100 lb. Club - I'm going to try this again - Progress Photo

SmallSteps
04-11-2012, 11:52 PM
This is me the good, the bad and the ugly. It is extremely hard for me to post this as we found out last night I am not great at having myself out there for others to see. I do promise this time though that no matter how uncomfortable I am feeling I am going to leave this photo posted. I have to fight the urge to run and hide it is part of my healing process.

This is a photo taken of me Thanksgiving 2011 where I chopped out my husband and a photo taken of me yesterday in the yard under the same tree. There has been no processing or photo shop done to the pictures besides cropping them to join them together.

What a difference a little over 4 months of hard work and dedication can do. I do believe I only have one chin now :)

berryblondeboys
04-12-2012, 12:02 AM
Your progress is amazing! And even though you don't see much of your body, you can definitely see it is smaller now than before and of course your face is way thinner.

And girl, this is how you look with no processing? Why would you process? You don't need to! You are beautiful!

SmallSteps
04-12-2012, 12:06 AM
And girl, this is how you look with no processing? Why would you process? You don't need to! You are beautiful!

You know what they say Melissa "You are your own worst enemy" I have yet to accept the whole "You are beautiful" thing but I am working on it.

Sorry again last night for my meltdown and thank you for understanding :hug:

baker23
04-12-2012, 12:13 AM
You are such a beautiful women, so flaunt the progress and show off what you've accomplished. It takes alot of courage to post pics and i'm glad your putting it back up. Your face is definitely slimming down and defining your features. Simply beautiful :)

SmallSteps
04-12-2012, 12:23 AM
Thank you Baker! You look amazing also!

Auty
04-12-2012, 01:30 AM
see I told you I didnt need to see the pictures to know! Good job

Arctic Mama
04-12-2012, 03:29 AM
What a HUGE difference in your face and neck! I absolutely see it, and you were lovely on both pictures but much less puffy after your weight loss.

Awesome job!

beautifulone
04-12-2012, 03:49 AM
I understarnd the urge to hide all too well, but you know what, you look beautiful! :) Congratulations on four very productive months! Cheers to four more. :)

lovemydoggiesx2
04-12-2012, 04:22 AM
You are very pretty. That is all Im going to say this time...=)

Amy23
04-12-2012, 07:15 AM
You have such pretty eyes. :) Well done and congratulations; you look great!

SarahFairhope
04-12-2012, 08:45 AM
Check you out!! :D

TAPisREADY23
04-12-2012, 08:48 AM
You are doing awesome!! I can't wait to be able to post progress pics of myself too!!

KatMarie
04-12-2012, 10:11 AM
Darn, I can't see pic. Just get the blue question mark. :-(

berryblondeboys
04-12-2012, 10:13 AM
Weird? I see she edited her post at 11 something PM, but someone at 7:48 am saw the picture and commented on it, so where did the pictures go?

Luceia
04-12-2012, 11:26 AM
Wowie, look at you!! What a difference - phenomenal progress!!! :D

XLMuffnTop
04-12-2012, 11:38 AM
I agree your face looks slimmer. Also, you have great skin and the blue shirt looks great with your eyes. Great job! :cp:

Madame Souza
04-12-2012, 11:39 AM
You look great. Be proud of your accomplishment. Your photo looks good. keep it up with pride.

free1
04-12-2012, 11:42 AM
YOU LOOK GREAT....Looking at the old pictures are hard (trust me, I know). But celebrate the new you!!!! You do look great.

time2lose
04-12-2012, 12:07 PM
You are looking great! Amazing amount of change for just 4 months!

SmallSteps
04-12-2012, 12:19 PM
For you that can't see the photo for whatever reason it is not because I took it down it is still there LOL!! The edit I made was purely grammer related!

Thank you each and everyone for your kind, inspiring, motivating words. I am hoping the next four month are just as productive!!

berryblondeboys
04-12-2012, 12:22 PM
For you that can't see the photo for whatever reason it is not because I took it down it is still there LOL!! The edit I made was purely grammer related!

Thank you each and everyone for your kind, inspiring, motivating words. I am hoping the next four month are just as productive!!

It was really weird - it was gone for a short blip, but it was obvious it was not you who took it down because of the edit time thing. I didn't even see the blue question mark - just your message with no photos. So odd how the glitches creep in here and there.

SmallSteps
04-12-2012, 12:26 PM
There could have been an issue with the server where I upload my photos or something. I just wanted ya'll to know I didn't tuck my tail between my legs and run, even though the urge was definately there.

fredlr
04-12-2012, 12:35 PM
You look beautiful - nothing "ugly" about you, let's just call it the GOOD and the BAD - I know fat is ugly, though, isn't it:) Keep it up - you are an inspiration to the rest of us!

junebug44
04-12-2012, 12:37 PM
You are so beautiful smallsteps! Congratulations on your progress thus far....I'm just about a month behind you it sounds like and you have given me the inspiration I needed this morning as I've been enduring a long...painful plateau :) Thanks for that :hug:

Goddess Jessica
04-12-2012, 12:37 PM
You look years younger!

MsBrightside
04-12-2012, 04:10 PM
You are stunning! I mean that. My goodness what a beauty you are. So glad you put the pics back up! I can definitely see a difference. You look years younger and I see only one chin! Yay :)

KatMarie
04-12-2012, 04:36 PM
Aha, I can see it now. You do have gorgeous eyes! And love your hair color too! Ya, your face is much slimmer...doin good!

PinkLotus
04-12-2012, 06:20 PM
You are beautiful!!! And I can definitely see a difference! Congratulations :)

Vex
04-12-2012, 07:21 PM
Definately see it in your face...I also like your hair color with your bangs off your face too...you have a pretty face so why hide it? :)

SmallSteps
04-13-2012, 12:47 AM
I wanted to take a moment to again thank each and everyone of you

berryblondeboys
baker23
Auty
Arctic Mama
beautifulone
lovemydoggiesx2
Amy23
SarahFairhope
TAPisREADY23
KatMarie
Luceia
XLMuffnTop
Madame Souza
free1
time2lose
fredlr
junebug44
Goddess Jessica
MsBrightside
PinkLotus
Vex

for your love, encouragement and support! I could not do this without ya'll

You are doing awesome!! I can't wait to be able to post progress pics of myself too!!

I will be anxiously waiting to see those photos TAP!!

Wowie, look at you!! What a difference - phenomenal progress!!! :D

Thank you my weight loss sister!! Still looking for pics of you!!

You are so beautiful smallsteps! Congratulations on your progress thus far....I'm just about a month behind you it sounds like and you have given me the inspiration I needed this morning as I've been enduring a long...painful plateau :) Thanks for that :hug:

Hang in there June!! I plateaued at about the same place you are at! You can do it I KNOW you CAN!!

Definately see it in your face...I also like your hair color with your bangs off your face too...you have a pretty face so why hide it? :)

Thank you Vex!! The hair color was out of boredom and just needing something different! I finally had to pin my hair up out of my eye since I am growing my bangs out and I could do nothing else with them! :)

packgirl
04-13-2012, 09:41 AM
You are beautiful! That red hair with those eyes....gorgeous!

I think you look great, a LOT slimmer, and YOUNGER!

I know it's hard, but I'm really proud of you for stepping out of your comfort zone again. You are awesome!

Martine
04-13-2012, 11:41 AM
Thank you for sharing your success with us. You should be proud of all that you have achieved, all that hard work is really paying off and you are looking fabulous!

Justwant2Bhealthy
04-13-2012, 10:14 PM
As I've said before, beautiful blue eyes offset by that lovely red hair -- your face & shoulders look slimmer and you look younger too. I like your hair pulled back like that too ... :D

sluggerbean
04-14-2012, 06:42 PM
Excellent pics my friend!!! :D

Someday I will work up the courage to post pictures (after I figure out how to do it). :o

To quote the fabulous Billy Crystal, "YOU look MARVELOUS!!"

SmallSteps
04-15-2012, 03:31 AM
Thank you packgirl, Martine, Justwant2Bhealthy and Slugger my dear friend it is great to see you again!!!!!!

rainydays
04-17-2012, 12:23 AM
Beautiful!

Luceia
04-23-2012, 05:05 PM
Thank you my weight loss sister!! Still looking for pics of you!!

You're very welcome. :)

...and i posted some in the 100lb progress thread. ;)

SmallSteps
04-23-2012, 11:45 PM
OMG Luceia you are BEAUTIFUL!!!

fyreflie24
04-30-2012, 09:13 PM
As you said, meltdowns are part of the process. I've had MANY!

And you look MAAAVAAAAALOUS!

free1
04-30-2012, 09:21 PM
Great progress....You should be very proud!!!

SmallSteps
04-30-2012, 11:57 PM
Thank you fyreflie24 and free!! I am back working hard at again after a sickness break.