My Stomach: I just cant get rid of it, I try and try and try. But it just stays there..I'm determined to get that sucker gone for good!

My Hands: They just seem short and stubby..They looked better when I was thinner.

My Bum: I just don't have enough junk in the trunk as I'd like.

Things I like

My hair: My hair has always been amazing, but it has gotten better as I grow up. Maybe because I have learned how to style it and actually invest in my hair.

My skin: Despite the occasional dark circles under my eyes. I have amazing skin. Smooth, flawless. Very rare I get a pimple. I can count on 2 hands how many I have had in my life. And It's super smooth. I have good skin!

My TaTa's: Even when I am at my goal weight, they are still a perfect size. So thankful for that!!

LockItUp
10-24-2012, 06:21 PM
:mad: Dislikes:

My Stomach: Stretch marks, wrinkly from the weight loss, flabby.
My Butt: Droopy and flat from the weight loss, cellulite, not enough muscle.
Underneath my Chin: Where the double chin used to be I have a little bit of a wrinkly waddle. If I smooth it out and make sure to "hold my head up high" it isn't noticeable, but I'm terribly self conscious about it.

:D Likes:

My Face/Bone Structure: Wow I have cheekbones, who knew!?
My Legs: Starting to see muscle definition, a nice shape, less cellulite, looking decent!
My Eyes: I've always liked my eyes. Blue.

Miss Health
10-27-2012, 02:09 AM
Things I like:

1) ummm... errrr My lower legs?

Things I hate:

1) The shape of my head
2) My nose
3) My white skin colour
4) my body shape

Can I keep going?

BellaDiva
10-30-2012, 07:20 AM
Ooooh fun idea!

Dislikes!:mad:
1) My skin- I've always had bad acne, it has gotten a little better lately but it is at the same time really dry. In the winter it freaks out and it gets really flakey, especially along the hairline :sad: makes me look like I have super bad dandruff.
2) Tummy pooch- come on, we've all been there. :o I hate the fact the I can grab a fistfull of, well, me. Gross. I'm so looking forward to that being gone.
3) My spider veins- bad circulation runs in the family, mom and dad both have poor blood flow in their legs but I hate that at 25 I have to deal with it! They're all purple and squiggly!! argh!

Likes! :hug:
Ok, I can do this,
1) My feet- all three of my siblings got bad feet, fallen arches, no arches, bad ankles etc. I'm the only one who got good feet and I am eternally greatful for them!
2) How long my legs are!- I never noticed this one until a few months ago when a friend pointed it out but it's true! I actually have long legs, they just need to get a little narrower.
3) My hair- for the most part, I wish there was more of it but it is naturally curly and I love that about it!

Oops A Daisy
11-24-2012, 05:54 AM
Dislikes:
My body hair - there is so much of it!
My overly sensitive, dry, itchy skin.
My hands - pudgy and unsightly

My boobs, I used to hate them, they're very wonky, but since being with my current partner I realised recently that they don't bother me anymore :)
My teeth, always been blessed with straight white teeth :)
And my bottom, it may be huge! But my partner loves it :D

time4me2change
11-24-2012, 06:01 AM
dislikes

1)stomach/pooch - gross, fat, gross
2) flabby arms I had nice arms even while heavier until the last 1.5 years...
3)feet - awkward, large, wide and with a high instep or something making boots near impossible

1) eyes - they are actually lightening up, but they've always been a nice golden brown
2) lips - naturally full and soft and pink
3)chest I guess - good feature, lol

Andrea85
12-04-2012, 11:32 PM
Things I hate:
1) My left thigh. After a childhood accident left my inner thigh slightly disfigure. It's always been 1-2 inches bigger than the right, and the fat is not evenly distributed. When I wear shorts, it makes me lower body look cellulite-y. I wish it matched my right, which would still touch at the top but have a nice curve to it.
2) My teeth. I do everything I can, my parents did everything they could, but I'm 27 and have had 4 root canals, half a dozen deep cleanings, an abscess, cavities galore, a gold cap....the list goes on. I brush and floss twice a day!
3) My moles. I have WAY too many. They are GIANT freckles; not raised, but huge dots. One of them even grew skin cancer, which was luckily caught very early. But having so many makes it extremely difficult to check for more, especially since the vast majority of them are big with irregular edges! Plus they just make me feel....not sexy. You can seriously play connect the dots on my upper back.

Things I love:
1) My outer thighs. Those babies are TONED! When I wear heels, or run, or move my leg in a certain way, my legs look so incredibly luscious, long, and sexy.
2) My wrists. They are very thin and dainty, and probably the only body part I have which can be described as dainty! Whenever I put on a watch, I feel fit and slender.
3) The muscle the goes from my bicep to my underarm. This has recently been developed and whenever I see it pop out I feel STRONG!
4) I need to add one more :) I love the curve my hip bones make! Now that I've found them, I never want to let them go.

Tillie
12-28-2012, 09:42 PM
Things I hate:
- My nose... I have an incredible wide nose and it's really disportionate. I want a nice dainty nose with a longer and narrower bridge! Otherwise, the profile of my nose is not bad.
- Shoulders -- I look like a football linebacker. Too bad I don't actually play sports! I find it hard to wear dresses due to my broad shoulders.
- Boobs. My friends that are the same bra size as me can get cleavage. Push-up bras don't give me that justice for some reason... I guess my breasts grow outwards?

Things I like:
- My teeth. I have straight teeth and I try to whiten them regularly so that they will be pretty :D
- Eyelashes -- I have been blessed with long eye lashes. I frequently have people tell me "You're lashes are so long!" and I sometimes get asked if they're fake
- Eyes in general -- sometimes, I feel like my eyes really sparkle. I'm blue-eyed so that is kind of a bonus.

{*Tillie*}

EStew
01-08-2013, 09:14 PM
Things I like
-My legs, I work so hard on them and it really shows. It makes me so happy to hear people compliment them.
-My lips, theyre just right.
-My butt, I have had people tell me its really small, but its hard as rock and looks good in everything/

Things I don't like
-My boobs, way to small! I also come from a family of HUGE boobed women. AH well I am still a teenager maybe they will grow.
-My huge head, its just massive and it doesnt match my body
-My feet, longgg with a very large instep... Cant say they got smaller with weightloss!

Precious Little
04-27-2013, 02:05 AM
Me love:

-my arms - a little more cut than they used to be - yay!
-my shoulders - ditto above
-my calves - ditto above

-
Me not so love:

-ittybitty pooch just below my navel - ding it! I'm workin' on da 4/6 pack but srsly - this little cushion looks more obvious the closer i get and won't disappear!!!
-my thighs are "chun-kay" I know they are muscled but they are 'huuuuge' for my frame
-my "boo-tay" is chun-kay! and ditto comment as above.

Trifling issues I know because otherwise I am not really in a position to whine too much about my physical attributes.

Issaknits
05-16-2013, 04:34 PM
Things I love:
1. My eyes. I've been told that I'm a horrible poker player because my eyes are too expressive. I also like that my eyelashes are long enough that I can go without mascara if I want to.

2. My hair color. It's a dark brown with that gets a bit of reddish undertones when the sun hits it. When I was going in to the salon to get a trim once, another woman in a chair next to me pointed and said "dye my hair her color, I love it."

3. This little nip in my waistline. I've always looked like a ball with arms and legs attached - finally seeing the beginnings of an inward curve has been so rewarding.

Things I don't love as much:
1. My beauty mark/mole. I have a mole that's been directly underneath/slightly peeking out from below my right nostril since I can remember. I've had small children point and go "eeeew, a booger!" before. *sigh*

2. My upper arms. It would be okay if I just had bingo wings, but it seems as if in an attempt to straighten up, the skin on both my arms have created vertical creases right down the middle. If I wear short enough sleeves, everyone can see my arm butts.

3. My left ankle. Not so much for looks, but because it's extremely weak. I'm forever twisting or spraining it. Right now I'm recovering from a sprain, which is putting a cramp in trying to start C25K.

Aidanqm
06-10-2013, 11:34 PM
Hate
1) short as f*ck
2) Edward Cullen tans better than I do
3) 10lbs of hair gel and I still have cow licks

Love
1) muscles!
2) tiny waist!
3) Irish eyes!

ValRock
06-10-2013, 11:48 PM
Things I hate:

1. My stretch marks. I have them from knees to chest after being morbidly obese and birthing 2 babies.

2. My bootay is too big!

3. Saddlebags... they're shrinking but they are definitely still there!

Things I love:

1. My muscles. I love being strong! I'm starting to see things pop out and I like what I see!

2. My hair. It's super long and it makes me feel feminine and beachy.

3. My sense of humor. Everything is hilarious when I'm around and I like it that way :).

AngieRR1022
10-30-2013, 09:56 PM
I know this is a little old, but I figured it was worth reviving. :)

Things I love:

1. My legs. Long and muscular. After losing some weight, the muscles are becoming more evident and it's amazing.

2. My arms. FINALLY becoming toned. Again, love seeing the muscle instead of fat.

3. My newly found jawline. Very pretty. I remember having it when I was a teenager. So glad I've found it again. :)

Things I hate:

1. My belly. Stretch marks and loose skin from 3 kids (2 C-sections).

2. Boobies. They used to be a nice full 38C. After losing 30+ lbs, they look more like size 36C deflated balloons. Ick.

3. My freakishly long feet. Seriously, there's no reason for me to have feet the size I do. lol. It doesnt make sense to me!

mainecyn
11-03-2013, 07:45 PM
Things I hate:
My lack of self esteem

The inches of skin that hangs from my upper arms after losing almost 100 lbs years ago

The saggy skin still left on my upper thighs that the dr says no amount of exercise will tighten

my flat saggy butt

my once firm chest now looking like deflated bags under my shirt

I like

That I can walk and not be winded

That I am not always hating myself

That I have hope

I love:

That my husband asked me to marry him when I was almost 250 lbs and treated me then as he does now, as if I was priceless the most attractive and desirable woman in the world. I love the fact that I don't feel he loves me more or desires me more now that I am average weight.

I love that after all these years together I have finally reached that point where I don't gasp or suck it in when my husband touches my stomach

Accept and like that my stomach and abdomen now don't gross me out when I look at myself in the mirror..that I can actually see my underwear :)

I have went from 248 lbs to 147. I am currently 175, hoping to get back to 150 at some point. I have learned one important thing from my highest to my lowest setting, losing the weight doesn't change how you feel inside about yourself or fix any emotional issues you have. I wished I had known that before.

RavenWolf
11-03-2013, 07:59 PM
Things I like:
My hip bones! They are definitely there and I love to feel them! Proves to myself I have lost weight!

My boobs....for now! I'm hoping they don't shrink TOO much as I lose weight.

My butt, while I wear jeans. It looks awesome. Naked...not sure how I'm feelin' that part of my body! LOL!

Things I hate:
My hair. It's thinning and breaks easily. Top that off with the fact that I started going gray and 16 and I just want to vomit.

My body hair. I find it excessive and disgusting. I absolutely hate it. I'm embarrassed greatly by it.

My stomach Ugh, it's a striped, jiggly, pudgy mess. :( And it's the slowest area to reduce during my weight loss. I'm feeling a bit hopeless about it. AND it is saggy. Boo...