Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-13-2012, 05:59 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 203/193/155

Height: 5'2"

Default Well, Hello again! Got there, got pregnant, need to get back!

Hello folks. I was on here a little while ago, and life got super-busy. I landed in a new position at work, and shortly after, bought a house. I made it to goal, and then gained a few pounds... nothing too much to worry about. Then I got pregnant! So now I'm a stay-at-home mom with about 50 pounds to lose, and all 50 of it is from pregnancy. Oh BOY did I eat. I was ravenous all the time. I'm assured I looked amazing, even at the ever-so-large-and-puffy end, but now my little girl is almost 7 months old, and I haven't lost any of it. I've been nursing, and the weight is not "just melting off"; in fact, the numbers were indicating I should be losing between 1-1.5 pounds a week and I'd lose NOTHING! Like a really nasty magic trick. I just started to eat for my thyroid - lots of foods that wouldn't normally be in my diet. Although I've always eaten healthy, whole foods, the switch has been tough, but, last week I lost weight the calorie counting numbers decree I should. So maybe the thyroid stimulating diet (which also happens to be pretty low-carb) will do the trick. I figured I could use some support. My husband has been nagging me to just stop trying... and he means well, but here I am, again, on the way back down.

thundahthighs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:36 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Welcome back and congratulations on the new baby. Good luck with your weoght loss goals.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 11:45 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 203/193/155

Height: 5'2"

Thanks bargoo!
thundahthighs is offline   Reply With Quote